Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Golden rule of tributes — women love to see the entire package, not just a cock. Anyone can get their cock out and take a pic. Include all you have to offer so they can really imagine how it would be to feel your cock and touch you. ;)

IMG_2802.jpeg

KUTEFEET

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@LargeUnit you are 100% CORRECT!! A zoom in of a cock on a photo isn't very sexy. A well composed photo showing full in shape body, chest, abs, arms AND your big hard cock is way sexier! Feel free to tribute me anytime! xo

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@LargeUnit you are 100% CORRECT!! A zoom in of a cock on a photo isn't very sexy. A well composed photo showing full in shape body, chest, abs, arms AND your big hard cock is way sexier! Feel free to tribute me anytime! xo
Send a nice nude view - and I will see what I can do……;)

Reactions: Boatboi

FreakyCouple13

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Golden rule of tributes — women love to see the entire package, not just a cock. Anyone can get their cock out and take a pic. Include all you have to offer so they can really imagine how it would be to feel your cock and touch you. ;)

View attachment 125535521
@LargeUnit you are so sexy!! I can feel your body on top of mine your hard cock stretching me open