25 Year Old With Big Dick! Hope I Enjoy It Here!

D

deleted1074483

welcome, you'll be a much loved member(!) with that dick, enjoy and have fun

Reactions: dreamer20

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey everyone! Literally just joined the site and can't wait to see all the things this site has in store for me! I in no way mean to brag, but I do believe my cock is huge (granted I haven't seen what I'm up against on here! Haha) and I hope I can add to this site in a positive way! Reach out if you want to chat or whatever!

View attachment 38545971

Hello, welcome to LPSG have fun. Nice cock man.

FotoGuyPV

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Welcome! Here is the place for your "big boy" to get lots of admirers. You do have a nice cock man. I (and others I'm sure) look forward to seeing more pics. Come to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and you can show it off in person.

Skagen Krauss

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Panorama City (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey everyone! Literally just joined the site and can't wait to see all the things this site has in store for me! I in no way mean to brag, but I do believe my cock is huge (granted I haven't seen what I'm up against on here! Haha) and I hope I can add to this site in a positive way! Reach out if you want to chat or whatever!

View attachment 38545971
You can get verified to see all videos and pic without having to pay. Welcome to the site. Enjoy!

Skagen Krauss

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Panorama City (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

View attachment 38545971
Hey man, you might want to edit your privacy settings so people could DM you.

ModernSatyr

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

View attachment 38545971

Wel-cum! Hope you get off on praise from dudes because we’re gonna all be jerking off over your big straight dick, bro. Cool that your gf encouraged you to join, that’s proof that you have genuine size IRL (and that she’s a dirty minded slut).

Reactions: Kevinvd1990
D

deleted569656

View attachment 38545971
Fucking LOVE uncut American cock

Reactions: Idcrightnow

xkxandxb

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

View attachment 38545971
I have a similar curve! Very nice! Also new

Reactions: runew2this2