What is the ideal body type that you'd like to strive for?

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chris Hemsworth aka Thor is a great physique to aspire to. Also, fitness expert Jeff Cavaliere. The absolute BEST biceps I have ever seen. Great muscular toned physique.
Jeff Cavaliere is insane. Has he ever discussed what his body fat % is? There are a lot of body physiques I can see myself attaining but Jeff's isn't one of them. What a ripped freak. Love his channel btw. Best workout tips imo

Jeff Cavaliere is insane. Has he ever discussed what his body fat % is? There are a lot of body physiques I can see myself attaining but Jeff's isn't one of them. What a ripped freak. Love his channel btw. Best workout tips imo
yeah man I think somewhere he talked abiut his body fat %. I would love to train with him for a month at his facility. I follow him on IG. He is by far the best fitness trainer to me because he explains the mechanics and physiology of why one should do certain exercises. Invaluable. His physique is insane. Built like an active figure.

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Even though I admire the old school bodies of Steve Reeves, Serge Nubret, Frank Zane, and Steve Davis, I don’t think, for me, that the effort is worth the reward. I’m good with the body I have and the achievements I’ve made with my body.

Reactions: bkmuscledad

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
Even though I admire the old school bodies of Steve Reeves, Serge Nubret, Frank Zane, and Steve Davis, I don’t think, for me, that the effort is worth the reward. I’m good with the body I have and the achievements I’ve made with my body.
And well you should. You look great, Bro! Keep up the good work.

Reactions: trent_postal

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
Dude, your story is incredibly impressive. I thought that I made big gains starting out at 5' 7" and 110 pounds, but you're running circles backwards around me. I want to grow up to be you! You're definitely this evening's inspiration at the gym!
It's sort of funny. Here I am envying both you guys because I've always been overweight/beefy, working hard for every pound I lose. Meanwhile, you guys are looking in the mirror and working just as hard for every pound you gain. The grass is always greener LOL, but it's great that we respect each other's progress.

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
I've always been beefy, so even when I was my most athletic, I felt I always looked too thick, especially when dressed up. I'm currently working hard to drop as much weight as possible, but maintain the muscles I've developed, then continue building muscle from a less bulky foundation. I would love to develop that v-taper, but I need to trim my core more for that.

MIGayGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have good proportions and tone already, Man, so you can get there if you want to. Keep up the great work!

Thanks, man! Really appreciate the compliments and vote of confidence. And yeah, just going to keep working to get there!

Reactions: bkmuscledad

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm really very happy with what I have, but if I could pick anything it would be to have just a bit more muscle definition (something like a swimmer - not huge, but fit)... oh, and to be about 10 years younger lol!

Keepitsmooth

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Personally I’m built kind of like a rugby player and I like it that way. I have big legs and shoulders and always been on the “thicker” side. I like to tone it down a little bit and have my abs showing, which is what I’ve been trying to achieve lately since I lost definition from a recent injury. If I could strike to perfection though I’d say my ideal famous person’s body is probably Derek Chadwick, a model/actor/influencer. We live in the same area actually and I’ve seen him around every once in a while. He’s big, but at the same time perfectly defined and lean, best of both worlds IMG_4122.jpeg