Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Thaloma

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like him with shorter hair. Maybe once he's a little older the longer hair will look better on him but it just makes him look like a little girl or a girly twink of which he's neither. I love the fact how many comments we have in here about his pouty lips but it's largely because he's got these enormous buck teeth that in my eyes is sexy as hell. Remember not to talk specifics but has anyone witnessed some of his work this past week? Pretty emotional and cathartic stuff that I think proves he's actually a pretty decent actor despite some comments in here. He's cute and handsome now but just wait a few years. He's a little bit young looking for me here which is one of the reasons why I like him with the shorter hair because on him it makes him look closer to his actual age. He might be one of those people that has Perpetual baby face. 30 years from now he might look exactly the same with a little wrinkles around the side lol

Reactions: green man 1970

Thaloma

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like him with shorter hair. Maybe once he's a little older the longer hair will look better on him but it just makes him look like a little girl or a girly twink of which he's neither. I love the fact how many comments we have in here about his pouty lips but it's largely because he's got these enormous buck teeth that in my eyes is sexy as hell. Remember not to talk specifics per forum rules about fictional characters ages despite the actors adult ages, but has anyone witnessed some of his work this past week? Pretty emotional and cathartic stuff that I think proves he's actually a pretty decent actor despite some comments in here. He's cute and handsome now but just wait a few years. He's a little bit young looking for me here which is one of the reasons why I like him with the shorter hair because on him it makes him look closer to his actual age. He might be one of those people that has perpetual baby face. 30 years from now he might look exactly the same with a little wrinkles around the side lol. That said I do prefer him and his casual off duty because he looks more his age obviously. I guess I'm prejudice cuz I'm just not into twinks usually and I know technically he kind of falls into that category. Like Buffy said I'm cookie dough and I just need to bake a little longer? Well, I would say the same with him. Pretty good start though. I wonder if he cries on command or he uses a tear stick or both? Danny Miller as Aaron Dingle on Emmerdale can cry on command. It's a pretty impressive talent for an actor. Speaking of Emmerdale I'm going to admit a fantasy of mine and that is to be a customer at Dingle Automotive when Aaron and Ryan Lamb played by John Sutton I eat John Paul McQueen on hollyoaks during one of the characters departures from the show , was working one night and I couldn't afford to pay for it so we all take it out on each other, if you know what I mean and I'm sure you all do or at least one of you has had the same fantasy lol. Imagine Ozzy in a few years perhaps he will end up on Emmerdale with Danny Miller, at which time they'll probably have some crazy accident that will kill the character. People will say that might be a homophobic thing but I just say that it's a soap thing especially with Legacy characters because their lives can't go perfect for 20 years while they're playing it can they. Kind of like John Paul here and I'm assuming Ozzy if he continues in his current job. You won't find me complaining about that LOL

Lovelyjubbly85

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like him with shorter hair. Maybe once he's a little older the longer hair will look better on him but it just makes him look like a little girl or a girly twink of which he's neither. I love the fact how many comments we have in here about his pouty lips but it's largely because he's got these enormous buck teeth that in my eyes is sexy as hell. Remember not to talk specifics per forum rules about fictional characters ages despite the actors adult ages, but has anyone witnessed some of his work this past week? Pretty emotional and cathartic stuff that I think proves he's actually a pretty decent actor despite some comments in here. He's cute and handsome now but just wait a few years. He's a little bit young looking for me here which is one of the reasons why I like him with the shorter hair because on him it makes him look closer to his actual age. He might be one of those people that has perpetual baby face. 30 years from now he might look exactly the same with a little wrinkles around the side lol. That said I do prefer him and his casual off duty because he looks more his age obviously. I guess I'm prejudice cuz I'm just not into twinks usually and I know technically he kind of falls into that category. Like Buffy said I'm cookie dough and I just need to bake a little longer? Well, I would say the same with him. Pretty good start though. I wonder if he cries on command or he uses a tear stick or both? Danny Miller as Aaron Dingle on Emmerdale can cry on command. It's a pretty impressive talent for an actor. Speaking of Emmerdale I'm going to admit a fantasy of mine and that is to be a customer at Dingle Automotive when Aaron and Ryan Lamb played by John Sutton I eat John Paul McQueen on hollyoaks during one of the characters departures from the show , was working one night and I couldn't afford to pay for it so we all take it out on each other, if you know what I mean and I'm sure you all do or at least one of you has had the same fantasy lol. Imagine Ozzy in a few years perhaps he will end up on Emmerdale with Danny Miller, at which time they'll probably have some crazy accident that will kill the character. People will say that might be a homophobic thing but I just say that it's a soap thing especially with Legacy characters because their lives can't go perfect for 20 years while they're playing it can they. Kind of like John Paul here and I'm assuming Ozzy if he continues in his current job. You won't find me complaining about that LOL
That's a mouthful.

• Haha
Reactions: diseasedarchon

Baldestbitch

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His character is? But his real life person is not. What a weird guy lol
It's not weird at all, as per the rules, you can't discuss roles played that are depicted as underage, regardless of the age of the actor