Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What was the main interest in y’all joining this site? I would imagine that the name large penis support group doesn’t grab female attention often.

And what aspects of this site do you think would grow the female member population if they only knew about them? Do you recommend it to your female friends to check out?

Genuinely curious!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A rabbit hole on penial anatomy. Found a hilarious and sexy-smart site full of ultra keen folks.

Joined up to browse for a more user friendly experience. Stayed through several generations of users. Laughed with them. Cried when they left. Welcomed new awesome people. Post whored. Post whored a lot.

Got Mod'd up. Now I'm here mostly to abuse my power and bitch about the five & dime not being as cool as it used to be.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hubby joined thinking it was a real support site. I humored him. But the conversations were much more active then, with some pretty interesting topics. I'd share my two cents. We'd discuss. It actually was like couple's therapy!

Then he quit logging in. I missed the discussions. So I joined, and have been here ever since.

I even modded for a few years. Trust me, his is not how my real life is! LOL! But I love being able to discuss topics that would get me kicked out of the Ladies Sunday School Club..

Like I'd belong to a club like that anyway.

CarlaM

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My husband’s secret fantasy was sharing me with well endowed men. As a very sheltered youth I was not exposed to very many naked men and was actually quite shocked to learn about the variety in penis sizes. Turns out my husband is on the smaller side of the spectrum, and this site was very eye opening to me when we started exploring his fantasy!

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually joined hoping to find a hung guy or two to fool around with.

Soon realised the hung guys was more or less a mirage - but loved the atmosphere and humour of the site (back then).

Nowadays - not so much TBH. The site has become non-inclusive and often misogynistic and anti-straight. More or less only stay around to keep the $10k offer alive...

passionate_kisses

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My husband is below average so I joined out of curiosity about guys who have large ones. It's nice to talk to guys, girls, and couples about size. I have confided with my bff about my husband's size but never told anyone I joined the site.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Like others, I joined a long time ago when I first started dating my hubby. He was a lot bigger than my previous BFs and I was a little nervous and looking for tips on handling a larger guy. Stuck around because I enjoying chatting with friends I've made.

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I joined because a member I was talking to was trying to send me a video I couldn’t play so he sent me here to watch it. I’ve had multiple successful encounters here but the biggest was meeting my late husband. We were together almost 13 years. Some of us just genuinely love big dicks *shrug*