Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
…fill in the blank…
I would get on my knees right behind and start rimming that nice smooth hole you got, making you moan like a little bitch. I'd get you all wet and start passing the head of my hard cock around your hole. When you least expected I would thrust inside you just the tip, feeling your hole opening up for me slowly while I get every of my 9 inches all the way in GCeJRLiXQAAFqL8.jpeg

Steeno616

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would get on my knees right behind and start rimming that nice smooth hole you got, making you moan like a little bitch. I'd get you all wet and start passing the head of my hard cock around your hole. When you least expected I would thrust inside you just the tip, feeling your hole opening up for me slowly while I get every of my 9 inches all the way in View attachment 122336131
Damn dude, that is a serious weapon!!!!

Marco86

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would get on my knees right behind and start rimming that nice smooth hole you got, making you moan like a little bitch. I'd get you all wet and start passing the head of my hard cock around your hole. When you least expected I would thrust inside you just the tip, feeling your hole opening up for me slowly while I get every of my 9 inches all the way in View attachment 122336131
Do me next!

Reactions: Linrulz