Links _miracle chaturbate

aaryn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
he's always been that way with prices. I think this is the same link as his previous OF and it was like $30+ a month. i think the most that was ever on there was a slight pulling of his shorts down to show he shaved and that was about it. rest was him randomly traveling or something. I subbed for a bit but he turned out to be kind of an asshole so I bounced.

Reactions: Debbie_J

Zac002

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he's always been that way with prices. I think this is the same link as his previous OF and it was like $30+ a month. i think the most that was ever on there was a slight pulling of his shorts down to show he shaved and that was about it. rest was him randomly traveling or something. I subbed for a bit but he turned out to be kind of an asshole so I bounced.
That’s F up if want to watch vlog I would go to youtube not pay for him to travel

Buffcummer

Experimental Member
Media
At start of his onlyfans that was what he did but after he removed the photos of travel and put only cumshows videos and sexy photos on it! Like on his peach where videos are only cumshows!

The price was same, about 30$ something for 1 month!

Reactions: Brandon74930

Zac002

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At start of his onlyfans that was what he did but after he removed the photos of travel and put only cumshows videos and sexy photos on it! Like on his peach where videos are only cumshows!

The price was same, about 30$ something for 1 month!
Can yall share a tiny bit with us of have been shared before

Reactions: Grizzly535

Debbie_J

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Very sexy guy but really shady with the way he does "business." He clearly goes to great lengths to keep his stuff from leaking but then scams people who give him money....which gives people a valid reason to share content. Bizarre....anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: