“Discomfort” (not exactly pain) in my urethra

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi all. Mid forties. Sexually active still with my wife, jerk off a fair amount as well. I’m having some discomfort — for lack of a better word — in my urethra. Toward the top. Got checked for STIs (had received a random anon blowjob from a guy) and everything came out negative. It‘s not exactly burning when I pee, just sometimes uncomfortable. It’s more like I’m constantly aware of this and I’m always paying attention to see if there’s an obvious issue.

I went to a urologist who seemed to think nothing was wrong. She ran the STI tests again (again, all neg), no blood in the urine, no signs of infection. She said that sometimes when men have an issue like this, they focus so much on it that they start to pay closer attention to sensations that they’ve always experienced but weren’t concerned about. It’s true that after that blowjob I suddenly became a little paranoid, like I have in the past when I’ve had my dick sucked by kinda-anonymous guys (maybe a dozen times over the past decade or so). So I guess it’s possible I’m fixated and need to relax.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Is there a urologist in the house? Lol

Thanks in advance.
Have you changed lubricants? It could be a chemical irritation.

jutadawg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you changed lubricants? It could be a chemical irritation.
No. I’m starting to wonder if it’s my tendency to jerk off kinda quickly with no lube. Wonder if I’m pulling on my cock too hard because if I’m jerking off, I’m usually in a hurry. :-/

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. I’m starting to wonder if it’s my tendency to jerk off kinda quickly with no lube. Wonder if I’m pulling on my cock too hard because if I’m jerking off, I’m usually in a hurry. :-/
I suggest you treat it more kindly.