Height Vs Body

boredandfit

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi Ladies, I’m curious as to what matters more to you when assessing a guy. Would you prefer a tall guy with an average body or a short guy with a fit body? Also, for the sake of this topic, looks and personality are the same.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Couldn't really care...

If it was fit vs. unfit it would be a differetn story

Height? Everybody is taller than me, so not really an issue - don't mind really tall guys though - current FB is 6'4, so I look like a child when he pick me up

Moni123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Ladies, I’m curious as to what matters more to you when assessing a guy. Would you prefer a tall guy with an average body or a short guy with a fit body? Also, for the sake of this topic, looks and personality are the same.
Tall bc he can always work on the body

Reactions: boredandfit

kate_nsfw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Short and fit any day of the week. I have a thing for gym bros and steroid users so if a guy has that look I'm sold regardless of height.

Tall with an average body is nice too though.

Neither height nor fitness matter much to me for serious relationships, unless the guy is really really short or really really out of shape. Talking more about casual sex here.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I prefer the guy who carries himself like he knows he's got what I want.

I'm tall. Especially where I live. Average height for men is around 5'8" here. I'm 5'9". I'm almost always taller than my partners. My boyfriend is about an inch shorter than me.

Someone I'm attracted to but can't have fun with (he's in a monogamous relationship) is about 3 inches shorter than me and isn't "fit" physically. But he's a fuckin sexy snack I'd devour whole if his lady was ok with it.

So, yeah. Confidence and a wicked sense of humor wet me right up. I can find a short, chunky/skinny guy with a less than muscular body to be hot as fuck. I've been with the tall fit guys too. Nothing wrong with being tall or fit. But those traits aren't automatic super-soakers for my bottom half.

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I prefer the guy who carries himself like he knows he's got what I want.

I'm tall. Especially where I live. Average height for men is around 5'8" here. I'm 5'9". I'm almost always taller than my partners. My boyfriend is about an inch shorter than me.

Someone I'm attracted to but can't have fun with (he's in a monogamous relationship) is about 3 inches shorter than me and isn't "fit" physically. But he's a fuckin sexy snack I'd devour whole if his lady was ok with it.

So, yeah. Confidence and a wicked sense of humor wet me right up. I can find a short, chunky/skinny guy with a less than muscular body to be hot as fuck. I've been with the tall fit guys too. Nothing wrong with being tall or fit. But those traits aren't automatic super-soakers for my bottom half.
Pretty much the same. I’m 5’8 and I enjoy a taller guy but am perfectly happier with short guys, but short guys tend to be more insecure especially dealing with a relatively tall girl and I can’t deal with that.

A confident short guy is very attractive tho… height is not at all a deciding factor.

Reactions: Fredneck1951

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Depends on the ratio of tall to jacked for me. @socalfreak was about an inch shorter than me but he still felt like the bigger person so it worked for me. Shorter than that would be an issue for me but I’m definitely not unwilling to spare some height for some muscle.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Depends on the ratio of tall to jacked for me. @socalfreak was about an inch shorter than me but he still felt like the bigger person so it worked for me. Shorter than that would be an issue for me but I’m definitely not unwilling to spare some height for some muscle.
He was such a bad ass dude, too. We”d get crossways, but i always respected his posts.

i seek a big heart, a well of compassion, a big brain, and a nice butt helps.