A “huge” sign of destiny

The Holy Spirit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Chapter 4: night out

The day after I went to take care of some tasks for enrolling in university. Classes would start in a few days, but I still had a lot to do.
I was excited to start and talking the first steps in this new life intrigued me a lot, but at the same time I was anxious because I hadn't found a place to live yet and this condition didn't make me feel calm. I was afraid of being left out, with nowhere to stay, a perpetual guest in a hotel that I obviously couldn't afford for such long periods. The only thing that lifted my spirits was Lucas, the only person who was really helping me in that difficult moment.
It was him who wrote to me while I was out.

"Hey, Simon, how are you? What do you say we go out for a drink tonight? I'll pick you up."

It was as if he knew exactly when I was struggling or feeling down, like a guardian angel watching over all my actions.
Every time I read one of his messages, it made me smile. I didn't care if everything was going wrong so far and if he really cared about me, thinking about him made me feel good.

I came back to the hotel and started getting ready. After putting on a linen shirt and a pair of black pants, I waited for him in front of the hotel entrance.
I saw him arrive in his car, a new Jeep, spacious enough for his size.
I got in and noticed a very nice scent coming from Lucas. I had guessed he was very well-groomed, but this new impression left me pleased.
Finally I was able to see his physique in more detail. His shoulders completely filled the t-shirt he was wearing and his pectorals protruded from the silhouette of the shirt like a bump on a flat road. A chain with a small pendant was hanging from the t-shirt, brushing against his neck before gently resting in the hollow of his immense chest.
Just as I had imagined him the night before, he looked like a Greek statue.

"Hi bro, ready for some fun?" he said smiling.

"Of course, I'm in” I replied.

I sat in the passenger seat and felt tiny next to him. I sank into my seat, while he completely covered it.

Then I finally realized how truly huge his body was. Although the car was spacious, his head touched the ceiling and his left shoulder was pressed against the door.
I also appreciated his huge arms, which were compressed by the fabric of the sleeves. Biceps were round, not overly defined, but enough to highlight his veins. His forearms were also trained and defined, surely used to lifting superhuman weights.
Every now and then Lucas would glance at me, and I tried to be as casual as possible by looking elsewhere, avoiding making eye contact.
I would have liked to observe him for hours, but it would have been embarrassing.

We arrived at the venue, a very nice pub frequented by many young people.
We sat down. With his immense legs squeezed into his pants he was touching the edge of the table

Facing me, I couldn't take my eyes off his huge hands. They were very well-groomed, very smooth, and had only a few small calluses on the palms, surely due to the weights at the gym. His fingers were huge, and they were adorned with rings ranging from black to silver. There was a lot of attention in the choice of accessories, which were all coordinated.

"Bad day, right?" He said to me.

"Exactly. In these first days, I have too many things to do. University is about to start, and I already feel very behind. I know that life as an independent person is difficult, but I was hoping for a better start." I said to him with a slightly bitter smile.

Even though I didn't know Lucas well yet, it felt natural to show him my true feelings.

"Don't get too down, if something goes wrong, it was meant to be that way. I often have days when I want to break everything, but then I think that sooner or later something good will come. I like to think that way." He tried to cheer me up.

"You're right. In fact, it could have been much worse for me. If you hadn't arrived that day, who knows where I would be now. Maybe it was destiny even this."

He nodded, then smiled. The corners of his lips created beautiful dimples, making his smile unique.

At one point, I saw a group of girls approaching Lucas.
He turned to look at them and stood up to greet them.

They might have been friends or lovers? I don't exclude any of his hypotheses. With how handsome he is, he could have had them all at his feet at the same time.

He towered over them with his trained physique, then he placed his hand on each of their waists to greet them.
I wished so much to be greeted in this way. I had never seen such gentleness from a man, especially from a giant like him.
They exchanged a few words, then he sat back down and we continued talking.

“They are dear friends of my sister, we spent our childhood together” he told me.

"I didn't know you had a sister”I replied amazed.

"Not only is she my sister, but we were also born on the same day, we are twins."

As he spoke, I looked at him enchanted, I wonder what it would be like to have a brother like that. It was instinctive for me to ask him
“Is she as tall as you?"

He shook his head smiling, perhaps because it was a question he was often asked.

"Well, she is taller than the other girls, but not like me, after all, I am the masterpiece, she is the reject."

We both laughed.

From his expression, he seemed like he could be selfish and narcissistic, but in reality, he didn't imply any of that, he spoke of his sister with sweetness and admiration.

"She is the person I care about the most in the world, we have always done everything together. Now that she lives abroad, I miss annoying her a lot, but above all I miss playing volleyball with her."

The last detail caught my attention even more.
"You play volleyball?"

"Yes, it's a passion I've been cultivating for 15 years now, I couldn't do without it. Some say I'm pretty good at it” he said, laughing.

"You didn't tell me you also trained with weights?" I asked him, a complete novice in the subject, since I didn't practice many sports.

"Yes, but I alternate both activities to be in the best possible shape. Weights help me have more power when I play. In practice, I never manage to stay still."

"And it shows" I replied a bit embarrassed.

He smiled. Despite his size, in his eyes there was great humility and pride, as if in that compliment all his efforts had been repaid.

We continued to chat for a long time that evening, finally managing to discover some more details about his life.
A few months ago, he had started working as a nurse in a private clinic. Thanks to his savings and his parents' help, he had managed to buy a small house in the city center and now lived alone.

"You know what I was thinking?" Suddenly he said

"What?"

"In the house where I live, there is a spare guest room. It's very small, nothing special, but if you can't find anything, I could rent it to you, it's still a roof over your head."

A mix of excitement, anxiety, and joy pervaded my entire body. I tried to maintain a serene calm to avoid appearing akward.

"Thank you, you are very kind. I will see how the situation evolves in the next few days, I just hope it doesn't get rented out in the meantime" I said, teasing him.

We both laughed.

"If you want, you can come see it tomorrow, so you can get an idea about it" he said.

"Sounds great"

He called the waiter and ordered a round of shots.

"Don't you have to drive?" I asked him, a little confused.

"Don't worry. My body can handle it easily. I've done worse" he joked.

With other people, I wouldn't have trusted much, but strangely with him, I felt perfectly at ease.

"It’s on me" he said.

"You don't have to” I replied, embarrassed.

"Don't worry, I like you. And those I like don't have to worry about anything."

I smiled, then we toasted.

Lucas drove me back to the hotel at 2 AM.

"Bye, Simon" he said, giving me a gentle pat on the shoulder with his huge hand.

"Goodnight, Lucas" I replied, smiling.

I got out of the car a bit dazed, but with a smile that was hard to remove.
I went up to my room, threw myself on the bed with my face on the pillow, and let out a scream of joy. It was incredible what had happened.
It's as if Lucas is fulfilling my every desire.
OMMMG I CANNOT wait for the next chapter, this is absolutely fun.. I like it quite a lot