Photos & Videos 2jckedbros

Just discovered these boys. Wow. Sexy as fuck. The only thing I with they would do different, the beefy guy shouts and makes way too much noise when he talks. It's difficult to watch. The bald guy is much more mellow.
Thank you for your review. Please see the exit on your left.
 
My comment came across as massively douchey. My bad.
I get what you're saying though. To me, I love it because it seems like he's enjoying everything that's happening. He seems like the kind of lover that absolutely cannot stay quiet even if they tried and I love that so much.

I particularly like how he squirms when there's something in his ass. Mmm.
 
I think sometimes people want professional level porn and professional level acting/behavior from two people who keep telling you they're amateurs who are learning and don't even edit. They're fully upfront about that, so expecting anything beyond is kinda a... self-made issue.

But I also don't think criticism is bad within reason.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WrikPrada
I think sometimes people want professional level porn and professional level acting/behavior from two people who keep telling you they're amateurs who are learning and don't even edit. They're fully upfront about that, so expecting anything beyond is kinda a... self-made issue.

But I also don't think criticism is bad within reason.
I think a lot of people still carry a lot of shame about their sexuality and have trouble respecting who and what they're attracted to. It comes across as negativity and toxicity in the gay community, homophobia for closeted people and even misogyny in straight circles.