Zayn Malik

antonio_98

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On the cock pics? No nothing yet. But new music announcement is coming in the next two weeks. Rumor is he’s going country like Beyonce

Reactions: Jjj19

StoryFan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On the cock pics? No nothing yet. But new music announcement is coming in the next two weeks. Rumor is he’s going country like Beyonce
New music sounds good, but it won't be country for sure. Zayn has been known for making the music he likes which is certainly not country

antonio_98

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
New music sounds good, but it won't be country for sure. Zayn has been known for making the music he likes which is certainly not country
It was reported in an exclusive by Rolling Stone with the country music producer who worked on Zayn’s upcoming album. I guess we’ll find out soon. I’m very intrigued to hear what his new music will sound like

StoryFan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was reported in an exclusive by Rolling Stone with the country music producer who worked on Zayn’s upcoming album. I guess we’ll find out soon. I’m very intrigued to hear what his new music will sound like
Me too. He Posted a snippet on Instagram today. Sounds good

Reactions: Dbethod and anduxx

ajmayer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Zayn’s Hot Ones episode is out if you haven’t seen it already. He’s so unintentionally funny and brought his own sauce he made for Sean lol

View attachment 125270891
you can't help but like him. he's such a nice and polite person. "thank you... I like cookin'"... hah, darling.

Josh Vasquez

Superior Member
Media
Morgantown (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is not the type to do that much promo or go touring. He just wants to make music and relax
He has anxiety. Badly. Panic attacks. Getting physically ill. The whole shabang. He planned to tour after his first album. Couldn't follow through.

Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He has anxiety. Badly. Panic attacks. Getting physically ill. The whole shabang. He planned to tour after his first album. Couldn't follow through.
Doesn't sound like this is the career for him...
although I've never heard anything of his besides Pillowtalk getting any airplay.

Josh Vasquez

Superior Member
Media
Morgantown (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Doesn't sound like this is the career for him...
although I've never heard anything of his besides Pillowtalk getting any airplay.
If he's open to doing events now. He must've gotten some treatment for his anxiety and developed some coping mechanisms.

We'll see. He got big on r&b. Looks like he's back to pop

kengallyn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, but that's not an incurable condition. He's rich and it's been time enough for him to get treatment and be rid of the consequences of anxiety.

Reactions: Enjay87

Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His duet with Taylor Swift also was a worldwide smash
His last album didn't crack the top 40 and he was dropped by his label.
His newest single, on his new label, barely did anything in the charts, except in Japan and New Zealand where it was a Top 10, and it made number 1 on BBC Asian Chart...
He's not really played on mainstream radio in the UK, because he's rarely in the Top 40, and his singles aren't submitted for inclusion on chart compilations.
But he did sign with United Talent for representation across music, so you might see a bit more press for this album, but it'll be pre-recorded interviews I'd imagine.
I think he just has a very small but dedicated fanbase post 1D.

Genjinokimi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His newest single, on his new label, barely did anything in the charts, except in Japan and New Zealand where it was a Top 10, and it made number 1 on BBC Asian Chart...
He's not really played on mainstream radio in the UK, because he's rarely in the Top 40, and his singles aren't submitted for inclusion on chart compilations.
But he did sign with United Talent for representation across music, so you might see a bit more press for this album, but it'll be pre-recorded interviews I'd imagine.
Yeah, and the music was a sad mix of generic and all around the place.

StoryFan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Sorry to say but his last album was #17 in UK. He has 52 million followers on Instagram. His last single charted in the UK at #36 whereas most of the other 1D members can't chart in the Top 100 anymore. Get your facts straight ;)