• Upcoming Server Maintenance
    On Tuesday May 28th, at 10 AM (Eastern) we will be starting on a series of hardware updates to help improve site performance.

LPSG will be down for 20-30 minutes during this time while we carry this out.

You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

Timothy champagne - hot ?

pogwoff1066

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For why? Telling the truth?
Yes. How long have you been on this site lol

WHEN THEY NEEDED HER MOST, SHE RETURNED

I got banned for a month :p
Welcome back.

I'm curious. I remember him saying he's only into Black/Latina women. Is this true? Do you think it's a fetish thing ?

What info dump? Please share for those not in the know, thanks!
It's all on this thread. Just go back like 15 pages.

Allicat99

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes. How long have you been on this site lol

Welcome back.

I'm curious. I remember him saying he's only into Black/Latina women. Is this true? Do you think it's a fetish thing ?

It's all on this thread. Just go back like 15 pages.
That would be news to me. Could be a new development. He’s told me before he was open to dating women from all races and creeds as long as they were 5’4” or under.

Reactions: trainisom23

pogwoff1066

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That would be news to me. Could be a new development. He’s told me before he was open to dating women from all races and creeds as long as they were 5’4” or under.
That's so funny. It was in a TikTok live (TikTok used to love throwing him my way). It was also like 6 months ago, so for sure while he was still with you.

I actually believed him cause it's such a weird thing to lie about lol. He said White women reminded him of his mom/family, who he allegedly dislikes/ed, so he wasn't really into them. He also seemed really into Black culture/music, so I figured it wasn't too far-fetched.

I suppose he was also talking a lot about politics at the time so he maybe he said it to seem "progressive" or something? Who knows. Anyways, thanks for the tea as always :kissing_heart:

Reactions: Allicat99

ahaahahahaa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's so funny. It was in a TikTok live (TikTok used to love throwing him my way). It was also like 6 months ago, so for sure while he was still with you.

I actually believed him cause it's such a weird thing to lie about lol. He said White women reminded him of his mom/family, who he allegedly dislikes/ed, so he wasn't really into them. He also seemed really into Black culture/music, so I figured it wasn't too far-fetched.

I suppose he was also talking a lot about politics at the time so he maybe he said it to seem "progressive" or something? Who knows. Anyways, thanks for the tea as always :kissing_heart:
I've seen a lot of white men like that, they like the progressive look and politics for the clout in public but in private they only date other white people.

Allicat99

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Damn, he really was dating a whole white woman and then going on live and saying this. i feel so… respected! Haha. Just kidding.

I think Tim just wanted to shit on women and white people at the same time so he decided in that moment that he desires nothing less than a black queen to… manipulate and exploit. Oops! Maybe he’s not so progressive after all.

Allicat99

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Btw I found this when I was clearing out all the weird “low calorie” food he left behind in the kitchen (before he left me he went through a prolonged, psychotic phase of compulsively buying jars and jars and jars of pickles and maraschino cherries).

Bathtub steroids from the dark web via “Lock and load labs.” I *really* want to emphasize that towards the end Tim was roid-raging HARD every single day and genuinely seemed to be losing his grip on reality. It was VERY SCARY to be around him. Very scary.
IMG_4733.mov

Attachments

Allicat99

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
he was really on IG stories talking about i eat this many calories and im super disciplined and that's why my body is poppin off but really 75% of that should be attributed to juice
i know, it’s funny. Like I said, he’s delusional. And I don’t say that to be “mean,” I’m saying he’s actually, genuinely delusional and dangerous to be around for extended periods of time. That’s why I have this thing on my door at all times.

Attachments

Ashermuslguy

Legendary Member
Media
i know, it’s funny. Like I said, he’s delusional. And I don’t say that to be “mean,” I’m saying he’s actually, genuinely delusional and dangerous to be around for extended periods of time. That’s why I have this thing on my door at all times.
Does he hallucinate or is he have times where he’s angry and irrational?

pogwoff1066

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
All jokes aside, thank God you left that situation before anything dangerous happened.

Let's pray for the poor girl that will have to deal with him next.

Bruh...hearing all this news about him is swiftly making me lose interest in him.
You make it sound like that's a bad thing. He's clearly an abusive POS.

omitt313

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
All jokes aside, thank God you left that situation before anything dangerous happened.

Let's pray for the poor girl that will have to deal with him next.

You make it sound like that's a bad thing. He's clearly an abusive POS.
Well, you said it yourself, that he's an abusive POS. Is that not a bad thing?

lairdalex

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

topseeder

Superior Member
Media