Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Unless I'm with others, I sleep naked - in large part because I get hard most nights and it's uncomfortable if it happens in briefs. I also dislike the feeling of tangled fabric from rolling over (so no loose PJs, and sheets kept straight).

FrankTO

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Too stimulating. I sleep in my boxer briefs. Even then sometimes I spend half the night playing with myself. Late night I woke up at 2:30 am and scrolled here, on Twitter, and on Xhamster for two hours, then I complain that I can't get anything done the next day!

• Haha
Reactions: Saitama

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing is more pleasing than rolling on fresh linen sheets and feeling the fabric touch your flesh. I've always slept naked, well that is, almost. There came a time in my life when I found that my shoulders were always outside at it were, I was never a snuggle down under the covers sort of person, so, I had to make do with wearing a cropped T shirt, below my belly button was naked but at least the chill air didn't nip me in the bits that were outside. So still the morning thrill of checking my tackle, running my fingers through my bush, fondling my balls and stroking my cock unimpeded by clothing.
I always look at it this way, if I've got a stiffy then alls well with the world for another day.