“donut” method?

my SO and i have been together for a long time; she’s easily my longest-running sexual partner; one could argue my only one...

anyway, from the start she had issues with my size; i’ll spare you the details but bottom line she’s had pain; so she talked to her OBGYN, etc; all is good physiologically with her; it’s just a sex thing; we cut out various positions, and i looked into getting some of those “donuts” to put on my dick; she didn’t want to waste money on them (they’re expensive), so instead she’s begun holding my cock with her hands while i’m penetrating; i like this a lot in missionary and cowgirl (though in cowgirl the angle prevents her from using two hands); at the same time, her knuckle bumps her during sex and so she’s not loving this either.

here is my question then: should i get those donuts? Are they worth the money? she doesn’t think so, but maybe i should surprise her? anyone have experience with this?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Is the money the only issue?

Is the financial situation one where sexual pleasure can't be responsibly factored in?

I have never needed one, even with larger partners so I couldn't answer whether or not it's "worth it".

She has already expressed her thoughts, and personally speaking for myself I would probably be annoyed if I told my man that I didn't want something and he got it anyway. However, this is a circumstance we have never faced, so I don't really know what to say.

How many times have the two of you discussed getting one?

she’s just frugal, figures her hands are “good enough;” i literally had two donuts in my online cart when she shot this idea down; she claimed they weren’t as thick as her hands—which made sense.

it just makes me sad that she’ll never have truly comfortable sex, at least not with me; it’s fine, she says, but so are a lot of other less than ideal things.

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn’t even know they existed! I mean, how much could they possibly cost? If it’s going to mean you can’t afford the rent or meals, then yes, skip it. Personally, I think sex is pretty important in a relationship and I’d rather use my hands for other things than prevent full penetration (something I have a lot of experience with in dealing with previous partners).

I don’t know that I’d surprise her with it, but I’d talk to her about investing in your sex life. How important mutual sexual pleasure is for both of you. I know it’s something I would have loved for my partner to suggest because it would have meant he cared about sparing me pain, and maybe made it easier for both of us.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ms. @petite had some amazing posts about using penetration limiting donuts. Like, there is a whole thread on it.

I'll do some searching to see if I can find it

ETA: found it! Click

You can find more posts on the subject by doing a forum seach. Keyword donut. Limit the seach to posts by @petite.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My husband and I dealt with this issue by buying the thickest biggest cock rings we could find and stack them up to prevent them from going in. Each ring was about $40 but it was so worth it.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’ve always used the hand method when trying to prevent hubby from going too deep when we first start the penetration. This might be easier and a little kinkier if you are too long.

I agree I would Surprise with them. Maybe tell her you think it’d be a sexy way to enhance both of your experiences. I know I wouldn’t want to keep my hand on his shaft for the whole ride.

I’ve always used the hand method when trying to prevent hubby from going too deep when we first start the penetration. This might be easier and a little kinkier if you are too long.

I agree I would Surprise with them. Maybe tell her you think it’d be a sexy way to enhance both of your experiences. I know I wouldn’t want to keep my hand on his shaft for the whole ride.
yeah, i think it’s okay in cowgirl, but not so great in missionary; thx!

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My husband has used them in the past, not with me I can take him fine but he has used them in the past when we swing, he's certainly not a fan of them tho, hasn't used them for a long time I'm not even sure where they are anymore.
I'm pretty sure we bought them off eBay and they weren't very expensive, like £5 for a set X

Reactions: wraparound