Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hypotetical question
You are single, you meet a guy, he's smart, handsome, makes you laugh. After few dates you begin a relationship
After 3 months he confess you a kink, and his willingness to try it with you. It's not gross; could be bein spanked by you, or to lick your feet, or bein tied sittin on a chair and left alone in the room with your underwear on his face while you are having your breakfast.
What do you answer?

A) yes why not, we can try
B) ok... and cause we're talkin about that stuff, I can tell you, I got a kink too! And I wanna try mine with you, honey!
C) no way, not interested at all
So he says, well, I got a friend that is very interested in my kink, so I ask your permission to try it, just my kink no sex involved, with my friend
What do you answer to that?
D) something else (please specify)

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I can't answer it without knowing the specific kink... what seems harmless and fun to him, may be completely unacceptable and out of the question for me.

Assuming I'm not completely repulsed by the notion, I'd probably agree to give it a go and tell him one of mine in order to make him feel less like he's out on a ledge alone.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*grins* Hells yeah, time for red ass!!!

As long as it's not something I find creepy or repulsive I'm game to play.

Oh, and I had to re-read what you posted, D would be out. I find it distasteful to think a guy I'm dating would play sex games with someone else... unless I can watch and only if he's playing with someone I approve of.

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would have to be D. Let's talk about it and see. Not saying yes or no, but I won't veto or agree with anything until I know what it is.

D

D_Kay_Sarah_Sera

D) "Oh fuck yeah!!! I'm down to try just about anything, let's get it on, and I'm so glad you felt comfortable enough to tell me. I'll let u know if I'm into it or not, and I have some stuff that I have always wanted to try too but haven't yet"

that's about what I would say =)

I think it's so fucking hot when a guy wants to keep my soaked panties, and lick them and breathe them I had one guy tie my thong like a bandana around his head and it was AWESOME!

O! I just caught this part .... sorry I'm very ADHD
So he says, well, I got a friend that is very interested in my kink, so I ask your permission to try it, just my kink no sex involved, with my friend
D) something else (please specify)

I guess firstly I would probably not encounter this situation, given my answer above. But if he just up out of nowhere made an inference about being into something and having intentions of doing anything involving kinky activities with a "friend who likes that" well fuck that.....I'd sever ties and kick that dumb dog to the curb like it was nothing and never look back. I would never put up with that shit. Someone who thinks it's alright if I'm in a committed relationship with them, to ask something like that, has shown their ass and I won't want to see it ever again

Last edited by a moderator:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ok, answer to this specific kink, he likes to be spanked, he loves a 10 minutes session once in a while, like one session every two months

I'm afraid on that particular one, I would have to politely decline, explaining my reasons and offer up one of my own so he doesn't feel that I think he's some kind of freak.

SkySkin77

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
C) no way, not interested at all
Ladies, this part goes together (not in d)
The hypotetical referring to a friend happens just if you say "no way, I'll never do that"
Sorry if it was not clear
I guess I have to learn much more in writing in english

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Would have to be D. Let's talk about it and see. Not saying yes or no, but I won't veto or agree with anything until I know what it is.

I agree with EllieP, I'd just add that even after I know what it is and if we started trying it, I still might call it off in the middle.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
As mentioned by others it would depend on what the particular kink was.

As to the specific kink mentioned here? No. I don't think I could stop laughing during the spanking. Just not my thing. But hey, some women get paid good money to do that, to each his/her own, so who am I to judge? Find your spanking soul mate and have at it I say.

geek0

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I would definitely spank you, and enjoy it, I also have a long list of fetishes I like so I would prefer to be with someone who likes fetish too. I think most fetishes are harmless fun but obviously I have my limits.

julesq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would need to have a discussion with my partner and get some specifics. I'm pretty open but I have to feel safe with the person, and then we can go from there.