A Romantic Camping Trip (Featuring my straight best friend) - True story

That’s a really good way to put it thanks so much! And yes we are going on a four day camping trip in the summer so let’s hope something happens then.
You've to keep us updated! When will it happen?
I think you should try to show him you're completely chill with everything happening or not happening between you: just make him feel that you don't judge any of his possible acts, enjoying what he'll be willing to do, without even considering some sex acts between you as such a big fuss... at the same time, being not delusional nor pushy if nothing happens, or if he shows some more denial after doing things! Like your friendship is just a totally safe space!
I think you could also joke about your past sensual contacts (or about some possible new ones), if he happens to do that kind of jokes again :) Just make him feel safe and accepted, at least during this trip!

• Love
Reactions: tighttwink69
You've to keep us updated! When will it happen?
I think you should try to show him you're completely chill with everything happening or not happening between you: just make him feel that you don't judge any of his possible acts, enjoying what he'll be willing to do, without even considering some sex acts between you as such a big fuss... at the same time, being not delusional nor pushy if nothing happens, or if he shows some more denial after doing things! Like your friendship is just a totally safe space!
I think you could also joke about your past sensual contacts (or about some possible new ones), if he happens to do that kind of jokes again :) Just make him feel safe and accepted, at least during this trip!
Wow your explanations are always so thorough and helpful haha.We are planning for end July early August ideally but of course I’ll keep you all updated. Will definitely pack my short shorts and tight shirts if you know what i mean.😜

Reactions: jjdiamond
Wow your explanations are always so thorough and helpful haha.We are planning for end July early August ideally but of course I’ll keep you all updated. Will definitely pack my short shorts and tight shirts if you know what i mean.😜
Maybe a jockstrap too? Or thong ??

So he can see them when you bend over or crouch down lol

Wow so it will be a pretty long wait! :D