Do you go back?

Bolton

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys,

So I need some advice.

If you have read any of my previous posts you will get an idea of what the situation is.

Long story short. I'm bi, became friends with a fellow Muslim guy who was 12 years younger than me at work. Me 34, he's 22. We would message each other constantly at work and at home, sharing and confiding so much personal stuff with one another. He knew about me and didn't care. He was the best friend that I never knew I needed. Eventually i became attracted to him and I also got deeply attached, to the point where I did anything for his attention and his validation. I pretty much lovebombed him but he never had a problem with it. He knew the person I was and loved talking to me etc.

I was going through a pretty dark period at the time suffering from depression etc so I also think I trauma dumped him. But he never went anywhere even when I would tell him to go. Find better friends etc. I foolishly offered to give him a blowjob if he ever wanted one. And he got a kick from it and politely declined, laughing it off. We both did. And we had said much worse Dirty stuff to one another. Anyways, a week later I got hurt because he didn't tell me something that I thought as a friend he would tell me. I sent him a message, telling him to fuck off, and to keep walking. Why keep coming back etc. I was hurt and I overreacted. He retaliated by saying it was sexual harassment. Maybe there was some truth to that, but he knew what we were doing and I thought it was just something stupid between two close friends.

Anyways, we haven't spoken since. Its been 18 months since That happened. We have passed each other at work and smiled. And we even hugged and had a laugh the last time we saw one another in November.

I've now officially left the workplace last week and I don't know what to do. Do I get in touch with him? Or do I leave it? I do miss his friendship.

Any advice would be welcomed.
Thanks

Reactions: Justawatcher23

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm bi & 34. A friend, fellow younger Muslim at work, 22. We shared and confided much personal stuff. I pretty much lovebombed him, he had no problem with that. When I was depressed etc he never left me - even when I told him to go. I foolishly offered him a blowjob and he politely declined, laughing it off. We both did. Anyways, a week later I was hurt as he didn't tell me something personal. I messaged him fuck off and keep walking. I overreacted. He replied sexual harassment re: just something stupid between two close friends. It's been 18 months since then. At work we smiled, even hugged and had a laugh the last time we saw one another in November. I left that workplace last week. Do I get in touch with him or not? I do miss his friendship. Any advice would be welcomed. Thanks

You appear to have been on good terms with him as of last November. From this point onward you must respect the fact that you are not entitled to know every little detail regarding his personal life and vice versa. So go ahead and rekindle the friendship which you yearn for and give the blowjob to me. :D

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You haven't spoken for 18 months and you just want back in? Not gonna happen so easily. A lot can happen in 18 months. He may have moved on entirely and there is nothing you can or should do about it. I think you should move on and cherish whatever good memories you have with him. It's time to go make new ones.

Reactions: Bolton

JD_002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Obviously my experiences are not the same for everyone, but I do regret A LOT trying to reconnect with certain people (i had feelings for) or giving them way too many chances when certainly they didn't deserved any.