A New Assistant Part 1

ambiguousmediocrity

Experimental Member
Media
After a long, arduous weekend, Sven entered the office, dreading the usual morning run down. As he opened his laptop, he noticed an email from HR informing him that he had been assigned a new personal assistant, Maya, and that he should expect her to report to his office after orientation. Well, I hope she is better than the last one, Sven thought to himself, he couldn’t even sort my email properly or get my coffee right.

After an uninspired morning full of routine email and pointless meetings, Sven heard a knock at his door. “Come in,” Sven replied. Looking up from his computer, Sven saw his new personal assistant enter his office. She was dressed in a dark blue, skin tight pencil skirt with a sheer, cream colored blouse that emphasized and hugged her full breasts. She was shorter than he’d prefer, with cocoa colored skin set off by her long, dark hair that she wore in a tight ponytail. As she entered, Sven informed her to take a seat and introduced himself.

“Hello, Maya, my name is Sven. You will find I have high expectations, but am fair and open to considered suggestions. Do you have any questions before we get to work?”

“Yes, sir, what time would you like your morning coffee, and do you have any pressing needs I can help address?” Maya demurely replied. Sven grinned, and said, “I appreciate your direct approach. I’ll take my coffee at 9:15, black, and organizing my disaster of an inbox would be a great way to start, thank you.” As Maya got up to leave, Sven noticed her striking brown eyes, but was immediately distracted by the way her pencil skirt hugged her magnificent ass as she left the room. God bless pencil skirts, Sven thought to himself as he settled back down to work.

The day passed quickly and Sven decided to cut out early to enjoy the sunshine. On his way out he noticed Maya diligently sorting through his inbox. He approached her desk and said, “You are off to a great start. I’m heading out early today and you can feel free to depart once you wrap up what you are currently working on. Have a lovely evening, and don’t forget my coffee, black, at 9:15.” With that, Sven departed the office, wondering how long Maya would stay after he left.

Sven entered the office Tuesday with a bit of extra pep in his step due to his gorgeous new assistant that he caught still organizing his inbox at 11:15 last night. This may be the start of a beautiful relationship that actually lasts longer than three weeks, unlike all his previous personal assistants, he thought to himself.

At 9:15, Sven heard a knock at his door and Maya entered with a steaming cup of coffee, which she placed delicately on his desk. Sven noticed it was black, just as he asked, and thanked Maya. He couldn’t help noticing how fantastic she looked in office wear. Not many women can pull off a blazer and flats and still look sexy, but Maya seemed to do so effortlessly. After enjoying watching Maya depart, Sven took a sip of coffee and enjoyed a moment of bliss. If her organizational skills were as good as her coffee, she would be getting a first week bonus.

Sven spent the afternoon reviewing Maya’s work and found himself pleased with her effort. He called Maya into his office and requested that she go over her work in case he missed anything. She walked around his desk and using one hand to manipulate the mouse, she placed the other on his far shoulder and leaned over him to show how to best use her system. Sven found himself distracted by her proximity. She smelled faintly of lilacs, and she kept breathing on his ear which never failed to send a pleasant tingle down his spine. As she wrapped up her overview, Sven realized he hadn’t paid any attention to her presentation, so distracted was he by their charged proximity. He was too busy picturing what was underneath Maya’s blazer, and found himself wonder what type and color of bra she was wearing. It certainly looked like she needed support, but he hoped it was something sheer, that matched her panties. She stood up and looked down at him, asking if he had any questions. Sven couldn’t think of anything appropriate to ask, so he just smiled and replied, “She, I meant it, looked great.” Maya said, “Thank you, I hope my work continues to please you” with a knowing smile and started to move back to her desk.

As Maya got to the door, she hesitated, and, after turning around, tentatively asked Sven, “Do you ever have any pain in your shoulders or neck? I noticed some tension in your shoulder during my presentation.”

“Constantly, all this computer work wrecks my posture and when mixed with old sports injuries…let’s just say it is more than a minor annoyance” Sven replied. “I can do something to help with that if you would like me to” Maya suggested.

“Absolutely, I am in your hands” Sven replied with a grin. Maya walked back around the desk and placed her hands on Sven’s shoulders. “I am going to massage your shoulders and neck and see if we can’t work out some of this tension” Maya said with a slight smirk. As Maya started to dig into Sven’s trapezius muscles, Sven let an involuntary moan escape as he felt himself relax under Maya’s impressively strong fingers.

As the massage continued, Sven found himself becoming more and more aroused by Maya’s hands and breath on his neck and ears. Despite himself, he felt an erection forming which rapidly formed a noticeable bulge in his pants. Praying that Maya didn’t notice and that a HR firestorm wasn’t about to descend into his office, Sven gently told Maya that thanks to her hard work he was feeling much looser and relaxed, but didn’t want to dominate all her work time. Maya paused, gave his shoulders one last squeeze, and replied, “You’re the boss.” As she was leaving his office, Maya paused and teasingly said, “Maybe next time we can work on the tense muscles on the front of your body. That is, if you are willing to sacrifice my computer time.”

Left wondering if she was teasing him about his priorities or the tent in his pants, Sven prayed that it was only teasing and not a prelude to a visit from HR. Once his erection had subsided, Sven wrapped up with his current project, and called it quits for the day. On the way out, he made sure to stop and effusively praise Maya’s massage skills and thank her for the wonderful email system she had installed. She replied with a wink, and, “See ya tomorrow, boss.”

Wednesday flew by and after a grueling Thursday morning stuck in front of his computer, Sven called Maya into his office and asked if another massage was on the table. Maya smiled and replied, “Anytime boss.” Maya returned to his shoulders and Sven found himself nearly moaning with relief. After ten minutes of bliss, Maya rolled Sven away from his desk and asked, “Your posterior muscles are feeling much looser, do you mind if I start to work on your chest?” Since he had managed to keep his equipment under control, Sven smiled and enthusiastically agreed, only to find Maya inching up her maroon pencil skirt. Before he had processed how fantastically toned her legs were, Sven found Maya straddling his right leg and digging into his right pectoral muscle. Unsure what to do, Sven tried to relax, but kept getting distracted by Maya’s cleavage and her soft grunts of exertion as she dug into his body. Unsurprisingly, he rapidly became hard. As Maya continued to work, Sven realized there was absolutely no way she had not noticed his erection poking her in her thigh as she continued to work.

After a few more minutes of work, Maya stopped and said, “I think that is enough for today, you don’t feel relaxed enough for me to finish the other side.” Looking into Sven’s eyes she said, “That, if there was time, they could continue tomorrow and maybe finally take care of all the tension that was inside him.” Maya slowly stood up, and then proceeded to adjust her skirt in short, little moments that made her boobs jiggle in a lovely manner. Once she was finished, she smiled, bent over and kissed Sven on the cheek, and ever so slightly, grazed his throbbing erection with her hand then turned and sauntered out of the office.

Fuuuuuckkk, I am either screwed in the worst or best way, Sven thought to himself. Only tomorrow will tell.

Friday arrived, and unsurprisingly, Sven found himself unable to focus on anything at work. He distracted himself by looking at job postings in cities far from this one, just in case Maya decided she wanted his office. Four o’clock rolled around and Sven heard a knock on his door frame and heard Maya asking, “Are you ready to continue the massage? I can tell you’ve been distracted by the tension all day. You didn’t even touch your coffee!” Sven smiled hesitantly, and said, “Only if you want to.” Maya smiled, and for the first time, shut the door behind her as she entered his office. “Let’s pick up where we left off last time,” Maya said as she hiked up her skirt, even further than last time. Sven rolled his chair away from his desk and Maya quickly straddled his left leg and went to work. Almost immediately, Sven had an almost painfully hard erection, but Maya just kept digging into his shoulder.

After working for a few more minutes, Maya paused and looking Sven in the eyes, with a saucy smile said, “I can’t help but notice you have tension in your lower body as well, and from what I can feel with my leg, it seems like a particularly large irritation. Do you mind if I take care of it for you?” Sven couldn’t believe what he was hearing, but deciding to ignore any future consequences, managed a smile and grunted, “Absolutely.”

Maya slowly stood and moved so that both her legs were inside Sven’s. Never losing eye contact she slowly unbuckled Sven’s belt and pants. Ever so slowly, Maya dragged Sven’s zipper down, like she was trying to unbind the zipper one tooth at a time. After taking her time opening his pants, Maya roughly tugged his pants down with a smirk. She then started to trace his cock while it was still hidden in his underwear. “If this is as big as I think it is, I’m going to have my work cut out for me,” Maya said with a lascivious smile.

Maya got down on her knees, never letting go of Sven’s erection. By this time, a small stain of precum had leaked through his underwear, forming a wet circle by the head of his penis. Maya noticed, and with a quick dart of her tongue, tasted his precum. “Mmmmm,” Maya said with a hungry smile, “I can’t wait to taste the main course.” Without further teasing, Maya tugged Sven’s underwear down and freed his thick cock. Seeing his erection for the first time, Maya was momentarily mesmerized, but quickly recovered, and said, “Even bigger than I thought, this is going to be fun!”

With one hand at the base of his cock, Maya used her other hand to brush her bangs behind her ear, and then proceeded to start to lick the small, sensitive area at the base of the head of Sven’s cock with the tip of her tongue. Sven let out an involuntary gasp of pleasure which seemed to encourage Maya. With aching slowness, Maya began to run her tongue up and down the shaft of Sven’s cock. With each circuit, she would run her tongue around the head of Sven’s cock and act like she was going to take him all the way into her mouth, but at the last moment she would return to the base of his cock for another circuit.

After what seemed an eternity, Sven was groaning with frustration. Maya, looked up and with a smile, said, “Impatient, are we? After all, it has been a week, you better believe I felt your eyes on my ass on day one.” Sven pleadingly replied, “Please, Maya, it feels so good. Your mouth, I want it, please.” Maya replied, “Well, since you asked so nicely, boss.” Without breaking eye contact, Maya took the head of Sven’s cock inside her mouth and started to suck. She started to pump up and down on his shaft, slowly at first, but then with increasing speed as she started to apply pressure with her tongue and increased the tempo of her sucking.

After a minute of slowly increasing her tempo, Sven was squirming in his seat, desperately trying to delay his explosion, but at the same time craving release. Sven huskily whimpered, “God, it feels so good, it has never felt this good before, I’m so close!” Maya maintained her pressure and stroking but started a circular motion around the head of Sven’s cock. In no time, Maya felt Sven start to clench and groan. She maintained her motion, but started pumping faster. After a few pumps, Maya felt the first squirt of seaman in her mouth. The first was followed by five more, and as she struggled to swallow, Maya let her tempo and pressure slowly decrease. She looked up at Sven and with a grin, and said, Now I can feel the tension leaving your body…boss.”

Sven found himself speechless after the best blowjob of his life, his wife’s included, so he just smiled down at Maya and she continued to lick the tip of his cock, savoring each drop of seaman as it escaped his depleted cock. After thoroughly cleaning his member, Maya stood up and started her skirt adjusting dance. However, this time Sven noticed there was a bulge in front of her skirt. One that looked like a cock standing at attention. After finishing adjusting her skirt, Maya looked down and ran her hands across the front of her skirt in a furtive manner. She looked up, smiled shyly, and said, “See you later boss.”

To be continued…

Graham123

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
After a long, arduous weekend, Sven entered the office, dreading the usual morning run down. As he opened his laptop, he noticed an email from HR informing him that he had been assigned a new personal assistant, Maya, and that he should expect her to report to his office after orientation. Well, I hope she is better than the last one, Sven thought to himself, he couldn’t even sort my email properly or get my coffee right.

After an uninspired morning full of routine email and pointless meetings, Sven heard a knock at his door. “Come in,” Sven replied. Looking up from his computer, Sven saw his new personal assistant enter his office. She was dressed in a dark blue, skin tight pencil skirt with a sheer, cream colored blouse that emphasized and hugged her full breasts. She was shorter than he’d prefer, with cocoa colored skin set off by her long, dark hair that she wore in a tight ponytail. As she entered, Sven informed her to take a seat and introduced himself.

“Hello, Maya, my name is Sven. You will find I have high expectations, but am fair and open to considered suggestions. Do you have any questions before we get to work?”

“Yes, sir, what time would you like your morning coffee, and do you have any pressing needs I can help address?” Maya demurely replied. Sven grinned, and said, “I appreciate your direct approach. I’ll take my coffee at 9:15, black, and organizing my disaster of an inbox would be a great way to start, thank you.” As Maya got up to leave, Sven noticed her striking brown eyes, but was immediately distracted by the way her pencil skirt hugged her magnificent ass as she left the room. God bless pencil skirts, Sven thought to himself as he settled back down to work.

The day passed quickly and Sven decided to cut out early to enjoy the sunshine. On his way out he noticed Maya diligently sorting through his inbox. He approached her desk and said, “You are off to a great start. I’m heading out early today and you can feel free to depart once you wrap up what you are currently working on. Have a lovely evening, and don’t forget my coffee, black, at 9:15.” With that, Sven departed the office, wondering how long Maya would stay after he left.

Sven entered the office Tuesday with a bit of extra pep in his step due to his gorgeous new assistant that he caught still organizing his inbox at 11:15 last night. This may be the start of a beautiful relationship that actually lasts longer than three weeks, unlike all his previous personal assistants, he thought to himself.

At 9:15, Sven heard a knock at his door and Maya entered with a steaming cup of coffee, which she placed delicately on his desk. Sven noticed it was black, just as he asked, and thanked Maya. He couldn’t help noticing how fantastic she looked in office wear. Not many women can pull off a blazer and flats and still look sexy, but Maya seemed to do so effortlessly. After enjoying watching Maya depart, Sven took a sip of coffee and enjoyed a moment of bliss. If her organizational skills were as good as her coffee, she would be getting a first week bonus.

Sven spent the afternoon reviewing Maya’s work and found himself pleased with her effort. He called Maya into his office and requested that she go over her work in case he missed anything. She walked around his desk and using one hand to manipulate the mouse, she placed the other on his far shoulder and leaned over him to show how to best use her system. Sven found himself distracted by her proximity. She smelled faintly of lilacs, and she kept breathing on his ear which never failed to send a pleasant tingle down his spine. As she wrapped up her overview, Sven realized he hadn’t paid any attention to her presentation, so distracted was he by their charged proximity. He was too busy picturing what was underneath Maya’s blazer, and found himself wonder what type and color of bra she was wearing. It certainly looked like she needed support, but he hoped it was something sheer, that matched her panties. She stood up and looked down at him, asking if he had any questions. Sven couldn’t think of anything appropriate to ask, so he just smiled and replied, “She, I meant it, looked great.” Maya said, “Thank you, I hope my work continues to please you” with a knowing smile and started to move back to her desk.

As Maya got to the door, she hesitated, and, after turning around, tentatively asked Sven, “Do you ever have any pain in your shoulders or neck? I noticed some tension in your shoulder during my presentation.”

“Constantly, all this computer work wrecks my posture and when mixed with old sports injuries…let’s just say it is more than a minor annoyance” Sven replied. “I can do something to help with that if you would like me to” Maya suggested.

“Absolutely, I am in your hands” Sven replied with a grin. Maya walked back around the desk and placed her hands on Sven’s shoulders. “I am going to massage your shoulders and neck and see if we can’t work out some of this tension” Maya said with a slight smirk. As Maya started to dig into Sven’s trapezius muscles, Sven let an involuntary moan escape as he felt himself relax under Maya’s impressively strong fingers.

As the massage continued, Sven found himself becoming more and more aroused by Maya’s hands and breath on his neck and ears. Despite himself, he felt an erection forming which rapidly formed a noticeable bulge in his pants. Praying that Maya didn’t notice and that a HR firestorm wasn’t about to descend into his office, Sven gently told Maya that thanks to her hard work he was feeling much looser and relaxed, but didn’t want to dominate all her work time. Maya paused, gave his shoulders one last squeeze, and replied, “You’re the boss.” As she was leaving his office, Maya paused and teasingly said, “Maybe next time we can work on the tense muscles on the front of your body. That is, if you are willing to sacrifice my computer time.”

Left wondering if she was teasing him about his priorities or the tent in his pants, Sven prayed that it was only teasing and not a prelude to a visit from HR. Once his erection had subsided, Sven wrapped up with his current project, and called it quits for the day. On the way out, he made sure to stop and effusively praise Maya’s massage skills and thank her for the wonderful email system she had installed. She replied with a wink, and, “See ya tomorrow, boss.”

Wednesday flew by and after a grueling Thursday morning stuck in front of his computer, Sven called Maya into his office and asked if another massage was on the table. Maya smiled and replied, “Anytime boss.” Maya returned to his shoulders and Sven found himself nearly moaning with relief. After ten minutes of bliss, Maya rolled Sven away from his desk and asked, “Your posterior muscles are feeling much looser, do you mind if I start to work on your chest?” Since he had managed to keep his equipment under control, Sven smiled and enthusiastically agreed, only to find Maya inching up her maroon pencil skirt. Before he had processed how fantastically toned her legs were, Sven found Maya straddling his right leg and digging into his right pectoral muscle. Unsure what to do, Sven tried to relax, but kept getting distracted by Maya’s cleavage and her soft grunts of exertion as she dug into his body. Unsurprisingly, he rapidly became hard. As Maya continued to work, Sven realized there was absolutely no way she had not noticed his erection poking her in her thigh as she continued to work.

After a few more minutes of work, Maya stopped and said, “I think that is enough for today, you don’t feel relaxed enough for me to finish the other side.” Looking into Sven’s eyes she said, “That, if there was time, they could continue tomorrow and maybe finally take care of all the tension that was inside him.” Maya slowly stood up, and then proceeded to adjust her skirt in short, little moments that made her boobs jiggle in a lovely manner. Once she was finished, she smiled, bent over and kissed Sven on the cheek, and ever so slightly, grazed his throbbing erection with her hand then turned and sauntered out of the office.

Fuuuuuckkk, I am either screwed in the worst or best way, Sven thought to himself. Only tomorrow will tell.

Friday arrived, and unsurprisingly, Sven found himself unable to focus on anything at work. He distracted himself by looking at job postings in cities far from this one, just in case Maya decided she wanted his office. Four o’clock rolled around and Sven heard a knock on his door frame and heard Maya asking, “Are you ready to continue the massage? I can tell you’ve been distracted by the tension all day. You didn’t even touch your coffee!” Sven smiled hesitantly, and said, “Only if you want to.” Maya smiled, and for the first time, shut the door behind her as she entered his office. “Let’s pick up where we left off last time,” Maya said as she hiked up her skirt, even further than last time. Sven rolled his chair away from his desk and Maya quickly straddled his left leg and went to work. Almost immediately, Sven had an almost painfully hard erection, but Maya just kept digging into his shoulder.

After working for a few more minutes, Maya paused and looking Sven in the eyes, with a saucy smile said, “I can’t help but notice you have tension in your lower body as well, and from what I can feel with my leg, it seems like a particularly large irritation. Do you mind if I take care of it for you?” Sven couldn’t believe what he was hearing, but deciding to ignore any future consequences, managed a smile and grunted, “Absolutely.”

Maya slowly stood and moved so that both her legs were inside Sven’s. Never losing eye contact she slowly unbuckled Sven’s belt and pants. Ever so slowly, Maya dragged Sven’s zipper down, like she was trying to unbind the zipper one tooth at a time. After taking her time opening his pants, Maya roughly tugged his pants down with a smirk. She then started to trace his cock while it was still hidden in his underwear. “If this is as big as I think it is, I’m going to have my work cut out for me,” Maya said with a lascivious smile.

Maya got down on her knees, never letting go of Sven’s erection. By this time, a small stain of precum had leaked through his underwear, forming a wet circle by the head of his penis. Maya noticed, and with a quick dart of her tongue, tasted his precum. “Mmmmm,” Maya said with a hungry smile, “I can’t wait to taste the main course.” Without further teasing, Maya tugged Sven’s underwear down and freed his thick cock. Seeing his erection for the first time, Maya was momentarily mesmerized, but quickly recovered, and said, “Even bigger than I thought, this is going to be fun!”

With one hand at the base of his cock, Maya used her other hand to brush her bangs behind her ear, and then proceeded to start to lick the small, sensitive area at the base of the head of Sven’s cock with the tip of her tongue. Sven let out an involuntary gasp of pleasure which seemed to encourage Maya. With aching slowness, Maya began to run her tongue up and down the shaft of Sven’s cock. With each circuit, she would run her tongue around the head of Sven’s cock and act like she was going to take him all the way into her mouth, but at the last moment she would return to the base of his cock for another circuit.

After what seemed an eternity, Sven was groaning with frustration. Maya, looked up and with a smile, said, “Impatient, are we? After all, it has been a week, you better believe I felt your eyes on my ass on day one.” Sven pleadingly replied, “Please, Maya, it feels so good. Your mouth, I want it, please.” Maya replied, “Well, since you asked so nicely, boss.” Without breaking eye contact, Maya took the head of Sven’s cock inside her mouth and started to suck. She started to pump up and down on his shaft, slowly at first, but then with increasing speed as she started to apply pressure with her tongue and increased the tempo of her sucking.

After a minute of slowly increasing her tempo, Sven was squirming in his seat, desperately trying to delay his explosion, but at the same time craving release. Sven huskily whimpered, “God, it feels so good, it has never felt this good before, I’m so close!” Maya maintained her pressure and stroking but started a circular motion around the head of Sven’s cock. In no time, Maya felt Sven start to clench and groan. She maintained her motion, but started pumping faster. After a few pumps, Maya felt the first squirt of seaman in her mouth. The first was followed by five more, and as she struggled to swallow, Maya let her tempo and pressure slowly decrease. She looked up at Sven and with a grin, and said, Now I can feel the tension leaving your body…boss.”

Sven found himself speechless after the best blowjob of his life, his wife’s included, so he just smiled down at Maya and she continued to lick the tip of his cock, savoring each drop of seaman as it escaped his depleted cock. After thoroughly cleaning his member, Maya stood up and started her skirt adjusting dance. However, this time Sven noticed there was a bulge in front of her skirt. One that looked like a cock standing at attention. After finishing adjusting her skirt, Maya looked down and ran her hands across the front of her skirt in a furtive manner. She looked up, smiled shyly, and said, “See you later boss.”

To be continued…
Be good to see a video of the assistant sucking on his cock under the office table as he pushes his seat back to accommodate her willing mouth!!!