My FB Lover

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a story about a woman I met on FB and is probably the most unusual way I have ever met a woman online. This is one of those situations where we did not know each other in real life but had about 30 mutual friends. I have thousands of friends on that site and I most likely sent her a friend request because of all the mutual friends and she the fact that she is very attractive, lol. I’m not even sure how long we were FB friends I just know that we would often comment on a lot of the same posts. She is also a fan of a football team that I hate and she hates the team that I like so during football season we would end up commenting on footballs posts.

Anyway this is how our usual way of connecting came about. About a week before Thanksgiving that year I was admitted to the hospital. Since I had never had any health issues that required a hospital stay, I was pretty shaken up and made a post about it on FB. This is something I normally would not have done. I get the usual “Get well”, “feel better” comments but this lady decided to send me a DM. That led to a conversation that seemed innocent enough. Just someone checking to see if I was ok. I was in the hospital for 8 days and we communicated just about every day I was there which I admit I looked forward to after the third day of basically just laying in bed all having doctors and nurses, draw blood and take tests on my body.

I was discharged the day before Thanksgiving and since I lived alone I had to do everything on my own. I had my family and friends to help ut with certain things, but I still had to do the majority of things myself. Anyway by now our conversations had gotten a little more personal and flirty which made my day even though I was not ready to do anything sexual with anyone just yet. By now it was December and the weather was getting cold which meant cuddle weather which became a topic of discussion. We were both single and we would tease how it would be nice to cuddle together once I was feeling 100%. She would also complain about her back hurting. I told her I that I gave excellent massages. She said that would led to us doing things that she wasn’t ready for (even though by now she had sent me nudes). We go back and forth about this massage and cuddling. I then made a comment about a particular pic she sent of her thighs. She has very shapely legs and I tell her that I would love to taste what’s between them. She again says that we will end up fucking. I tell her we will only end up fucking if you want us to end up fucking.

A few days after Christmas she finally agrees to come over to my place to get her “massage”. For two people who had never met face to face, you would have thought we were old lovers. She greeted me with a hug and kiss. We go inside so we can get warm. I offer her some of the food I was eating and some Hennessey. She declines the food but takes the Henney. We sit on the couch and chat for a few before the fun begins. I go get a bottle of baby oil and she removes her blouse and jeans. Seeing her curves in person was a sight to behold. I have her lay on the couch face down and I start to rub gently rub her back. Her skin is smooth and soft and her ass was firm. I use my hands to rub and massage every part of her back and ass. I hear soft moans coming from her as I explore her body with my hands. I’m thinking that I can’t wait to explore her pussy with my tongue and maybe even dick later. Move down and rub the back of thighs and calves. She is still wearing her bra and panties and when my fingers brush between her legs, feel her wet pussy and I know it’s time to move the party to my bedroom.

When we get to my room, she takes her bra off and I am greeted with a pair of sexy titties. I lay her on my bed on her back and massage the front of her body. Her titties, shoulders, stomach, down to her thighs and feet. Her body is now glistening with baby oil from head to toe. Next I push her legs open and I begin kissing her pussy through her panties. Her panties are soaked and she reacts to my kisses with moans and she tries to move away which I tell to her to not run, just lay back and enjoy. I then move up and gently kiss her soft lips which quickly turns into us French kissing. Our tongues are now intertwined and doing a little dance in our mouths. My hands go back to exploring her body. I remove her panties and continue kissing her. I move to kissing her neck, shoulders and cheeks. I have now have one hand massaging her now exposed pussy and the other rubbing her ass. Her hands are now exploring my body. I am still fully dressed and she tells me to take off my shirt and pants. I am now bare chested and have on nothing but my boxers and I go back to kissing her and playing with her pussy. Our skin to skin feels great. I move down to suck her tits and I insert a finger inside her soaking vagina. Her pussy grips my finger and she moans with delight. I kiss my way down to her pussy and slide my tongue inside her of her. She has one of the sweetest pussies I have ever tasted. She raises her hips off the bed to meet my face and grinds my face to meet my tongue thrusts. She wraps her thighs around my head and is moaning like crazy. I find her clit with my tongue and begin to lick and kiss it like crazy. By now my new lover has had several orgasms. I have her legs pushed in the air so I can maintain some type of leverage. I also have plans of tasing her ass which is the next place my tongue goes. I lick her ass which drives her even more over the edge. I continue massaging her body with my tongue the same way I did with my hands. I lick her every where, her face, shoulders, tits, back, ass, knees, thighs (front and back), sucked her toes and of course ate her pussy several times.

When my tongue found its way back to her pussy, she reached for my boxers and grabbed my dick and took it out. She had found the bottle of baby oil and rubbed some of it on my dick. This was and awesome sensation since I really was not expecting her to do anything to me, this was supposed to be a massage and eating session for her. Her soft hands felt great stroking my dick. The next thing I know, she is on top of me with her pussy grinding my face and my dick is in her mouth. 69 is one of my favorite sex positions and having a super sweet pussy to eat while having a super warm mouth on my dick put me in heaven. I’m not even sure how long we did that. She got up suddenly and turned around and sat on my dick. She rode me like a mad woman until I came inside her. Even after I came she kept riding and then when it was over, we lay there in each others arms for about 10-15 minutes. We got together periodically a few more times until we both started dating other people the following spring.