What's Up with Seduced Straight Guys?

quent19791

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my favorite sites has always been Seduced Straight Guys. It's situated in Australia and features the hottest straight (really!) guys I've ever seen. Lately, the updates seems to have stopped. The last one was "Johnny's 6th Shoot" at the end of March. Anybody know what's up?

bigslice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

accidenttourist

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

420storm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ssg and straightfellas are my favourite sites ever and it's so hard to find them these days especially good quality versions of the original files, any one got any ideas where to find them like collected together as whole videos?
i solved my own problem with some digging, gaytorrent.ru has EVERYTHING
you gotta have an account but it's free, from what i can tell this torrent is literally their entire website ripped, all the models profiles and blurbs about their scenes, sample clips and of course the whole videos.
https://www.gaytorrent.ru/details.php?id=baacf9626e8c60500706dfe7e5097b47ba585cbf6ae9fcc3

quent19791

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember a scene called " Nathan and Kahn", featuring two really hot straight guys. Both were incredible, but Nathan was the ultimate rough trade, having just got out of prison. It's a shame, but none of the guys on SSG or StraightFellas ever appeared anywhere else.

Reactions: shizhao1997
D

deleted1255864

D

deleted1255864

if its for brad message him he's one of the guys that ran the sites, he sells a flashdrive with all the sites content on it i think he quoted me $150 for it i was like thanks i'll get back to you....
Wait is this true?

Reactions: Clark1987

drichter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
One of my favorite sites has always been Seduced Straight Guys. It's situated in Australia and features the hottest straight (really!) guys I've ever seen. Lately, the updates seems to have stopped. The last one was "Johnny's 6th Shoot" at the end of March. Anybody know what's up?
are they all straight

drichter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I remember a scene called " Nathan and Kahn", featuring two really hot straight guys. Both were incredible, but Nathan was the ultimate rough trade, having just got out of prison. It's a shame, but none of the guys on SSG or StraightFellas ever appeared anywhere else.
are they all straight

shyguy_nextdoor

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is there any more of Dillan? He's a hottie. This scene with him and james is so fucking good! they're both rock hard, except for dillan towards the end when he gets fucked for a long time. Too bad james couldn't take Dillan's dick very long because I would have loved to see Dillan fuck longer! Please if you have more of dillan (the light blonde) can you share? Also, if you have a higher quality video I'd love that too!