The lady I met at the park...

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For my next pussy eating adventure I will recall the time when I met a young lady while walking in the park. I often walk in the park in the evenings after work in the summer time. This particular evening, I was finishing my walk and a very pretty young woman was also finishing her walk. She was walking from the opposite direction dressed in athletic attire and her car was parked next to mine.

I often stretch for a few after a walk and I always have a couple of bottles of water in my car. I said hello to her since we were in close proximity and obviously has been doing the same thing. We talked for a few about a number of things and she told me about the guy she was dating. She is about 12-15 years younger than me and she had some questions about dating an older guy. Her main concern seemed to be that the men her age did not know how to date. I tried to give her some insight. This led to some flirting between the two of us and we ended up exchanging numbers.

We flirted via text for the next couple of days which led to some serious dirty talk and what we would do to each other if we were ever alone. I dared her to come over to my place to see if an “old guy” could handle her young curves. She comes over that evening and we almost immediately start groping each other on my couch. Next thing I know is she is topless with her ample DDs right in my face.

I began to rub them, admiring their firmness and fullness. Her nipples got hard and I took one of tits into my mouth and sucked it. As I used my mouth on her right boob, my hand was massaging the left one. Then I switched and sucked the left one while I rubbed the right. My free hand was exploring her lower body eventually finding the wetness between her thighs.

I suggested we move to my bedroom so we could get comfortable and have more room. Once in my bedroom, I helped her out of her shorts and panties. With her now completely nude, she got on the bed and spread her brown thighs. Her pussy was shaved and visibly wet. I removed my shirt because I wanted to feel as much of her soft skin as I could while I explored her body with my mouth and hands.

I began kissing her neck with slow, wet kisses and I let my hands massage her shoulders and breasts. I slowly moved my attention to her pussy, enjoying tasting her smooth chocolate skin along the way. I slipped a finger inside her pussy while I was kissing her navel she was gushing with pussy juice. Once my face reached her pussy, I was more than ready to taste her wetness. My tongue went to work on her clit and I eagerly lapped up her juices. She was moaning and rubbing the back of my head as I explored her sweet pussy with my mouth. For the next hour or so, I sucked her pussy, toes, licked her inner thighs. I had her on her back, I ate her from the back and she rode my face during this time. I was rewarded with a nice blow job after she came for the fifth time. I blew a nice load over her DDs. We got together again later that summer.