Youtuber brennen evangelista

Brennen, Rick & Dan have been back together filming new ADR last week, or at least getting ready to film. Brennen was with Rick on Rick's youtube show on Friday night.
Yup, they filmed 4 episodes of Another Dirty Room! Dan says first episode will be out "Friday". I hope so! I really do!! But I worry Dan will have an excuse for not finishing editing and it'll be Delayed, delayed blah blah blah..

Brennen posted this on the community section of his Uncharted Travel youtube page a couple of days ago. He also did an hour-long q&a video.
Brennen.jpg

Reactions: deleted5896381
Dan’s relationship with his employees is a bit… weird. I know stuff gets shrugged off as “a joke” but he pranked rick by getting brennen to say dan assaulted him, and then pranked rick a second time telling him that he and brennen were secret lovers. On top of that he sometimes strikes me as rude towards brennen and the rest of the boys in livestreams. I don’t know, just my 2 cents
I've just seen Rick's most recent CHWR from 14th October. He mentioned Dan can be cruel for no reason. Rick was talking about his friend Shawn, who he hasn't seen for quite a while, that Dan was rude to Shawn & didn't like Shawn when they first met & there was no reason for it.

Reactions: deleted21110031
I have some of his early career Snapchat sexy Snapchat shenanigans but unfortunately I cannot share with you lot because if I screenshot from the app he will know hahaha :joy::sob:. Oi oi
You could do a screen recording and then take a screenshot! I don’t think Snapchat notifies someone if you screen record.

rewatching some ADR--this man is always bulging
He's def got a good fat one. I was with a guy about 20 years ago & he wasn't "very long", about 4.5inchs, but it was so thick, I'd never been with a guy with such a thick one until then & I loved it. I'm not being bitchy, I love any & every man that will let me lol, it's def nice being able to mix it up & be with different guys.

Reactions: quarterlifeguy
rewatching some ADR--this man is always bulging
He's enjoying what's happening for sure. 50% horsing around / 50% interest (even if he hasn't realized it. Especially with Jake - the two of them always seemed like they liked each other!