18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
fantasy

Mark and I sat in the hot tub. People were walking around the deck and a few in the nearby pool.

Mark had been drinking a few beers. He’s had a lot of issues at work going on, his wife had been cheating on him and they hadn’t had sex on a few years anyway. Mark and I have been friends for decades. I’m divorced. My ex is actually his little sister. I’ve remained single since. Part of the reason I’m divorced is because I had been talking to men online. I’m bisexual. I really didn’t come to terms with that until recently. Now that I was single. I was trying to figure out my life. My ex was the only one who knew that part. But amazingly had kept it a secret.

“It’s about to close. You about ready to get out?” I asked

“I am so fucking horny!” Mark groaned.

I just laughed.

“I get it” I said.

“My dick is throbbing…” he groaned again

“Uhm. Way too much info bro… save that for your lady friends” I looked over at him.

“I can’t help it man. It’s fucking rock hard. I can’t get out of here even if I wanted to.” He complained.

“Alrighty then man. I think you’ve had enough to drink…. How much have you had?” I asked watching him down another beer. There were at least 3 cans in his chair by the side of the pool.

“I’m guessing maybe 5” he burped

“And you’re still hard?” I laughed. “That’s impressive”

“You want to feel it?” He moaned and slid near me.

“Uh… no..” I said. Though…. I’ll admit I was intrigued on what the fuck was happening.

“Seriously Man” I felt him grab my hand and pull it over his crotch. His thick cock filled my hand.

“Fuck.. your dick is huge Mark!” I said a little too loudly. I looked around.

“Thanks…” he moaned. And I realized I was still holding it. I pulled my hand away.

“Dude that felt good. No one has touched it other than me in a long long time” he side.

“Sorry bro….” I said.

“Every thought of messing around?” He said. He slipped closer and dropped into the middle of the hot tub and gliding between my legs. He came back up close to me. His beard tickled my neck and face as he actually began to bite at my neck. My hands pushed at his soft hairy stomach showing very little resistance to him

“Mark… what are you doing?” I said.

“I need sexual contract man. I’m dying” he moaned. Grinding his rock hard cock against my crotch. My cock already getting hard from the stimulation.

“Ok….. but..” I began. I found myself titling my head back allowing him to kiss and bite my neck and shoulder. Feeling his hardness pushing against me. My eyes rolled back into my head. My body was already on fire from his touch.

“Fuck I need this feeling Matt!” He growled. My cock now hard. He rubbed his up and down the length of mine

“What the fuck” he groaned in confusion “I can’t believe this. But fuck it feels so good”

“Yes… mark… yes it does” I moaned.

“I’m sorry dude” he sighed

“Ok ok… it’s ok. Keep rubbing against me” I sighed looking upward at the dark sky, as his beard scratched my neck as he kissed my shoulder. My hands left his stomach and gripped his ass and pulled him against me. Our stomachs touched and He moved his cock faster against mine. Making the water begin to splash

“That feels really good Mark” I moaned. “Your cock is so fucking hard”

“I wish we weren’t wearing trunks” he said. The thought made my cock throb.

“Yeah…. Me too” I whispered. Suddenly his face was close to mine and his lips locked onto mine. He sucked on my bottom lip.

“Jesus… Jesus Mark…” I gasped pulling away, my cock hurt it was throbbing so hard. “we can’t be doing that…” I said staring directly into his eyes.

He winked, and kissed me again. This time he bit my lip pulling it.

“Oh fuck. Oooohh fuck” I moaned. “Mark. You can’t do that. You gotta stop” He stopped kissing me grabbing my hips, and grinded against me forcefully

“You like how it feels.?” He leaned in and kissed me again. I gripped at his ass as I tensed up. He had pushed me over the edge and I began to cum.

“Oh fuck mark.. Nnnnnnnnnnnggfnfnnnnnnnn oh god baby, I’m cumming. Don’t stop. I’m cumming don’t stop baby” I grunted and squeaked audibly, trying to be as quiet as possible, as my cock erupted in my swimsuit. He slowed as I Collapsed against the side. Panting

“Mmmmmmm… “he moaned. “Baby? You called me baby?”

“Yeah. Sorry… you made me lose control” I sighed.

“Don’t be sorry. It was fucking hot” he smiled at me. Then kissed me again, Still grinding his still rock hard cock against mine, which was going limp

“You like me talking to you like that? I asked pulling away to look at him

“Yeah. It’s hot” he moaned into my mouth between kisses.

“You want me to call you baby?” I moaned rocking my hips causing more frictionq “you need be to be submissive baby ?”

“Fuck yes” he moaned back.

I turned looking around. No one was in sight.

“Hey… do you want to go for the room?” I said.

“Do You?” He asked.

“I want to do whatever you want to do baby” I kissed at his lips.

“Ok… yes I do” he said. He stopped and helped me stand. I coukd still feel my hot cum in my swimsuit

We ran upstairs. We didn’t even dry off.

Part 2

As we entered the room I turned to him.

“What do you want me to do?” I moaned as he pushed me to the bed.

“I want skin to skin! I need it” he groaned He climbed on top of me and pulled down my wet trunks. My cock, hard again, laid on my abdomen. He pulled his trunks off and his thick long cock bobbed outward. He was easily 1 to 2 inches longer than mine and much thicker. His arrow shaped head flared purple, His slit opened and closed. Precum dripping from it. The light pink skin of his scar was stretch taunt, but His darker skin of his shaft lined with veins.

He bent my legs up in the air and pushed his heavy cock between my legs.it felt like an electric shock as his cock touched mine. He began rubbing it across my already throbbing and sensitive shaft.

“Oh God baby” I moaned and lifted my ass to meet his thrusting. He leaned over me and began kissing at my neck again. I held his head against me. My fingers in his hair. My other hand gripping his bare ass as his thick cock grinded into mine as we writhed against each other.

“Hhhuuuuu. Hhuuuuuuu. Fuck. Hhuuuuu” I gasped as his movements electrified my body. I couldn’t help it. I was about to cum again

“Hhhuuuuu. Hhuuuuu huuuuu. Baby. Hhuuuuuuu. Hhuuuuu. Oh god… baby!” I gasped “nnnnnnnnnngggnmmmmmmmgggggg” I arched under him and my body shook His hands slid under me, gripping my ass and pulling me closer to him as my cock erupted again. I could feel the hot cum between our furry stomachs.

“Oh god. Oh god. Oh my god Mark” I panted as I melted into the mattress.

“Fuck that’s so hot Matt…” he moaned. “You are really turning me on”. He kept thrusting. But I could feel he was losing energy.

“What do you need?” I asked. Kissing his chest.

“I’m ok. I’m enjoying this” he said and kissed me.

“Do you want to…” I whispered.

“What?” He asked.

“Do you want to be inside me?” I whispered again. Arching to meet his thrusts.

“Oh fuck. No I mean I would love that. But that’s going to hurt you” he said. “A lot”

He leaned over me. I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him onto me, rocking my hips, and writhing to match his movements.

“I know…. It’s ok” I whispered.

“Seriously man. It will hurt” he said.

“I know baby…. I want it. I want to do it. I want to do it for you” I sighed. “Please let me do this for you” I wrapped me legs around him. Squirming under him. His cock felt harder. “I have lube in my bag” I said. “Side pocket”

“Are you sure man” he said.

“I need to feel your big cock inside me” I said.

He climbed off of me and moved beside me reaching for my bag. His thick cock bounced and dangled within inches of my face. My tongue flicked to taste him. Finally hitting his slit and the Flavor of salt overwhelmed me.

“Oh Jesus man. Stop that!!” He laughed. Pulling his cock away from my open mouth. “You’re going to make me cum!”

I had to swallow his cock!

“Got it” he said as my lips wrapped around his swollen head.

“Ooohh ffuuuccck” he moaned as i sucked and licked the head of his cock.

I wrapped my left arm under him pulling him over me. His knees on the bed on each side of my head. His shins on my shoulders and chest. I grabbed his ass. I pulled him down. His thick shaft stretched my lips to a point of discomfort, but I loved it. I needed it. “Uuuggggg” he groaned as his cock slipped deeper into my mouth. I fought the urge to gag as His cock pushed into my throat. I couldn’t breathe. I’d deep throated my ex wife’s dildo a few times. I knew what to expect. Finally pushed at his hips and he pulled out. I gasped for air.

“Fuck man” he moaned.

“You taste so good baby!” I smiled licking my lips.

He sat back. Coating his hand in lube he began to rub his long cock. It was shimmering in the light.

He moved over me. He used his chest to push my legs up. He got himself into position. His thick cock slid between my thick asscheeks. I closed my eyes as I felt head push against my small tight hole

It slipped and shot downward, but I gasped anyway.

“We both laughed. “Sorry about that!” He said.

He repositioned… I felt my asshole being forced open. My mouth was open in shock at the feeling when he slipped upward smashing into my balls.

“Fuck!” I yelled.

“Dude I’m sorry!” He literally blushed. He reached over me and grabbed a pillow. He lifted my ass of the bed and put the pillow under me.

“Fuck that’s better!” He groaned as he rubbed more lubricant over his throbbing cock. He leaned over me. I felt his cock slip between well coated asscheeks once again. But his wide head pushed directly against my little hole this time. my finger tips ran across his soft stomach as I closed my eyes again.

“You ok? You sure about this” he said as I felt him beginning to add pressure.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. I gripped his sides with my fingers.

“Yes..” I whispered.

He pushed.

My eyes went wide as my mouth shot open and sucked in air and held it

“Aa.. aaaa aaa ffffu fffffuu”” I squealed as I felt my hole being Opened. “Aaaa aaaa hhhuuuunnnnggggggg” I squirmed under him. “Oh fuck baby!” I finally got words to form

“Oh you’re tight as fuck!!” He groaned as he pushed. “Relax… relax”

“Oh fuck Mark. I am trying. Aaaaaaaa You’re killing me. Aaaaaaaa aaaaaaa” I began to get louder.

“You ok?” He said softly.

“It hurts. But I’m ok” i grunted and smiled up at him.

He relaxed and pulled out slowly. He added more lube to his dick, I pulled back on my legs. I felt his head pushing into me again. I stared into his eyes as I felt him pushing into me.

I took slow deep breaths.

“Aaaaaaa nnnnnnnhg” I grunted as began to go deeper than before.

“That’s it. Take my dick Matt” he moaned. Still making full eye contact. I felt my tiny hole stretched wide around his manhood. The feeling that came over me was so fucking intense. My body tingled. I was cumming again. But I wasn’t hard.

“I need your dick baby. Give it to me. All of it. Come on baby…. I’m cumming again. Fuck I’m cumming. Mark im cumming baby” I yelled and pushed my ass off the pillows against his slow thrust.

I took my eyes off if his to look down. My cock was half hard b it jerking as cum poured from the tip onto my stomach. I watch as his cock fully disappeared into my tight hole.

“Oh fuck your feel Amazing Matt. You are so fucking tight” he grunted. “You doing ok?”

I leaned up on my left elbow pulling his face down to mine with my right hand. I missed him hard. Then dropped to my back again. “I need you to fuck me. Fuck me. Use my little hole. It’s yours. Fuck it. Fuck Me”

He sat back pushing my thighs downward against my abdomen he pulled out and slide back in.

“Oh fuck yes. Fuck yes” I yelled as I watched my tight hole hugging every inch of his cock as he thrust in and out. He grabbed my hips and began to pull me against him with each thrust. His balls slapping against my ass. The sound of my right ass and his slick wet cock

“Smack shluck Schluck smack shluck shluck smack” the sounds from his meat rearranging my insides, was driving me out of my mind. That mixed with me grunting and moaning. “I’m your little fuck slut baby. Fuck your little slut” I yelled as he pounded me was pushing him over the edge. I could hear it in his breathing and feel it in his body.

“I’m going to cum Matt” he growled as he began to fuck me harder. I could feel his cock getting thicker and stiffer inside me with each thrust.

He took long rough breaths and began to growl.

“Fuck man. Fuck. I’m going to cum”

I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down over me. I held his head beside mine

“Cum inside me baby. Cum inside me. Cum baby. Cum.” I whispered into hiss ear

And he thrust hard and deep

“Nnnngng fuuuck” I groaned as his cock pushed even deeper

“Nnnnnnnngnf nnnnnnnggg nnnnngggggggg” he grunted as I felt shit after shot of hot seed coating my insides.

He began to move again and slowly fucked his cum deeper and deeper inside me. We kissed as his cock slowly went limp and he rolled onto the bed beside me. Cum oozed out of me onto the pillow