90 day fiance men

Exactly! We're so thirsty for him, it's all the job he would need and then he could actually afford to support his family..... just do it.
HE WOULD ACTUALLY MAKE THE MOST MONEY WITH AN ONLYFANS OR FOR ONLY4FANS ACCOUNT

Who is this guy? And he just created his profile in April? Sounds like another catfish...
No he’s real. I think he’s a bachelor reject or something. He has some major mental health issues though. There was a brief period of time a while ago where he gained a significant amount of weight and just seemed really depressed and self destructive. I don’t really know if it’s very healthy for these two to be together, but if they make each other happy then so be it.

No he’s real. I think he’s a bachelor reject or something. He has some major mental health issues though. There was a brief period of time a while ago where he gained a significant amount of weight and just seemed really depressed and self destructive. I don’t really know if it’s very healthy for these two to be together, but if they make each other happy then so be it.
Um... but I thought he was gay. He is clearly clout chasing (at least to my eyes) and is preying on someone extremely vulnerable, naive and who has big heart. Yolanda used to be heavy in weight and lost it after her husband passed away. Joshua has done racist videos with Bryan Hawn (ugh) and some gay baiting shit. I dunno, 2020 has been a weird a year but I just see this as him trying to get on tv. Sad that he would do this after watching her story.