Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
To be honest I find it silly when people say this. Even if they "mean" it. (I think it's just an ego stroker statement)

There are billions of people in the world. Billions. With a B. I'm more than confident that there's at least *one* other person in the world who could satisfy your partner or yourself.

I don't mean to take away from a happy sexual relationship, but it's just far fetched to think that anyone could honestly be so amazing in bed that there's not a single human on Earth who could ever please their partner again.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
To be honest I find it silly when people say this. Even if they "mean" it. (I think it's just an ego stroker statement)

There are billions of people in the world. Billions. With a B. I'm more than confident that there's at least *one* other person in the world who could satisfy your partner or yourself.

I don't mean to take away from a happy sexual relationship, but it's just far fetched to think that anyone could honestly be so amazing in bed that there's not a single human on Earth who could ever please their partner again.

But what if that guy has a really big penis?

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But what if that guy has a really big penis?

Wally, what if that doesn’t matter? a man, like anything else, is greater than one part or the sum of his parts.

If the big-cocked guy is a cheat, a thief, a liar, someone who’s abusive, is not kind, generous, or responsible, the dick don’t mean dick.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ahhhhh the famous last words a woman says, after hooking up and being screwed over by a totally selfish dick of a guy; and she renounces all men forever and becomes a full time Lesbian

I bet a few guys have heard it used that way

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My first love broke up with after a year.

33 years later, she contacted me out of the blue to tell me she felt she owed me an apology and to tell me that I had ruined her for other men.

Not in the absolute sense- she clarified- but in the sense that she ended up going thru a LOT of guys before she found one that lived up to the example I had set... That In terms of how I treated her, and made love to her- I had set the bar pretty high.

It was certainly nice to know that she hadn't just forgotten me- but I told her I could have really stood to hear that much earlier than the age of 50. -- all that time I had always felt I must have failed her in some regard.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

33 years later, she contacted me out of the blue to tell me she felt she owed me an apology and to tell me that I had ruined her for other men.

Not in the absolute sense- she clarified- but in the sense that she ended up going thru a LOT of guys before she found one that lived up to the example I had set... That In terms of how I treated her, and made love to her- I had set the bar pretty high.

It was certainly nice to know that she hadn't just forgotten me- but I told her I could have really stood to hear that much earlier than the age of 50. -- all that time I had always felt I must have failed her in some regard.

Jesus, dude, you were young......that's a nice story but why would you hold on to something like that for so long?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Wally, what if that doesn’t matter? a man, like anything else, is greater than one part or the sum of his parts.

If the big-cocked guy is a cheat, a thief, a liar, someone who’s abusive, is not kind, generous, or responsible, the dick don’t mean dick.

Uh-huh, just keep on telling yourself that.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get some help from a counselor. You were young, man. WTF? She also has way more of a problem than you if after 33 years she contacted you with those sentiments, She has problems.

It may sound like something out of a romance/drama film with the ending plot resulting in them getting back together.....but that woman actually sounds kind of creepy. Seriously, she carried that around for 33 years because of a dude she was with in high school, like she is intentionally making herself miserable by not allowing herself to move on and fall in love with another great guy out there.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Sounds like she was reminiscing about the good ole days and her first love . Hell without modern technology it probably still would be a memory for both of you .

Reactions: Gj816

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Jesus, dude, you were young......that's a nice story but why would you hold on to something like that for so long?
It's called emotions and feelings . Reminiscing . Possibly regret . @sangheili90 . Since you don't have any true relationship experience from just knowing you on here and what you post you wouldn't know what it's like to love and be loved by someone you have parted ways with many years before . You don't forget your first true love . It's something you think about for many years . Like a euphoric recall .

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media

i have heard this so many times over the years.....then we break up and they seem to have other successful relationships....no doubt with guys who are ruining them for other men all over again

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Proof that you're just a narcissist with no empathy/true concern for the well being of others.

Just because you don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself doesn't mean others aren't capable.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's called emotions and feelings . Reminiscing . Possibly regret . @sangheili90 . Since you don't have any true relationship experience from just knowing you on here and what you post you wouldn't know what it's like to love and be loved by someone you have parted ways with many years before . You don't forget your first true love . It's something you think about for many years . Like a euphoric recall .

I'm sorry but they held onto some high school love for over 30 years when there are plenty of other people out there. It'd be one thing if they were married or had a serious relationship but he was 17, that just isn't healthy.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one ex gf that said "you ruined me." it happened after we broke up and she started dating a friend of mine. after a couple weeks I guess she "laughed" him out of bed. he came to me one nite in a bar...all upset that he and my ex had broke up. the next nite I run into her and ask her what the hell happened. she tells me "you ruined me. he thinks he's a real stud with a big cock. he got to carrying on the other day, and I started laughing aat him. I told him you were twice his size."

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
dude GET A FUCKING LIFE.

Ah- you poor poor sap.

The unexamined life is not worth living.

I have had many loves since that first one. If anything, it taught me how to love truly.
Your response is the response of a self absorbed child.

All we ever really have are the experiences we lived. And I have a full and rich life because I carry those experiences forward- am willing to be changed and affected by them.