2023-2024 Nfl & College Football

Kinda hard to see because of the overlay but my god his cock is long
Ok, ok, I give up the search. What's his name??? I can't figure out which player played on those teams wearing those numbers and afterwards was a question mark as to his future. I feel a bit stupid because it's probably obvious to Dfoster and the rest of you. The Google's weren't a lot of help either...which makes me feel evan more stupid'er. Ngl a couple of adult beverages may be on board and in play as well. :emoji_hot_pepper: Nice little video and crazy/insane vpl showing. :cool:

Ok, ok, I give up the search. What's his name??? I can't figure out which player played on those teams wearing those numbers and afterwards was a question mark as to his future. I feel a bit stupid because it's probably obvious to Dfoster and the rest of you. The Google's weren't a lot of help either...which makes me feel evan more stupid'er. Ngl a couple of adult beverages may be on board and in play as well. :emoji_hot_pepper: Nice little video and crazy/insane vpl showing. :cool:
DeAndre Hopkins

Reactions: bamboozle9999
Pretty sure that in my searching I read that he'd said it wasn't him and that it was a masturbation video ....The video seems to be very elusive. It'd be nice to see the video but really what's been posted here the last few days is pretty fuckin hot imo.