13 incher for your enjoyment

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenissmashing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WTF man, I posted my drivers license to prove blanket was full of shit! I see the new eric has run off now too (kinda funny he knew so much about the myspace thing huh, I think I was right in assuming it was him), obviously trying to craft some BS before he left cause I busted his ass with my pics. I never said I turned the pics in foe class man lol, I have photoshop, final cut and after effects for school, just saying how this idea came about. Those fake pics are from like 2 years ago, if I was still making new ones there would be alot more. I still don't see why you would think I'm so worried about these pics lol, I think it's cause it's all blanket can say now. How can you say you think he's telling the truth, he admits to lying above, and then clearly says he was lying about calling me eric, and that he knew my REAL name. Then I posted my drivers license with my real name eric on it. Did you not catch that? and his posts about the pic in the hat not me? lol AND him thinking all 3 erics were me? I have called him out on so much BS! My god, your a doctor! I don't care who has the pics, and all this shit from blanket about speed racer and I'm gonna get you, and it's outta his hand (lol) is just panic fire cause I exposed him as a fraud. All you can beileve from him is he's a lawyer, the fork tongued prick has got to be! Don't forget, I came in here from the getgo saying the pics were fake, so I don't see why blanket keep saying he exposed me as a fraud...whatever. And as far as the lastest evilerics sudden moral compass. Whatever, he'll be on a different site soon.

Doesn't this sound like a very nervous person, people, who's grasping for straws at this point? And no one here has said or even suggested that BB is full of shit except for you.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I am a plastic surgeon in NYC and have assisted on penis enlargement surgery. Anyone in here over 7 inches IS BIG! You all need to know this. I think Blankety concern with the pics and other people on the thread was that the obviously fake pictures were putting people off, maybe? I just don't understand how anyone could have thought those pics of ALL the erics were real {I don't even know what Photoshop is!}. If your penis was that large, you could not walk, and any doctor would urge you to get a reduction {big problems with penile cancer and impotence}.

Are you serious Do you expect anyone to believe the highlighted stuff?
Come on, get real.
If you're a plastic surgeon, I'm the Queen of Romania.

kenissmashing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you serious Do you expect anyone to believe the highlighted stuff?​

Come on, get real.​

If you're a plastic surgeon, I'm the Queen of Romania.​

Why in the world is it both hard to believe I'm a doctor and that having a penis as big as your arm should be reduced in size through surgery for OBVIOUS reasons? Who are you and what do you know? Shoo, fly, shoo! YUCK!

blanketyblanked

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Christ guys, theres more to life than this. Have a word with yourselves.

You are absolutely right. And with that, I'm going to leave Erik with three clues, three "comments" that he can take any which way he chooses. AND THEN I AM GONE!

This is, of course, regarding his NOT believing me that his pics are out for all to see. Just for the record, I did NOT come up with these comments, the people I know in MN did, and they feel they will both be specific enough to confirm the truth YET NOT give away my sources.

Here they go:

1. Brittany is a runt who you know in MANY ways and who is SECRETLY in love with you.
2. Michelle is/was a cheater and a skank. Haha (I was ORDERED to put that "haha" in).
3. Anyone who leaves MN to move elsewhere (THE 2007 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS...) to snowboard is two faced and secretly thinks you're a douchbag.

That's it. Goodbye, my LPSGers. Taking my REAL LIFE big dick elsewhere.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Why in the world is it both hard to believe I'm a doctor and that having a penis as big as your arm should be reduced in size through surgery for OBVIOUS reasons? Who are you and what do you know? Shoo, fly, shoo! YUCK!

Why is it hard to believe you’re a doctor? For one thing, because you think cancer risk is a reason to have one’s penis surgically reduced. Penile cancer is one of the rarest cancers … with an incidence something on the order of one case per 100,000 men per year. You’re going to chop your dick to reduce that risk?
And taking a scalpel to the penis is a famous way of reducing potency – not increasing it.
Surgery very typically makes a penis less functional than before.
And you mentioned difficulty walking. Please … this one is too absurd to address. Just how heavy a pendulum do you think even the largest erect penis makes?

dirtykilla36

Just Browsing
Media
jesus christ every single one of you people on here is crazy, except for the beautiful stephie, who also might be crazy, but shes hot so who cares...i really dont understand what the BIG FUCKING DEAL is about some fag using fake pictures to try and prove he has a big dick...i mean, no shit, its lame, but fuck him who gives a shit...not me? Him putting his fake pictures on the internet does absolutely nothing but make me laugh..and say "pathetic." We got people coming out of left field and saying "oh man i made those pictures years ago" and people coming out of right field saying "I talked to some people in MN and they know your a faker" Dude the population of MN is over 5 million? You expect ANYONE to believe you called a friend and they actually personally fucking knew the guy you were talking about? BOTH of you are hysterical!

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jesus christ every single one of you people on here is crazy, except for the beautiful stephie, who also might be crazy, but shes hot so who cares...i really dont understand what the BIG FUCKING DEAL is about some fag using fake pictures to try and prove he has a big dick...i mean, no shit, its lame, but fuck him who gives a shit...not me? Him putting his fake pictures on the internet does absolutely nothing but make me laugh..and say "pathetic." We got people coming out of left field and saying "oh man i made those pictures years ago" and people coming out of right field saying "I talked to some people in MN and they know your a faker" Dude the population of MN is over 5 million? You expect ANYONE to believe you called a friend and they actually personally fucking knew the guy you were talking about? BOTH of you are hysterical!

and on the seventh day there was logic.! amen..

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone who says having a big dick sucks because of women not being able to handle them and stuff like that is FULL OF SHIT! I have only been turned down 3 times for sex (out of ALOT of girls), which resulted in a fantastic handjob/blowjob.
I'm pretty late to the topic, and I missed the pics. I also didn't bother reading all 24 pages (five was enough for me), but a few things always get me when people join and claim some exceptionally large sizes. All the astounding character assassination and moronic bullshit aside...

Why is it that the only guys on this site that have never had problems with the size of their penis are those who claim to be average sized and those who claim to be ~12" or more?

I'm baffled. Really.

kenissmashing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We got people coming out of left field and saying "oh man i made those pictures years ago" and people coming out of right field saying "I talked to some people in MN and they know your a faker" Dude the population of MN is over 5 million? You expect ANYONE to believe you called a friend and they actually personally fucking knew the guy you were talking about? BOTH of you are hysterical!

Well, Goofyboots hasn't come back or defended anything or said anything regarding those 3 clues, and I saw him logged in here today (SO HOT!). And whether or not BB was telling the truth, Goofyboots has shut up. And, in case you were wondering, we are on the Internet, which shrinks the world down to a very, very small world. So what if MN has that many people? Maybe BB is from there. Maybe he joined specifically to bust Eric. Who knows? But the population comment doesn't hold water.

So YOU may think BB was full of shit (even though it's obvious you didn't really read the whole thread), but Goofyboots doesn't, and he's the one in MN who is probably crying right now. That's pretty obvious. The only one BB cared about believing it was Eric, and he apparently knows it wasn't a joke.

Why are all of you making these backdoor comments? This thread has been amazing, funny and heartbreaking. I feel bad for Eric because of his insecurity, and BB probably should have let it down a notch or two after Eric was exposed, but he also wrote nasty emails to a few people and BB.

Wait, why do I care? I care because it's real drama, people!

On the lighter side: any hung men in here from NYC that need head? :)

kenissmashing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why is it hard to believe you’re a doctor? For one thing, because you think cancer risk is a reason to have one’s penis surgically reduced. Penile cancer is one of the rarest cancers … with an incidence something on the order of one case per 100,000 men per year. You’re going to chop your dick to reduce that risk?
And taking a scalpel to the penis is a famous way of reducing potency – not increasing it.
Surgery very typically makes a penis less functional than before.
And you mentioned difficulty walking. Please … this one is too absurd to address. Just how heavy a pendulum do you think even the largest erect penis makes?

Listen to me, fly: HAVING a very large penis DOESN'T cause cancer. In my work, in my study, men who statistically GET penile cancer are typically above average in size. That's ALL I was saying. You don't OPERATE on a PENIS BEFORE getting cancer! Why would you put a scapel to a man's penis unless you had to REMOVE A CANCEROUS TUMOR?And your statistics (risk numbers) are WAY off.

And I mentioned difficulty walking: YES! If your penis is 9, 10, 11 inches flaccid, you probably wouldn't have any issues.

But if you remember the fake pics of Eric, THE DICK WAS THE SIZE HALF A CAR TIRE STRETCHED OUT! It was 18 inches long, fat as a adolescent boy's leg! YES, YOU would have ambulatory issues if you were that big.

I don't know why you attacked me out of nowhere, but you need to calm down.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
If your penis was that large, you could not walk, and any doctor would urge you to get a reduction {big problems with penile cancer and impotence}.

Your remark (again: "If your penis was that large ... any doctor would urge you to get a reduction (big problems with penile cancer and impotence").

This clearly suggest the mere size would be cause to recommend surgery.

Here is your latest statement:

HAVING a very large penis DOESN'T cause cancer. In my work, in my study, men who statistically GET penile cancer are typically above average in size. That's ALL I was saying. You don't OPERATE on a PENIS BEFORE getting cancer!

You are contradicting yourself. (I am not sure this will be evident to you.)

And your statistics (risk numbers) are WAY off.

The risk numbers are fairly standard. Please, Doc ... investigate.

And I mentioned difficulty walking: YES! If your penis is 9, 10, 11 inches flaccid, you probably wouldn't have any issues.
But if you remember the fake pics of Eric, THE DICK WAS THE SIZE HALF A CAR TIRE STRETCHED OUT! It was 18 inches long, fat as a adolescent boy's leg! YES, YOU would have ambulatory issues if you were that big. !

That dick, as was noted by more than one poster, was nowhere near the size claimed, which was only 13 inches, far short of your oddly exaggerated 18 inches.
But 13 inches would extend to the knee ... and nowhere in those pics was even that extension shown.

I don't know why you attacked me out of nowhere, but you need to calm down.

I'm perfectly calm. But this is an Internet bulletin board, a place where all kinds of claims can be contested.
This is normal practice.

kenissmashing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your remark (again: "If your penis was that large ... any doctor would urge you to get a reduction (big problems with penile cancer and impotence").

This clearly suggest the mere size would be cause to recommend surgery.

Here is your latest statement:
You are contradicting yourself. (I am not sure this will be evident to you.)
The risk numbers are fairly standard. Please, Doc ... investigate.
That dick, as was noted by more than one poster, was nowhere near the size claimed, which was only 13 inches, far short of your oddly exaggerated 18 inches.
But 13 inches would extend to the knee ... and nowhere in those pics was even that extension shown.

WHY DON'T YOU CALM DOWN!? The risk numbers you are quoting are not the ones I see every year in my practice. And he may have claimed it was 13, but it looked like 18 to me, and I'm a world weary size queen.

And all I said was a doctor would URGE you to get a reduction. Which, if your dick was as big as a car tire, would be a wise recommendation. NOT necessarily 13 inches. I'm talking elephantitis. Get it, fly?

I'm done. Relax, Senor, just relax.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Let's call it: "Goofyboots and Erik Against The Monster Dong They Wish Was Theirs". Hollywood producers will finance it, but only if we shorten the title.

"And ALL the Oscars go to..."

I love the way you outed him and his invisible thirteen inch wonder penis!:notworthy:
Will you take me with you, to the Oscars?
I'm in love with blanketyblank! :bj:

kenissmashing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am in love with him too, cigarbabe! His dick is HUGE (it is so yummy; look at that pic with two hands, no photoshopping there!), he's witty, a real detective. I WANT TO SEE HIS FACE! The fact that he doesn't have his shirt off is somewhat disconcerting, but whatever!

And not only was that boy Eric outed, but I really think BB was serious about knowing people Eric knew, sending them the pics and embarassing the shit out of him back in MN. Eric was VERY vocal throughout this whole thread, and once that last post with those mysterious 3 clues was posted, Eric shut up. Those are pretty specific clues.

Hey, maybe BB might allow BOTH of us to suck his dong? We should double team him!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
And he may have claimed it was 13, but it looked like 18 to me, and I'm a world weary size queen...

... and badly in need of glasses.

And all I said was a doctor would URGE you to get a reduction. Which, if your dick was as big as a car tire, would be a wise recommendation. NOT necessarily 13 inches. I'm talking elephantitis.

You were not talking elephantitis. You were talking about 3ric's supposed dick. (Car tire? Criminy ...)

I'm done.

You've noticed ...
You are too dishonest in discussion to be worth anyone's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.