For those who love to see trans on Female videos.

freecock21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My God you always find some of the best stuff. I so love you for that.
These trans one links never work for me. How do you get it to work for you ? I try on different devices, i delete the cookies. I use VPN. It's always a broken link. What am I doing wrong ?

Reactions: secluded

iworshipdickalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
These trans one links never work for me. How do you get it to work for you ? I try on different devices, i delete the cookies. I use VPN. It's always a broken link. What am I doing wrong ?
Just remember that some of the older links are no longer available. The sites that don't have enough bandwidth will dump videos when they have run their course.

So I don't know which links you are trying. But just some of the links just expire. It sucks cause I know there are some incredible earlier videos on here. I've posted some great videos myself. But those videos can probably be found elsewhere. But if the link doesn't work you'll never know exactly what was on the video.

Hope that helps in some way.

freecock21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just remember that some of the older links are no longer available. The sites that don't have enough bandwidth will dump videos when they have run their course.

So I don't know which links you are trying. But just some of the links just expire. It sucks cause I know there are some incredible earlier videos on here. I've posted some great videos myself. But those videos can probably be found elsewhere. But if the link doesn't work you'll never know exactly what was on the video.

Hope that helps in some way.
This one was posted yesterday. And someone replied to it saying it's amazing. That's what I commented on. These links seem "new"

iworshipdickalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
The newer the post, the newer the link.

I don't know why you are not able to see the videos. Is Safe Search off, are there specific filters on the computer you are using...at this point it could be any number of things.

The links work fine for me.

Beyond that, I don't know what else to tell you.

secluded

Cherished Member
Media
I had the same problem. In the link, it should be "trann y" instead of trans. For some reason, it changes once you post it !
https://www.trann y.one/view/1016092/
I've added a space after n here to prevent that.

Reactions: deleted16064111