DJonser

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Long shot in the dark. I recall in the mid 2010's a website I frequented that compiled a wide variety of celebrities and their supposed dick sizes. That is pretty unremarkable, as there are several sites that do that currently. This site was a bit more unique. I recall it using dick icon (S, M, L, XL, etc) in there filtering options. You could also filter by country and "type" of celebrity (actor, musician, etc). The most notably feature I recall is a yearly poll in which user would vote on the favorite celeb/leak/dick of the year.

Does anyone know what site I'm thinking of? Does it still exist?
-even if it it's accessible via the wayback archive I'd be interested. This is an itch that I've wanted to scratch for too long now.

Cross posted in Celebrities

Reactions: nugrohoa

jfabz14

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Long shot in the dark. I recall in the mid 2010's a website I frequented that compiled a wide variety of celebrities and their supposed dick sizes. That is pretty unremarkable, as there are several sites that do that currently. This site was a bit more unique. I recall it using dick icon (S, M, L, XL, etc) in there filtering options. You could also filter by country and "type" of celebrity (actor, musician, etc). The most notably feature I recall is a yearly poll in which user would vote on the favorite celeb/leak/dick of the year.

Does anyone know what site I'm thinking of? Does it still exist?
-even if it it's accessible via the wayback archive I'd be interested. This is an itch that I've wanted to scratch for too long now.

Cross posted in Celebrities
I remembered this! I can't remember the site name though,.

Reactions: LeeFree