“the Fledgling”

D

deleted4021601

(Part Three of The Santino Chronicles) ;)

“Are we going to do this?” she asked, her hazel eyes locking with mine.

She was reclining on the sofa in my parents’ den. It was Thanksgiving break, and we hadn’t seen each other in almost three months. I was scared—scared to mess this up, scared to get her pregnant, scared someone would come home.

“They’ll be home in an hour, tops.”

“Is it going to take an hour?” she smiled, as she unbuckled my belt and slid her hand down my pants, grasping for the base of my cock.

“No. I mean…should it? I don’t know,” I stammered.

“A lot of my sorority sisters say it goes by real fast,” she added, pulling my pants down with her right boot.

She was wearing a form-fitting, azure sweater paired with a short black skirt, underneath which were green, silk-like panties. I reached my hand under her skirt and rubbed gently around her vulva. I could feel her getting wet. We kissed. I knew this was going to happen one way or another, and I could feel my pulse pounding. I was desperate to have sex for the first time, and so was she. College was changing us faster than we could’ve ever anticipated.

“It’s funny,” she looked into my eyes, “I never really thought you were hot until right now.”

“That’s the cost of being your friend, huh?”

“Maybe.”

I stood up in front of her, and she yanked my boxers to my knees. My cock spilled out in front of her eyes.

“What the fuck?” she exclaimed. She gripped its base with one hand. There was room for at least two more.

“Yeah,” I said with some embarrassment, although my cock had a mind of its own. It stiffened to its full length in her hand.

“Do you know you’re freaking huge?”

“Yeah…I mean, I think so."

“You think so? Since when?”

“For awhile.”

My mind drifted to past events. It was all coming together, but whether or not this was a good or bad thing—that I didn’t know. All I was sure of was that it made me incredibly horny to hear her talk that way.

“Well, they say you’ll never forget your first,” she joked, placing her second hand on my shaft and kissing around my glans. I slid her panties all the way off, and then dropped to my knees before her. She sat up on the edge of the sofa and took the top third of my cock in her hand. She rubbed the folds her pussy with my cock head. I then placed my hand under hers and guided my cock inside her. She sighed deeply and winced. I stopped cold.

“How is that?” I asked. She only nodded. I slid it in another half and inch.

“That?”

She smiled and took a breath. The look in her eyes suggested an inchoate combination of fear and desire. I leaned her shoulders back and got to my feet without dislodging my cock. She breathed harder, and I gave a slow but decisive thrust, burying an additional inch of my cock.

“No further,” she cried, “something just popped."

“Oh, hell, really?” I asked.

“It hurts."

She placed her hands on my hips.

“No further than this,” she demanded.

“But that means I can’t push.”

“I”m telling you, I can’t take it.”

“Is it the length or the thickness?”

“Both.”

I didn’t know what to do. As I looked into her eyes, I could see she was no longer having fun. I pulled out.

“Wait, you don’t have to…”

“I don’t want to hurt you.”

“I know. You’re just too big.”

I slid my pants and boxers up, clamping my cock vertically against my abdomen, and, without buckling anything, shuffled toward the bathroom.

“I’ll be right back,” I said.

I went into the bathroom, shut the door, grabbed my cock with two hands, and pumped hard until a rush of cum flowed into the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror, wondering if something was wrong with me. I got dressed and opened the door. She was standing right outside.

“I really am sorry,” she said, punctuating her words with a kiss on my cheek.

“Why? It’s not your fault.”

There was a long pause.

“Could you drive me home?” she asked sweetly, “I need to change clothes."

As we walked outside, my parents’ car was still nowhere in sight.

She joked, "Well, at least they were right about one thing.”

“What’s that?”

“It was fast."

musclecock worshipper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, that was compelling, dude. I could really feel your experience which must have been hot, yet confusing. I hope you've learned to love your wonderfully incredible massive cock. It is what every guy dreams of, lol. The guy that fucked me while camping as a virgin in Brindisi, Italy was about that size. Hot as fuck, hurt and felt so good. Thanks for reminding me of this bliss.