Is something wrong with me - buckets of precum

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
In my teens, I made much more dick honey than I do now. I would drip when soft but of course sexual thoughts were going through my mind. I like the feeling of it coming up my urethra and wore a piece of paper towel in my briefs so it wouldn't show through, since I never knew when it was going to happen. Wished I still produced a lot, as I love the taste of it.

In my teens, I made much more dick honey than I do now. I would drip when soft but of course sexual thoughts were going through my mind. I like the feeling of it coming up my urethra and wore a piece of paper towel in my briefs so it wouldn't show through, since I never knew when it was going to happen. Wished I still produced a lot, as I love the taste of it.

I'd be proud to have a constant wet spot in my briefs because of my precum. I think it would be really hot!

WRJcock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I work out in a singlet or nylon ranger panties, I always get a rater large spot of precut that shows. Thankfully most people know I am gay so they look the other way and don't say anything. But when another guy mentions it, I usually end up in bed with him....

Reactions: shuckofun

Two down sides I can only imagine with shooting huge amounts of cum is the mess you have to clean up afterwards, and the possibility of receiving a BJ and kill somebody due to drowning when you shoot your load into their mouths.

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have precum heavy all my life, sometimes for no reason. I freeball all the time except for gym and running. When working out, lifting weights, especially leg days I will leak a lot. I started wearing briefs to catch it all. Very first time in gym when it happened I was wearing basket ball shorts and t shirt. I was on leg extension machine. 2nd set, I could feel a cool wetness between legs, but just thought it was sweat... nope, when I stood up i could feel the slimy too slide down my leg. It had also soaked through shorts onto seat, had to clean it up. Went into restroom and cleaned up. Happened again on next day.. from then on, I have worn briefs to catch the mess.
So... It happens !