Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Disclaimer: My first thread in this forum. This is inspired by true events.

I first met this guy named Isaac in freshman year of college. It was a college orientation class, the kind that sort of introduced you to the resources and opportunities available to new students. Isaac was a business major and friends with a few girls in that class, so I assumed he was straight. I honestly didn’t think much of him for that entire year, other than the fact that I noticed he was very attractive—he was tall, had silky, brown hair, a soft, feminine facial expression, and a defined jawline. I later found out he was a gymnast, which explained the ripped body, sexy arms, and overall athletic appearance.

Fast forward to sophomore year, and I had basically forgotten about him over the summer as one would with any minor “crush”. That was, until he decided to sit next to me in a first semester Gen Ed class. All those feelings from the past year came back, and they were even stronger than they were previously. After a week or two of sitting next to him, I didn’t just think he was attractive. I thought he was hot. I was horny for him.

That period of time was also when we really started to get to know each other. I found out that he had a friend in gymnastics who also happened to do wrestling—his name was Taylor. Taylor was shorter than Isaac, but much more muscular, with the homoerotic physique of a Greek god. I met Taylor as well just walking around on campus. His chest was subtly bulging out of his shirt so you could just see the outline his nipples when he stood in certain positions.

A couple days passed, and something started to change between me and Isaac. We were talking a lot more and at some point he started complimenting my looks. “You have really nice curls…” “Why don’t you swim? You have the perfect body for that…” He also started to touch me here and there. Fingers touching when handing something over, lingering shoulder pats, arms around the back… even a n unusually-timed hug once.

After that, there was a day where we weren’t talking so much. But then, I subtly checked him out and internally drooled over him—as I had done weekly since the beginning of the semester—and noticed an unusual bulging from his crotch. A visible bump emerged beneath his ripped, black jeans. He was also touching it slightly. Eventually, you could make out a bump, the shape and curvature of a juicy cock, going down his upper leg. It didn’t take me long to realize that today, he was horny af. And then, so was I.

I had been considering making a move for a while and risking the fact that he might be straight after all. But that day, I decided to do it. After class, I asked him about his hard on and said “hey, if you need any help, I’m here bro” in a kinda flirty tone of voice. He was stunned for a moment (maybe the added "bro" didn't help), but shook it off and continued with his day. I was disappointed—this happened two more times.

The third time, though, he was really horny. He visibly wasn’t paying attention in class and was really touchy with me. So that day, I asked him to go to the bathroom with me.

He followed.

We pretended to be peeing until the one other person in the men’s restroom left. Then, we went into a stall together. He closed the toilet and sat on the lid, unzipping his pants, and I sat on his knees, caressing his chest and arms. He pulled his dick out, and just like that—it was as big, maybe even bigger, than I had imagined.

I went down on his cock immediately. It was thick, long, veiny, and throbbing hard. As soon as my mouth touched his dick, it was euphoria. My throat felt like it could take anything no matter how big it was. I felt the precum on my face and in my mouth as I drooled all over Isaac’s dick. He lifted his shirt up to reveal his ripped abs, which I put my hands on to worship as he was muffling his moans from the blowjob I was giving him.

I felt his dick growing in my mouth. His pelvis was twitching. I heard lots of quiet groans and he kept saying "fuuuck" with his sexy, raspy voice.

I lowered my pants and started jerking off. Within minutes of stroking, I came, cock in mouth. Right after, Isaac shot his warm cum all over my mouth and face, as he was playing with his sexy nipples and rubbing his athletic body. I swallowed some of it and we embraced each other once we were both finished. I felt my nipples rub against his and my cum dripped and dried on his abs.

We finally got what we had been craving for so long, and it felt so, so good. So we decided to do it again, but with an added twist: a third person. (Part 2?)

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You had a much better closeted college encounter than I did. Two classmates randomly showed up at my single (on different evenings). We kissed a bit, sucked each other off, then they left. Neither were famously unexpected (eg, the captain of the hockey team). In fact both became clergymen. Though at least nether is Catholic. I hope happily partnered... will have to find out... a big reunion is coming up this summer...

cloverboyy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The next couple of times me and Isaac were in class were awkward, to say the least. There was a persistent sexual tension between us, and we clearly wanted a repeat of previous events, but neither of us had the courage to ask again. I almost did a few times, but changed my mind at the last minute almost every time.

It was at this point that Taylor, Isaac’s teammate, returns to the story. Recall that Taylor is hot as fuck, he’s muscled as hell and is super sexy. Taylor was also “straight”, but definitely was more comfortable with expressing the more homoerotic aspects of his sexuality even if he didn’t admit it.

After me and Isaac’s encounter, I noticed on his Snapchat story he was hanging out a lot more with Taylor. Hanging out at each other’s houses, playing video games with one another, a few shirtless pics… what could be going on between them?

I decided that the next time I would see Isaac in class, I would allude to his friendship with Taylor. I imagined that their relationship was more than just a friendship—they seemed much closer to one another than the usual connection between two boys.

Luckily, though, I didn’t even have to ask anything, because the day that class came, Isaac spoke to me first. I was surprised (I honestly felt like I was the one making all the moves here, at least so far). Anyways, he asked me if I wanted to come over to his house. “I have a nice pool in my backyard,” he said. “Wanna come over on the weekend?”

Obviously I agreed. The week flew by and eventually it was Friday night. We took the train out of the city, and the trip back was mostly uneventful. But again, there was that persisting sexual tension between the two of us, and I may or may not have seen another of his glorious hard-ons facing me as the train rattled towards the suburbs.

I arrived at his house, and he let me in. “My parents are out of town,” he said. There was no one else in his family home, which excited me, even though deep down I knew that would be so—why else would he pick this weekend to invite me over?

We sat on his couch, and he gave me a drink. We chatted for a bit, almost like normal friends. The sun was setting outside. We were right beside each other. I started to nudge a bit closer, and closer, and he didn’t move away. At one point, the conversation stopped. We noticed we were inches from each other. After another moment, I leaned in to kiss.

His lips were soft and wet, and I felt his saliva coat mine. Small kisses turned into bigger ones, and soon we were having a sloppy make-out session. His breathing started to get faster as his mouth explored my face and as we kept kissing. His saliva was strewn all over my face as we licked each other’s lips and cheeks and he started to suck on my neck. I moaned.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I started to panic—I got up immediately and started frantically looking around for a place to go. “Don’t worry,” he then told me. My anxiety shot up as he approached the door, but then, someone unexpected was there…

Taylor was standing there in the evening air. Isaac welcomed him in, and brought him over to me. “This is Taylor,” he said to me. “He’s one of my friends and I thought you two should meet.”

“Hi,” I said to Taylor. He leaned toward me and gave me one of those “bro handshakes”, pulling me towards him and patting me on the back. I felt his pecs touch mine… that gave me butterflies for a split second, but I composed myself.

We all sat down, and the other two started to converse with each other. We had a normal conversation as if the make-out session between me and Isaac from a few minutes ago never even happened. As we kept talking, I stole glances at Taylor’s body underneath his shirt. I saw from the corner of my eye, he was looking at me every once in a while as well.

Now the evening air was comfortable, and Taylor suggested we go outside. Isaac agreed, so we went out to the backyard. It was already quite dark and cool, but not freezing. Isaac went inside for a bit, and it was just me and Taylor outside. To break an awkward silence, I asked about his sports activities. “How is wrestling going?”

“It’s nice,” he said. “You know, it’s actually allowed me to maintain this physique.”

“That’s great,” I said, chuckling.

After a brief pause, he said, “You don’t wanna see any of it?”

I didn’t say anything after that… I just kinda looked at him. Then, his fingers reached for the bottom of his shirt, and he lifted it up. Slowly, it revealed his ripped abs and sexy waist, then his juicy nipples, then the bulging chest I had so craved to see with my own eyes. As the shirt went over his head, his biceps twitched. It was here I noticed I was rock hard.

Taylor, now shirtless, approached me and started to pose and touch his body. “My favorite part of my body is my arms,” he said. “Wanna touch them?”

I obliged. I rubbed by hands on his arms, and then his shoulders, and then his back once he turned around for me. I wrapped my arms around his pecs, and he grunted slightly. Then, I handled his abs, embracing the feeling of every bump on my fingers, and he reached for my shirt to take it off.

I felt the cool air—and then, Taylor’s own hands—touch my body as I touched his. We were now embracing each other, worshipping each other’s bodies. Taylor’s left hand cupped his crotch as I licked his nipples and he rubbed my shoulders. We started to moan and grunt. I felt his throat twitch against mine as we vocally expressed our lust for each other’s bodies.

I was rock hard as he fell back into the grass. I fell on top of him and started to rub my hard cock against his crotch. I loved the feeling of that bump underneath his jeans pressing up on my cock and balls. His skin, slightly moist from sweat, felt delicate against my chest and hands. I reached into the back of his pants to handles his thick asscheeks as he grabbed my back as if he was hugging me.

“You like that?” Taylor said. “Why don’t you fuck me?”

I said nothing but put my mouth on his right away. This was the moment I had been waiting for ever since I found out who he was. Ever since I knew he knew Isaac, and every time I had seen him walking on campus, I wanted to be all over him worshiping his body, and here I was getting to do just that.

I realized I had completely forgotten about Isaac in the heat of the moment, and just as the thought crossed my mind, he emerged from the back door of the house. He looked over us as we were shirtless and worshipping each other. I stopped what I was doing right then and there, unsure of what Isaac’s reaction would be.

Then Taylor said, “wanna join us?”

End of Part 2 — stay tuned for the third and final part.

Anonn0027

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The next couple of times me and Isaac were in class were awkward, to say the least. There was a persistent sexual tension between us, and we clearly wanted a repeat of previous events, but neither of us had the courage to ask again. I almost did a few times, but changed my mind at the last minute almost every time.

It was at this point that Taylor, Isaac’s teammate, returns to the story. Recall that Taylor is hot as fuck, he’s muscled as hell and is super sexy. Taylor was also “straight”, but definitely was more comfortable with expressing the more homoerotic aspects of his sexuality even if he didn’t admit it.

After me and Isaac’s encounter, I noticed on his Snapchat story he was hanging out a lot more with Taylor. Hanging out at each other’s houses, playing video games with one another, a few shirtless pics… what could be going on between them?

I decided that the next time I would see Isaac in class, I would allude to his friendship with Taylor. I imagined that their relationship was more than just a friendship—they seemed much closer to one another than the usual connection between two boys.

Luckily, though, I didn’t even have to ask anything, because the day that class came, Isaac spoke to me first. I was surprised (I honestly felt like I was the one making all the moves here, at least so far). Anyways, he asked me if I wanted to come over to his house. “I have a nice pool in my backyard,” he said. “Wanna come over on the weekend?”

Obviously I agreed. The week flew by and eventually it was Friday night. We took the train out of the city, and the trip back was mostly uneventful. But again, there was that persisting sexual tension between the two of us, and I may or may not have seen another of his glorious hard-ons facing me as the train rattled towards the suburbs.

I arrived at his house, and he let me in. “My parents are out of town,” he said. There was no one else in his family home, which excited me, even though deep down I knew that would be so—why else would he pick this weekend to invite me over?

We sat on his couch, and he gave me a drink. We chatted for a bit, almost like normal friends. The sun was setting outside. We were right beside each other. I started to nudge a bit closer, and closer, and he didn’t move away. At one point, the conversation stopped. We noticed we were inches from each other. After another moment, I leaned in to kiss.

His lips were soft and wet, and I felt his saliva coat mine. Small kisses turned into bigger ones, and soon we were having a sloppy make-out session. His breathing started to get faster as his mouth explored my face and as we kept kissing. His saliva was strewn all over my face as we licked each other’s lips and cheeks and he started to suck on my neck. I moaned.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I started to panic—I got up immediately and started frantically looking around for a place to go. “Don’t worry,” he then told me. My anxiety shot up as he approached the door, but then, someone unexpected was there…

Taylor was standing there in the evening air. Isaac welcomed him in, and brought him over to me. “This is Taylor,” he said to me. “He’s one of my friends and I thought you two should meet.”

“Hi,” I said to Taylor. He leaned toward me and gave me one of those “bro handshakes”, pulling me towards him and patting me on the back. I felt his pecs touch mine… that gave me butterflies for a split second, but I composed myself.

We all sat down, and the other two started to converse with each other. We had a normal conversation as if the make-out session between me and Isaac from a few minutes ago never even happened. As we kept talking, I stole glances at Taylor’s body underneath his shirt. I saw from the corner of my eye, he was looking at me every once in a while as well.

Now the evening air was comfortable, and Taylor suggested we go outside. Isaac agreed, so we went out to the backyard. It was already quite dark and cool, but not freezing. Isaac went inside for a bit, and it was just me and Taylor outside. To break an awkward silence, I asked about his sports activities. “How is wrestling going?”

“It’s nice,” he said. “You know, it’s actually allowed me to maintain this physique.”

I didn’t say anything after that… I just kinda looked at him. Then, his fingers reached for the bottom of his shirt, and he lifted it up. Slowly, it revealed his ripped abs and sexy waist, then his juicy nipples, then the bulging chest I had so craved to see with my own eyes. As the shirt went over his head, his biceps twitched. It was here I noticed I was rock hard.

Taylor, now shirtless, approached me and started to pose and touch his body. “My favorite part of my body is my arms,” he said. “Wanna touch them?”

I obliged. I rubbed by hands on his arms, and then his shoulders, and then his back once he turned around for me. I wrapped my arms around his pecs, and he grunted slightly. Then, I handled his abs, embracing the feeling of every bump on my fingers, and he reached for my shirt to take it off.

I felt the cool air—and then, Taylor’s own hands—touch my body as I touched his. We were now embracing each other, worshipping each other’s bodies. Taylor’s left hand cupped his crotch as I licked his nipples and he rubbed my shoulders. We started to moan and grunt. I felt his throat twitch against mine as we vocally expressed our lust for each other’s bodies.

I was rock hard as he fell back into the grass. I fell on top of him and started to rub my hard cock against his crotch. I loved the feeling of that bump underneath his jeans pressing up on my cock and balls. His skin, slightly moist from sweat, felt delicate against my chest and hands. I reached into the back of his pants to handles his thick asscheeks as he grabbed my back as if he was hugging me.

I said nothing but put my mouth on his right away. This was the moment I had been waiting for ever since I found out who he was. Ever since I knew he knew Isaac, and every time I had seen him walking on campus, I wanted to be all over him worshiping his body, and here I was getting to do just that.

I realized I had completely forgotten about Isaac in the heat of the moment, and just as the thought crossed my mind, he emerged from the back door of the house. He looked over us as we were shirtless and worshipping each other. I stopped what I was doing right then and there, unsure of what Isaac’s reaction would be.

Well that escalated quickly from a first time bj to threesome! Nice chapter can't wait for the next installment.

Hartmantony92

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I need part 3 already

cloverboyy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Isaac grinned at Taylor’s invitation. “About time,” he said.

I stopped kissing Taylor for a brief moment and turned my head to my right, where Isaac was standing. He ripped off his shirt and exposed his chiseled abs, the same abs that were painted with my warm cum just weeks ago. But he kept going—he dropped his pants and pulled his cock out. It was gigantic and hard as fuck, and I was reminded of how full it felt in my mouth during our previous bathroom encounter.

By now, it was basically night—but still light enough that we could see what was happening. At the same time, it was too dark in the backyard for other farther eyes to notice anything.

Me and Taylor, both grinding on each other and drooling over each other’s mouths, had realized we hadn’t fully undressed—so I unzipped my jeans. Taylor grabbed onto my boxers as soon as the pants came down and licked my rock hard dick through the fabric. It started to throb in response to that.

Taylor pulled my boxers down. “I love that cock,” he said. “Can you put it in my mouth?” he asked.

He grabbed my dick with his right hand, pulling his own pants down with his left. I felt his fingers stroke my cock, it felt so good. I felt his wet mouth dribbling his saliva all over it as his hands mingled them with my own pre-cum. He started to kiss it, then lick it with his juicy tongue, then suck on it. It felt like bliss as my throbbing cock went in and out of his mouth as he closed his eyes and moaned. I could tell he was enjoying having a dick in his mouth—and I could also tell it wasn’t his first time, either.

“Oh yeah, keep going,” I said to him.

Isaac then crept up on me from behind. As I was reeling from the euphoria of Taylor’s sexy body going up and down on my dick, nearly deepthroating it, I felt his hand touch my back firmly and it sent a pleasure shock through me. I realized at this moment I had never been a part of a threesome, but the inexperience with me not knowing what to expect made me all the more horny.

I felt Isaac’s hands massage by neck, shoulders, and back, and each time he moved his hands he licked a part of my skin. I was at bliss. Taylor stopped sucking my cock, and fully naked, laid down with his back in the grass.

Taylor lifted his legs up, flexing his leg muscles and exposing his asshole. I bent down and admired it for a split second—but no longer, because I couldn’t wait to lick that juicy hole. As I buried my face into his glutes, I felt the soft, ticklish hair and my tongue extended to touch his anus. Not long after I had done that, Taylor started to whimper and moan.

Meanwhile, Isaac did the same to me. As I was exploring Taylor’s asshole with my lips and my tongue and my fingers, my cock throbbed at the feeling of Isaac’s tongue tickling my asshole, and it kept getting bigger, and it felt so, so good.

Isaac then said, “let’s go over there.” He was pointing to a picnic table in the backyard. It was then I thought to myself, Oh… they’ve done this before. How else would they know the most comfortable place in the backyard to fuck?

Taylor got up and we all went to the picnic table. Taylor hopped onto the seat and laid down with his back on the top of the table. He lifted up his legs and allowed me to kiss his asshole a few more times before I moved my mouth away, grabbing my cock. Isaac was right behind me, worshipping my back. I got Taylor’s legs up onto my shoulders—they were much heavier than I thought, but I loved the firmness of his toned calves on my shoulders and touching the sides of my neck.

Here goes nothing, I thought to myself.

I slowly inserted my cock into Taylor’s asshole. As I did so, he whined and groaned in bliss. His ass felt warm around my cock and I felt so good. I was throbbing. After a few moments, I was deep inside him.

I didn’t start to fuck Taylor yet, though, because Isaac was putting his dick inside of my ass. It was sort of an awkward position, and I hadn’t tried it this way before, but it worked out because it felt really good as he was going in. “Oh yeah, that’s fucking good,” Isaac said. Meanwhile, I leaned forward to make out with Taylor, feeling his pecs, his nipples, his armpits, his abs. “God, you’re so sexy,” I exclaimed.

Once Isaac was in me, and I felt his veiny cock stimulating the inside of my ass, it was then that I started to fuck Taylor. As I thrust into him, he moaned in pleasure, and clenching his teeth he grunted my name. I made out with his calves, my arms wrapped around his legs.

Each thrust felt like my cock was covered in lustful euphoria. Every time I went in, I got harder and closer. Every time I went backwards, Isaac’s cock went deeper into my asshole and I could feel it stimulating the inside of me even closer towards orgasm. Both Taylor and Isaac were moaning like animals, but it was probably me who was most vocal throughout our fuck because I simply was feeling so good.

I started to thrust faster, and I felt Isaac’s ripped body lean onto my back. He grabbed my neck and my face. I turned my head around and started to make out with him as I was fucking Taylor. Taylor was playing with his nipples and me and Isaac slobbered all over each other’s faces, biting and sucking.

I then stopped kissing Isaac, leaned forward, and started to kiss Taylor again. Taylor’s arms wrapped around my back, and I felt his fingers go up and down my spine. Then he stopped touching my back and started to feel Isaac’s abs, reaching far behind be as I kept thrusting into his asshole and out to push Isaac’s cock deeper in.

Taylor then started to play with my nipples, rubbing them with his thumbs, and it was then I realized I was really close. “I’m getting close,” I said to them.

“Fuck, you like that don’t you,” Isaac responded. “Yeah, I want it bad,” I replied. Taylor started to rub his cock faster and Isaac kissed my neck as we continued our rhythm of thrusting and fucking.

Isaac’s soft, wet lips were all over my neck, his abs firmly hugged my back, and his dick felt as if it was stroking the inside of me to the point where any other feeling was irrelevant. My cock was throbbing hard inside of Taylor’s asshole and my nipples were hard from Taylor’s playful touches as I looked on his sexy, fit body. All three of us were moaning each other’s names, grunting, exclaiming “you like that” or “Keep fucking me” over and over again. Then, I felt my crotch twitching as I moaned loudly, saying, “I’m gonna cum…”

Taylor whimpered as I shot out of my cock, throbbing, coating my hard, sensitive dick inside of his asshole, warmly and pleasurably sending a shock of sexual release through my body. As my cum shot, and shot, and shot into his ass, Isaac yelled and grunted as I felt his cock expand and my own asshole was filled with warm, wet cum. “Fuuck,” he exclaimed. Isaac collapsed onto my back, kissing and rubbing and sucking in pure glory, as I locked lips with Taylor, who was a few strokes away from orgasm himself.

As I made out with him, muffling his moans, his jizz exploded onto my abs and back onto his chest. His cock throbbed out of control. I played with his hair as he embraced the release. Isaac pulled his cock out of me. The three of us were laying on top of each other’s sweaty bodies, as Taylor’s cum stimulated the contact between my body and his.

“Oh, that’s so good,” Taylor said. “That felt so fucking hot.”

After that, we laid together on the picnic table. It was then I finally noticed the wood underneath my arms, and the night breeze on my sides. I felt skin below me and above me as I wrapped my arms around Taylor’s godlike figure and Isaac did so to me. In the night sky, for what felt like an eternity, we laid there together and embraced what we had just done together, all of us sweaty, covered and filled with cum, and in awe of one another’s bodies.

And to this day, no one really found out that that ever happened.

Thanks for reading, hope you liked it :)