Photo Tiny Penis Humiliation

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fuck he is huge. My gf definitely hasn't had one that big.

We must be similar. I'm nearly 4 too

It's not just his cock that's massive... my wife likes cupping my hard dick and balls in one hand and just his balls in the other and giggle and say his balls alone are more of a handful

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fuck...how does that make you feel? You ever seen it?

Have i ever seen it? My wife's got my whole package in one hand and his balls alone are over filling her other hand... think maybe she's doing this so i can understand just how massive the gap is between our sizes

Reactions: amazzzed2

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Women would rather be ignored by a man like me than even try to find your micro dick, let alone fuck it. You will never know what it’s like to go balls deep in a pussy knowing she can’t help cumming on your big meat. CA0E26E7-5349-4BC6-A247-6B881C3D4C07.jpeg

Not ridiculous when there’s so much to play with [video=medium]1441694[/video]
A penis of this size does not achieve a good erection. Anatomically there is no good blood flow to the cavernous sinuses! I prefer my dick above the average (9 inches) and hard as a rock when I get excited, than an eternal half bomb pistol!

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
I made unbelievable money fucking women who needed more than their needle dick husbands could give them. The pleasure for me wasn’t in making your woman cum when you can’t, it was knowing you were comparing yourself to me and you could never measure up. My dick was rigid knowing the pain I was causing you.

There will never be a time you didn’t watch your wife suck me off and feel shame how bigger man’s dick turned her into a cock sucking slut. She didn’t care, and neither did I as long as you were watching her make my dick feel good. Funny how she didn’t worry about her makeup when I splattered cum on her face. And not a damn thing you could do except rub your little knob and wish you were a man like me, hating yourself every minute.

And we both knew I was there for you, not for her, to prove again that your insignificant dick can give her nothing. You pay the bills (including mine that day!) so she won’t leave you for the first man with an actual dick who can support her. You watch in agony while my club-like dick slowly disappears in her pussy, praying that her orgasms and a new necklace will keep her, even as she cries out how good it is to cum on my long thick meat the way she will never cum for you.

You never took your eyes off my dick, either. We both know your shame about that. The dick you’d have if you were a real man and not a eunuch. The image of my hard meat railing your wife is seared in your mind forever. The sound of your wife’s keening and grunting as my bull nuts slap her ass will haunt you forever, to your very last day on earth. She came on my dick, not yours. Again and again. And there isn’t a damn thing you can ever do about it.

Consider yourself lucky I didn’t beat you down like I did the next one and make you watch my asshole twitch while I pumped my cum in your woman and then had her smear it on your face. He’s not going to forget either. The check cleared, too. He got what he really wanted.

And so did you.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It’s pretty awesome being so much bigger than you @SamMann75. Your girl usually will let go of your junk so that she can fit her 2 hands and mouth on mine.

She'll give my little package a little squeeze as she's feels her jaw stretch getting her lips around such a massive cock as she strokes you with one hand... she'll squeeze harder and my eyes will tear up a little as the first few inches stretches her throat open... but soon she'll release her tight grip on my little package as she strokes you with both hands with the head of your cock in her throat and i will groan as i sink to my knees from the burning in my groan from how tight she squeezed.