I’m worried that if I upload his shows here it could discourage him from making content… he’s not a full time cam/onlyfans guy and if his stuff gets leaked he may have it taken down or stop uploading. From what I gather he intends to finish uni and become and full time sparky and get a girlfriend so I’m worried he’ll quit.
No..he's on C.B.I think he has deleted his account in chaturbate
I wanna know toodoes he have instagram or snapchat?
PerfectDoes anyone have something from him? Onlyfans or video?
Send me any photo or video pleaseI’m worried that if I upload his shows here it could discourage him from making content… he’s not a full time cam/onlyfans guy and if his stuff gets leaked he may have it taken down or stop uploading. From what I gather he intends to finish uni and become and full time sparky and get a girlfriend so I’m worried he’ll quit.
What did he do?Don’t waste your time on him. He’s arrogant and homophobic.
![]()
He has just kicked and banned me from his room for asking two questions. They were "you are in good shape, how often do you go to the gym?" and "do you have any favourite porn category?" I guess the problem is I dared to stablish conversation without tipping today. Also he got heated when someone asked if he would finger, as if it would attempt his straight honor.What did he do?
Heh. He's a weird one. When he first started camming he used to say he liked ass play. I don't know if it was bait, I never saw him actually penetrate himself (and watched him a lot back then). He did own a dildo and he was quite happy to show his hole and rub & slap his ass with the dildo in private shows.Also he got heated when someone asked if he would finger, as if it would attempt his straight honor.
just basic young straight man jerking in silenceDoes he have any fuck vids?
Does he have any fuck vi
Does he have any social media accounts?Does he have any fuck vids?
i think he has an OF. He hasnt been on in a whileDoes he have any social media accounts?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.