• Upcoming Server Maintenance
    On Tuesday May 28th, at 10 AM (Eastern) we will be starting on a series of hardware updates to help improve site performance.

LPSG will be down for 20-30 minutes during this time while we carry this out.

You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

German Actor Damian Hardung

hugo_98

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

hugo_98

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

davepadillas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This series got me confused for some strange reasons. The title is English. The names of the characters are English. The series is set in England with the imperial measurement. But the spoken language is German...

I speak German but I had a hard time trying to figure out what is the original sound. The girl's voice over (in German) sounds like a dubbed version. But the English dubbed sounds even worse.

I like watching everything in its original sound regardless which language. I wish Amazon Prime had a default setting like that of Netflix, where you set the default language (and subtitle) for all of the shows you watch.

hugo_98

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This series got me confused for some strange reasons. The title is English. The names of the characters are English. The series is set in England with the imperial measurement. But the spoken language is German...

I speak German but I had a hard time trying to figure out what is the original sound. The girl's voice over (in German) sounds like a dubbed version. But the English dubbed sounds even worse.

I like watching everything in its original sound regardless which language. I wish Amazon Prime had a default setting like that of Netflix, where you set the default language (and subtitle) for all of the shows you watch.
It's a German show so the original language is German as well

Reactions: Glaio and Jester85

davepadillas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a German show so the original language is German as well
I know. I knew it right from the start. But like I said, everything else besides the cast is English. And the sound of the voice over sound in German doesn't sound natural. That's why I thought it was in English.

Reactions: Jdogr2003

Jester85

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I mean, I guess it’s just the same thing as when British or Americans make a show set in France or something but everyone speaks English.