Out of curiosity, did you purchase PPV or did you tip to receive the content?Not true! I had bought a bunch of stuff on OF from Ryan Mac and they all disappeared!!! I was pissed.
Out of curiosity, did you purchase PPV or did you tip to receive the content?Not true! I had bought a bunch of stuff on OF from Ryan Mac and they all disappeared!!! I was pissed.
They at Coachella?View attachment 168927841Jordan and Blake
Not that I'm aware of as they've just got back from Mexico.They at Coachella?
The ppv view stuff goes to your library tipped content can disappear if they clear the chat. Which is why I don't tip these people.Not true! I had bought a bunch of stuff on OF from Ryan Mac and they all disappeared!!! I was pissed.
That’s why I askedThe ppv view stuff goes to your library tipped content can disappear if they clear the chat. Which is why I don't tip these people.
Jordan is so fineView attachment 168927841Jordan and Blake
He looks so good without the baseball cap! Never seen him without it.Jordan is so fine
Did he announce they would be doing something?Did anyone catch what he does with Lloyd on OF?
Not had a look yet but will see what it's aboutDid anyone catch what he does with Lloyd on OF?
I wouldn't say blurryAre they not just the blurry pics lying naked in the water?
Well...I'd say the caption "Night 1 in Thailand was a blur" might disagree...lolI wouldn't say blurry
!00% agree, he's way too ripped and i don't know how to explain it but i feel like somehow it doesn't look right? Like he doesn't suit it or something? Idk. He used to be way better looking beforeI liked it more when you had a bit more body fat — you looked sweeter, like in this video. Now you’ve gotten too ripped.
I’d say so. The really juicy content (jerk off videos, handjobs, etc.) are PPVs, which I also believe are worth it if you can afford them, but even his base page has a lot of really good content.is his OF worth it?
Any full frontal on his base page?I’d say so. The really juicy content (jerk off videos, handjobs, etc.) are PPVs, which I also believe are worth it if you can afford them, but even his base page has a lot of really good content.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.