¿How to announce your endowment in conersation without doing it explicitly?

Zaratustra1833

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys,

I'm looking for different way to indirectly say I'm bigger than normal in a casual conversation.

For example, "The one thing I didn't like abount being in Germany was it was too hard to find condodms of my size. I think Germans are small down there."

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys,

I'm looking for different way to indirectly say I'm bigger than normal in a casual conversation.

For example, "The one thing I didn't like abount being in Germany was it was too hard to find condodms of my size. I think Germans are small down there."

Females have breasts which are obvious to anyone with normal sight.
:rolleyes:

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh No !

You're saying we not only have to have a large penis, but we also have to be articulate enough and imaginative enough to be experts at implying it without being detectable about the fact that we are doing that ?

It's like, really confusing now :confused:

:wink:

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Hey guys,

Yes. So un-explicit. :rolleyes:

Why not adjust your underwear to draw attention to it (if you're a shower). Or show some holiday snaps on your phone, which happen to include one of you naked. Or, better still, just stop wearing trousers and pants...

The question is: why would a woman be looking for a way to do this?

Last edited:

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually just say that when I'm pissing outdoors at night, I notice the moon's orbit is altered slightly by the gravitational field of my huge cock. That's pretty subtle.

D

deleted136887

Hey guys,

Chicks with dicks...
Any Female introducing her penis size in casual conversation is bound to raise an eybrow.
And by the way, germans are not small at all by and large.

keithcc

Experimental Member
Media
Chicks with dicks...
Any Female introducing her penis size in casual conversation is bound to raise an eybrow.
And by the way, germans are not small at all by and large.

I'm guessing maybe she is a fiction writer who has a character who is well endowed. Or wants to detect when men are telling her this in some way she hasn't picked up on as of yet.

The newest term I hear girls say in reference to endowed men is "bejingled".

But that's a girl word.

Usually best to show rather than tell. Go commando and wear stretchy tight slacks or pop a boner and let her see.

And yes, Germans are well endowed as compared to the Anglo-Saxon English. So are Celts and French, in general. But that's a vague generality.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Well............my voice mail message says" I'm sorry but I can't come to the phone right now,but I'm struggling to get my huge cock back into my pants.....I'll call you back in an hour"

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why would you need a way to say that? Why would you want to say it? If you want people to know you have a big dick, then just it. I'd be much less grossed out and disgusted by someone that just said "Hey, I have a big dick" than by some sleazeball that tried to tell me without having the balls to just tell me.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why announce it at all, unless you get a thrill from it. Keep it a secret and wait until you get naked with someone. Men like to brag about it, but I prefer to find out for myself.

I've heard men say something along the lines of having a fire hydrant down there, but I've never heard a woman say she could trap a bear. I think I would wet myself laughing.

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's exactly how my girlfriend introduced herself, I think she said, "I'm not saying I'm super tight or anything, but if you want anything tighter you'd have to fuck a *deleted to avoid breaching the TOS regarding minors*"

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why is it necessary for you to announce to the world that you have a large penis? I mean like that example you said makes you sound like and asshole...

but for the sake of answering the question... and this only works while talking about relationships so you'll have to change the topic... but simply say

"its hard for me to find a lover who would stick around." or something of that nature... and when people ask why just gesture at your dick.

idk thats the best i can come up with.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had someone ask me why I don't wear scrubs at work on "scrubs day." I said I can not stand in front of people with scrubs on. I would have to wear shorts under them. They got the idea.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your intent is to entice women into having sex with you because you have a large penis you are reducing the quality of your encounter in two ways. Firstly, it is a pleasure to engage in a conversation with a woman that leads to the two of you talking about having sex together. When you get there you can give her a subtle warning about your size, which is only fair. (Of course if you are only into talking about your large genitals as a novelty in order to get some attention, and you do not intend to have sex, then you can think of something else. I'm talking about having real sex with a real person.) Secondly, it is such a pleasure to see the reaction of a woman when you surprise her with your large penis. It's actually a significant part of the fun.
So relax. The big dick talk will probably not get you the kind of attention you want. Go deeper and you will be more richly rewarded.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There are two ways to announce your endowment. If you dress in a clever manner people can figure it out without it being too obvious. If the idea here is to create curiosity and hence a chance for a sexual get together this is a better way. Because men are prone to give themselves the benefit of the doubt, it is far better to never say anything verbally at all. Just start a slow process of finding out what shows enough to imply something out of the ordinary without being tacky or trashy. This will attract far more attention and in a positive manner for you.