Is something wrong with me - buckets of precum

MichaelBowen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I've been looking around the internet to see if anyone else has this same "issue," but couldn't find anything so I thought I would ask here..

I call it "my trick" when I show it off or describe it to people.. So I've always been a consistent precumer WHEN HARD and while having any type of sex.. But this is different and I'm actually able to force it to happen on a pretty consistent basis, but not always..

Here it is..

If my mind goes from not thinking about sex at all to immediately, and I mean immediately within seconds and while still soft, thinking of something really kinky and twisted, normally for me it's an older dad / legal age son type of visual, I am able to make myself ejaculate enormous amounts of pre-ejackulate. I'm talking the same amount that I normally do when I fully cum.. Alot. The liquid is totally clear, no semen. And I don't have the feeling of an orgasm during that moment at all.. Although I can feel it coming out as my dick begins to get hard and then it stops once I get fully hard.. I then go on to produce consistent and normal amounts of precum while fucking or jerking off. And then I go on to have a complete and normal orgasm with the normal amount of cum..

So it's like I have 2 orgasm in terms of the amount of liquid that's produced, but the first one does not produce the normal feeling of an orgasm as the second one produces..

I can't make this happen all the time.. Maybe several times a week and it NEVER happens if I'm already hard.. I can only make it happen if my mind goes from doing something non sexual to immediately thinking about some specific sexual scenario while focusing on my prostrate region..

Weird, right??

Started about a year ago.. Something wrong with me?

Thanks for the advice..

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So I've been looking around the internet to see if anyone else has this same "issue," but couldn't find anything so I thought I would ask here..

I call it "my trick" when I show it off or describe it to people.. So I've always been a consistent precumer WHEN HARD and while having any type of sex.. But this is different and I'm actually able to force it to happen on a pretty consistent basis, but not always..

Here it is..

If my mind goes from not thinking about sex at all to immediately, and I mean immediately within seconds and while still soft, thinking of something really kinky and twisted, normally for me it's an older dad / legal age son type of visual, I am able to make myself ejaculate enormous amounts of pre-ejackulate. I'm talking the same amount that I normally do when I fully cum.. Alot. The liquid is totally clear, no semen. And I don't have the feeling of an orgasm during that moment at all.. Although I can feel it coming out as my dick begins to get hard and then it stops once I get fully hard.. I then go on to produce consistent and normal amounts of precum while fucking or jerking off. And then I go on to have a complete and normal orgasm with the normal amount of cum..

So it's like I have 2 orgasm in terms of the amount of liquid that's produced, but the first one does not produce the normal feeling of an orgasm as the second one produces..

I can't make this happen all the time.. Maybe several times a week and it NEVER happens if I'm already hard.. I can only make it happen if my mind goes from doing something non sexual to immediately thinking about some specific sexual scenario while focusing on my prostrate region..

Weird, right??

Started about a year ago.. Something wrong with me?

Thanks for the advice..
Omg that sounds AMAZING. I would love to see this.

Maybe a very healthy / over active bulbourethral gland?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulbourethral_gland

I excrete in a similar way - but no where near that much - just a couple of drops while mind wanders...

Do you choose specific underwear / clothes to hide any leakage?

There’s nothing wrong with you - your just towards the far end of the spectrum when it cums to pre-cum volume. It’s like your super power.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Years ago I had a boyfriend that would constantly dribble precum when we slept together. The trigger was being next to my body, as he didn't do it at other times. He would wrap a towel around his dick in bed, otherwise we would wake up in the morning sort of glued together.Despite all the precum, he didn't shoot particularly big loads.

MichaelBowen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Years ago I had a boyfriend that would constantly dribble precum when we slept together. The trigger was being next to my body, as he didn't do it at other times. He would wrap a towel around his dick in bed, otherwise we would wake up in the morning sort of glued together.Despite all the precum, he didn't shoot particularly big loads.
Wow..that sounds pretty hot actually..

Reactions: Elizabethrex

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow..that sounds pretty hot actually..

It actually was!. We had an endless supply of lubrication...

It was years ago, but thinking back I guess it must have really turned me on, because I would often shoot amazing loads when we were together. I remember one night we were lying side by side, and he was jerking me until I came, with a big puddle of his precum on his own belly as usual. My first squirt was this huge, powerful jet that shot up alongside his arm, and impacted in his armpit with such force and volume that you could actually hear it slosh and gurgle around in there. He just gave me this look, as I continued to spray everything down, although not with such spectacular performance. When it was over, he just said "My pit is going to rot from what you shot in there" and rolled over.

Reactions: MichaelBowen