Aag All American Guys Naked

He will write essays of demands asking models to say things and if they refuse and they attempt to go hard or nude he will quote AAG rules to them saying what there doing is wrong as a tantrum because they wouldnt give in to his demands

Reactions: Floaur
He will write essays of demands asking models to say things and if they refuse and they attempt to go hard or nude he will quote AAG rules to them saying what there doing is wrong as a tantrum because they wouldnt give in to his demands
What the hell is the point of doing that? Does he not wanna see the guys naked?

In the AAG forums, he makes it sound like the exact opposite. :p

"He was on. People gave me a hard time about wanting him to be naked, but I told him to be naked just in shadow, (on the wall) and I think he did it.

F**********r."

I do wish Cliff had more accessible material outside of the site. I can't afford Cliff's private videos because I don't have the free flowing income of a Republican politician. :p

Reactions: marcus13568
Whoever this guy Freedomlover on the site is i would love to meet,ruins the chats for everyone

freedomlover has got to be michael downs in disguise trying to hide these models so ppl have to stay subbed in the site to see more of them, instead of the chats

We were informed of this misleading posting so figured we’d have to address it. Our web team does not disguise as site members to dissuade models in our live chats. Models go on live and do whatever they are comfortable with. Some go fully nude and most don’t. It’s usually at a models’ very own discretion what they do as long as it doesn’t violate any site rules.

We don’t have any restrictions on full nudity in our live chats. In the case of Cliff, he decided that he would prefer to keep his online content strictly to teasing and mild erotica, without frontal nudity. Our website has an entire section devoted to frontal nudity called “Red Hot”.

Please DM me if you have any further questions, but making up falsehoods about our members and staff/photographers, etc. is borderline libelous.

As for Cliff, he is scheduled for an upcoming new photo shoot very soon. Any requests?

Also, there is a full frontal erotic/art video of Cliff available to members of AAG, for sale.

Thanks everyone!

freedomlover has got to be michael downs in disguise trying to hide these models so ppl have to stay subbed in the site to see more of them, instead of the chats

AEC98D6B-6B91-4E37-AA04-96B00CAEBB00.jpeg

592E81E0-65EC-4493-BCB7-E85F019C90F7.jpeg

This is not really true. Models usually ignore any absurd requests from this particular viewer that was mentioned. But we are not going to censor the viewer either because that wouldn’t be fair or necessary.

But since this seems to be such a hot issue, we’ll keep an eye on the situation. But again, models usually do what they are comfortable with in LIVE, regardless of any demands or rudeness on the part of viewers.

This is not really true. Models usually ignore any absurd requests from this particular viewer that was mentioned. But we are not going to censor the viewer either because that wouldn’t be fair or necessary.

But since this seems to be such a hot issue, we’ll keep an eye on the situation. But again, models usually do what they are comfortable with in LIVE, regardless of any demands or rudeness on the part of viewers.
Actually it is true. He has been sort of a mess in chats previously. I’ve witnessed it. And he openly expresses his frustrations in the online forum when things do not go his way. He is one of a kind. You should be able to gather that just based on summarizing all of the posts about him on this site. No one else that is a subscribed customer is talked about in this forum so that should tell you something. He is quite the character so for the mere fact that AAG lets that behavior continue is the reason I believe buddy above said it was an AAG employee disguised behind a username. The idea is not far fetched lol.