If they're so rude and act like asshole,don't deserve anything! That's too bad!
I want to point out that I had contacted this place through watchfighters last month to discuss buying a custom. Frequent posters here know that I have bought many customs through Film911 in the past few years (A LOT of videos- most of the hypnosis videos where my custom videos I paid for). When I spoke to the person from Abs Art, they were extremely rude and dismissive to me. I remember my question to him was "How is Egon's english and is he available?" and I was told "If you want a video buy a custom we aren't wasting our time talking to you if you're not serious." Well dude, how am I going to buy a video if you won't tell me what models do and don't do. For this reason, I refuse to buy any videos from your site.

They do no nudity, which is fine. I like hypnokink so I'm more interested in story anyway. But this studio was just so rude in my interaction so I took my business elsewhere.
I would just like to add that I contacted them recently about a custom video and received the same rude attitude for no reason. I was more than willing to pay the (large) fee because I like the models, but not when the person who runs it feels we OWE them something. Don't want to pile on, but just sharing my experience for others. Like you, I'll go elsewhere.

Reactions: Torog
I would just like to add that I contacted them recently about a custom video and received the same rude attitude for no reason. I was more than willing to pay the (large) fee because I like the models, but not when the person who runs it feels we OWE them something. Don't want to pile on, but just sharing my experience for others. Like you, I'll go elsewhere.
Sorry you had the same experience. I also just noticed they doubled their prices. 400 Euros for 10 minutes with only one person? No thanks.

Reactions: Torog
to be perfectly honest you're like film 911, you expect people to stream and never download but you delete all your content and then rebrand yourself under a different name so you have no obligation to keep supplying your buyers with paid content.

Hence why you were Art of Abs before you rebranded to Abs Art. You went missing and you come back in a different name. I know how it works because Pumping Muscle did it and so did Film 911

Love the models and I get what you're saying but you're doing your customers that dirty to delete everything and rebrand that my question is why should they follow what you say just so you can delete everything and rename yourself

Pretty shoddy irrepestive of how we like the models.
We did not disappear. Paypal and Gumroad kicked us out and took our money. It was really bad time and we had lot of struggles. And before we "disappeared" on Gumroad.com all our videos were downloadable.
Custom request videos are still downloadable for the requestors.

Sorry you had the same experience. I also just noticed they doubled their prices. 400 Euros for 10 minutes with only one person? No thanks.
I am so sorry you feel that way. Raising the prices has simple reason: Our possibilities are limited. We can do only 4-5 filming in a month and not all the boys live in the same place, so they have to travel.
If a model is requested too many times he has no time and stamina to take all those tortures. One model can do 4-6 videos in one day, and they can come to film once a month depending on how brutal the task is.
We can prevent too much requests by raising the prices.
For example: Bruno is very popular. If he would accept custom requests for 100 euros, he would get 10 or 15 requests per month and that is way too much for him to film them.

Lately Benjamin and Patrick became very popular and they started to get too many requests also.
Raising their prices was a must, and it is not because we are greedy.
Mario, Armin, Darius, Alex, Dexter are still for 250 EUR

We did not disappear. Paypal and Gumroad kicked us out and took our money. It was really bad time and we had lot of struggles. And before we "disappeared" on Gumroad.com all our videos were downloadable.
Custom request videos are still downloadable for the requestors, and old videos which were moved from gumroad.com to watchfighters.com are still downloadable.

I am so sorry you had that impression. I can assure you we always try to please our customers the best way we can! Actually you all can see the reviews of satisfied customers here:
ABS ART
With 103 positive reviews ABS ART is far more the most popular creator on WF website for custom requests!
That also means there are very high intensity in the custom request feature, high amount of requestors, high expectations, deadlines, hard work for the requested actors.
We usually have to deal with requests which are beyond our possibilities, and not easy to organize every requests. So we must sort out the projects for each month as fast as possible. This may cause some issues, and misunderstandings. We are so sorry for that.

Dear ArtofAbs.....please message me if you ever set up an Onlyfans for nude gutpunching, muscle worship and wrestling. I know its your beautiful guys that are being punched in the gut, choked, water tortured etc etc, but we hurt too not being able to see such amazingly beautiful bodied men in ALL their beauty. :D
I would send a message on their watchfighters page, but i don't want them to get tired of replying to my messages declaring how much i love Bruno :D :D :D. He's my number 1.
Dear Mowgli. Your kind words are truly inspiring. Creating nude content is a serious decision. If someone makes that decision, he has to face all the consequences in his private life and in his further career. What is ever posted on internet will remain there forever. So we don't force our actors to make nude content.
Some of them did on onlyfans.

I want to point out that I had contacted this place through watchfighters last month to discuss buying a custom. Frequent posters here know that I have bought many customs through Film911 in the past few years (A LOT of videos- most of the hypnosis videos where my custom videos I paid for). When I spoke to the person from Abs Art, they were extremely rude and dismissive to me. I remember my question to him was "How is Egon's english and is he available?" and I was told "If you want a video buy a custom we aren't wasting our time talking to you if you're not serious." Well dude, how am I going to buy a video if you won't tell me what models do and don't do. For this reason, I refuse to buy any videos from your site.

They do no nudity, which is fine. I like hypnokink so I'm more interested in story anyway. But this studio was just so rude in my interaction so I took my business elsewhere.
Dear Yutis! We are so sorry you had that bad impression. I am sure that our conversation at your custom request did not consist of only those two sentences you quoted in this post.
Please understand that ABS ART is a very small studio, and still it has the highest intensity of custom requests on Watchfighters. (we have 103 positive reviews there, the second creator has not even the half!!!)
We have to organize all requests into 4-5 filming days in each month!
We must keep the deadlines, and we usually get many false requests, where the customer never intended to actually purchase the video. (imagine We have requests where we have been talking to the clients for half a year!!!) So we must sort out all those false requests before we could even organize the filming days and actors.
Because it is not easy to navigate among all those false requests when we have to work.
I can assure you we put our heart and all our talents and hard work into custom videos! The boys really want to please their fans and viewers always!
If you have questions, you can contact us on twitter, instagram, watchfighters, facebook.
When you are about to order your video, please be definite and clear, so we can give you the best service we can!

Reactions: leooo1999
Dear Yutis! We are so sorry you had that bad impression. I am sure that our conversation at your custom request did not consist of only those two sentences you quoted in this post.
Please understand that ABS ART is a very small studio, and still it has the highest intensity of custom requests on Watchfighters. (we have 103 positive reviews there, the second creator has not even the half!!!)
We have to organize all requests into 4-5 filming days in each month!
We must keep the deadlines, and we usually get many false requests, where the customer never intended to actually purchase the video. (imagine We have requests where we have been talking to the clients for half a year!!!) So we must sort out all those false requests before we could even organize the filming days and actors.
Because it is not easy to navigate among all those false requests when we have to work.
I can assure you we put our heart and all our talents and hard work into custom videos! The boys really want to please their fans and viewers always!
If you have questions, you can contact us on twitter, instagram, watchfighters, facebook.
When you are about to order your video, please be definite and clear, so we can give you the best service we can!
I actually appreciate that you're taking the time to respond to criticism. I understand where you are coming from, but 400 is a lot of money for non-nude and only 20 minutes. I do want to know what models will and won't do, but when I asked questions in the past on your watchfighters page I was told to "stop wasting your time". I understand the thing about people asking questions but not actually intending to buy customs. I also understand you can't find out who is or isn't actually interested.

I will actually reach back out about a custom, although I'm sad Egon is no longer available. However, I worry that the message I send on watch fighters will meet a similar response as a few months ago.

to be perfectly honest you're like film 911, you expect people to stream and never download but you delete all your content and then rebrand yourself under a different name so you have no obligation to keep supplying your buyers with paid content.

Hence why you were Art of Abs before you rebranded to Abs Art. You went missing and you come back in a different name. I know how it works because Pumping Muscle did it and so did Film 911

Love the models and I get what you're saying but you're doing your customers that dirty to delete everything and rebrand that my question is why should they follow what you say just so you can delete everything and rename yourself

Pretty shoddy irrepestive of how we like the models.

My site is all about downloads. Literally that is how it is setup. I have also never re-branded the site.

Reactions: Kee-a-fas
I am so sorry you feel that way. Raising the prices has simple reason: Our possibilities are limited. We can do only 4-5 filming in a month and not all the boys live in the same place, so they have to travel.
If a model is requested too many times he has no time and stamina to take all those tortures. One model can do 4-6 videos in one day, and they can come to film once a month depending on how brutal the task is.
We can prevent too much requests by raising the prices.
For example: Bruno is very popular. If he would accept custom requests for 100 euros, he would get 10 or 15 requests per month and that is way too much for him to film them.

Lately Benjamin and Patrick became very popular and they started to get too many requests also.
Raising their prices was a must, and it is not because we are greedy.
Mario, Armin, Darius, Alex, Dexter are still for 250 EUR
You don't have to justify your prices. Models are expensive and so is travel. Keep doing what you feel is right for your business.

Reactions: Kee-a-fas
I am so sorry you had that impression. I can assure you we always try to please our customers the best way we can! Actually you all can see the reviews of satisfied customers here:
ABS ART
With 103 positive reviews ABS ART is far more the most popular creator on WF website for custom requests!
That also means there are very high intensity in the custom request feature, high amount of requestors, high expectations, deadlines, hard work for the requested actors.
We usually have to deal with requests which are beyond our possibilities, and not easy to organize every requests. So we must sort out the projects for each month as fast as possible. This may cause some issues, and misunderstandings. We are so sorry for that.
LOL. When I said thanks but I didn't want to pay an exorbitant amount for a video that you'll sell for $15 next week, your actual reply was "So sorry that you can not be more generous". Followed by the equally ridiculous "I did not tell you to order custom video from us".

When people show me who they are, I believe them.

LOL. When I said thanks but I didn't want to pay an exorbitant amount for a video that you'll sell for $15 next week, your actual reply was "So sorry that you can not be more generous". Followed by the equally ridiculous "I did not tell you to order custom video from us".

When people show me who they are, I believe them.
And what exactly is rude in this???? Please others who can see this: Tell me what do you think!
What else I should have said?
How should I run this feature??? I said nothing wrong and nothing offensive. I said the truth. And I can not help with how this sistem works.
This is all true like I said this here before:
Custom request is not a MUST, it is an opportunity if you need something special to be filmed for you.
Obviously we can not solve that we film custom videos for 50-100-200 EUR, for all customers, and we keep them private for them. That would be too much for us. I think it is quite clear and understandable.
And that is not because we are evil or assholes or rude, it is because we are humans and our possibilites are limited.

This is how this feature can be maintained:
1. Price is from 250 EUR - Expensive, yes. But it cann't be cheaper otherwise we have no capacity to film all.
2. Price is higher for more popular actors - Because they could not film 2-3 times more videos than less popular ones, so YES: we raise price because we can't handle more orders.
3. Custom requestor must allow us to sell the video later - Because we film mostly only custom videos, so if they keep them private, we will have nothing to publish.
We are the creators, we decide conditions and prices. (not because we are greedy, but adjusted to the need and the market)
And you are the customer you decide if you want to buy something or not to buy something. If it's too expensive, or you don't like the product or you dont like the conditions it is okay if you don't buy. I am not offended if you don't buy, why are you offended then?
It is so simple. It is only business. And I still don't know why we take this to personal. There is nothing personal in that.

Probably You, dear Flexem have bought many of videos for 15-20 EUROS, which were custom videos for others and they paid 300-400 EUR to get us film those, then you bought that for 15-20 euros.
So if it is not rude or unfair from you, then why would be unfair from others if they buy your custom request video?