Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yea but they essentially have a security guard down there now. Decked out in sunglasses. Stands at the end of the shower banks, hangs up the curtains, and peaks into the steam and sauna
What? That's wild! No way he's working all day? Is he there in the mornings?

Reactions: Realmuscle19

yw21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alright fellas, visiting for the weekend and decided to put your comments to the test. Lot of negative nellies on here so here’s the scoop:

Crunch 34th. Went Friday around 8 pm. Mixed crowd and fairly busy but definitely a few interested dudes. Steam was too busy but ended up catching the eye of a cute black guy and Jo’d in a shower stall.

Crunch Tribeca. Went Sat around 4:00. Oh man. This place is a good time. Most guys interested. Ended up in a stall with a cute Asian guy but he was only looking to jerk. Second round with a tall beefy moustached guy who loved his ass played with. 5 guys in the stream with one sucking me and me fingering his hot hole while the rest jerked. We finished in the shower stall. No dark glasses security guy, just a disinterested locker room attendant. This place is a vibe. I love NY. lol

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that is indeed wild. has anyone else been recently? the last time I was there was about 2 weeks ago but to have someone actually monitor I think is pretty crazy
I visited there a few days ago in the morning there wasn’t a guard there.

FitMate123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There are a couple that are way easier to play in.

Flatiron and w76th are both cavernous locker rooms with lots of nooks to play in. They lend themselves to being able to fuck in both. Highline steam is exposed but you can see anyone coming so is also easier to play in steam (not so easy outside of steam). Sports club is great for being able to subtly play in the jacuzzi or fuck in the showers. Tribeca midday steam can be awesome for fucking. E61 is amazing for tons of space to play, the steam is enormous, and the showers are even situated in a way that you can play - just low number of jocks that go to this location.

W50th steam has lots of action but it has to be right guys and there’s no where to play outside steam. Greenwhich is fun because people are so bold, but again busy and hard to find space to do anything but jerk. Nomad has no place to play but steam. Bond is also extremely hard to play at, despite having lots of hot and willing guys.

This is pretty much spot on.

Flatiron lots of horny guys but lots of trolls lately IMO. The steam is way too small. But if you want a location to find a horny willing guy, this one is probably the best?

Sports Club is the best setup (love the jacuzzi and had some hot showing off in that corner open showers) but very busy most the time, can be great to move to stall or shower if you get lucky eyeing someone. Crowd is kinda mixed and sometimes I feel like I see the same guys there who never seem to leave the wet area which kills the vibe/potential.

Greenwich should be the best but always so busy and so pent up and hard to get action going. I bet this place can be amazing in off hours. I need a more flexible job. Ha!

Bond has so many hot horny guys but the steam is kinda small and the showers aren't the best but have had some good sights here.

I wish Hudson Yards was better...I used to have luck there before but not lately...

Skier74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NYSC on W 80th has started enforcing one towel per person. Dude! I need one to work out with, one for steam, and one to dry off at least. Especially cause they’re so thin. Place was dead around 8pm midweek, they’re really trying to destroy it. But I only pay like $35/mo so hard to complain too much. :joy:

kewlaro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
what's the crowd like?
It was a nice mix of ages and ethnicities that day. I had some fun with two hot 20s/early 30s jocks who were already sucking and fucking (a white guy and a Latin guy), and then after my workout with a sexy Middle Eastern daddy. Had never seen any of them there before so not sure if they’re regulars.

Reactions: Alextate817