Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A long time ago I was on my back with my cock inside my gf who wss on top. The other guy tried to double penetrate her but his huge cock forced mine out…I was lying there rubbing against lower abdomen while his big low hanging balls were slapping against my totally flat tight nut sac - the contrast in ball size was ridiculous and the sensation of his heavy balls slapping against me lef to one of the most intense orgasms of my life!

Reactions: Littleone68

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
A long time ago I was on my back with my cock inside my gf who wss on top. The other guy tried to double penetrate her but his huge cock forced mine out…I was lying there rubbing against lower abdomen while his big low hanging balls were slapping against my totally flat tight nut sac - the contrast in ball size was ridiculous and the sensation of his heavy balls slapping against me lef to one of the most intense orgasms of my life!

Thanks for the anecdote - very hot. Have you ever tried fucking your wife/GF's butt while a much bigger guy was in her pussy? That is something I would love to try. But I heard from small guys who have tried this that the much bigger cock in the pussy always forces the small cock out of her ass... Might be frustrating to be so unceremoniously pushed out, but still must be quite an amazing sensation to feel your small dick being totally overpowered and expulsed but a much more powerful cock...

Reactions: amazzzed2