Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With the new year just around the corner, what are some things that you want to happen to you ? and what are the things that you look forward to ?

Examples, to find a good guy or to get married or to have a kid or none of the above. Feel free to share your thoughts and desires for the new year to come.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's not a matter of what I want... I *need* a better job. That's not gonna happen unless we find some way to move. There's nothing here but service work. Not that it's much different from the rest of the country... But yeah.

With all the shit going on politically I don't have much hope for the next couple years. Ask me again at the end of 2019.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a permanent wish, and I'm afraid it's political. But I would love to have some adults in charge in Washington, DC. Only once in my life did I ever feel like anyone was representing me. And that's when I lived in Atlanta a long time ago.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I hope there are no deaths of friends and family. A close friend committed suicide days before Christmas. I hope in 2018 I won't be grieving so hard. I hope my teen doesnt get in a car wreck. Shes a new driver. I hope my auto immune disease goes into remission for a while.

I hope I can help someone with their depression. I want more friends. I hope I make some in spite of never wanting to leave my house due to social anxiety.

I hope I'll be a hospice worker to help families whose loved ones are at the end of life. I'm going to hug more elderly people because I believe they have something to contribute to society.

I hope my dog stays healthy. I hope we get a decent tax return so we can catch up on bills.

I hope 2018 will not rake me over the coals. I'm not asking for much.

For Rem and I both to get new jobs. That some of my health problems can get figured out (as far as diagnosis and treatment too).

I look forward to continuing to have a fabulous partner who is my best friend, with both of us adoring the heck out of each other.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's a permanent wish, and I'm afraid it's political. But I would love to have some adults in charge in Washington, DC. Only once in my life did I ever feel like anyone was representing me. And that's when I lived in Atlanta a long time ago.
Can i just say me too?