MustYouDoThat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So weird. He just popped up in my Instagram feed today. He's seemed to have wiped most of his social media presence which is sad because he was one of my favorites on OF. He was kinda weird, but I liked him. Doesn't look like he's doing much now though.
This is all I can find. Even his YouTube is blank. Wonder if he went through something and had to delete everything.
(@adamchime) • Instagram photos and videos
adam_chime (@adam_chime) | TikTok

JMinDC

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So weird. He just popped up in my Instagram feed today. He's seemed to have wiped most of his social media presence which is sad because he was one of my favorites on OF. He was kinda weird, but I liked him. Doesn't look like he's doing much now though.
This is all I can find. Even his YouTube is blank. Wonder if he went through something and had to delete everything.
(@adamchime) • Instagram photos and videos
adam_chime (@adam_chime) | TikTok
I assume it’s because someone he knows got wind of what he’s doing and reluctantly backed off. Such a shame too. I agree, he was a little odd, but I think that added to his cuteness.

Reactions: MustYouDoThat

MustYouDoThat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I assume it’s because someone he knows got wind of what he’s doing and reluctantly backed off. Such a shame too. I agree, he was a little odd, but I think that added to his cuteness.
I think you're right. He wasn't even doing anything hardcore. His OF was pretty tame in comparison to most. I just love his cute face and hot body. His TikTok used to be really fun too. Don't know why he would get rid of all those videos.

Acrylic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He did a livestream on instagram with his cousin, where she leaked his sexuality and actual name… He posted the live on his instagram but deleted it soon after.
His real name is Adam, I’ve found him and his other businesses. I think the Brian(Ryan) she is talking about is someone on the live?

But yeah I’ve had this “he’s actually gay” theory for awhile. Most of it has to do with how he poses with guests on his podcast. With the women, he is mostly smiling big and is either close to them if not hugging them. With the men, there is distance, no touching, serious face, and something “masculine” like flexing.

He basically looks uncomfortable around men because he either likes them and doesn’t want them to know, or he wants to be them.

TakesBigCock2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His real name is Adam, I’ve found him and his other businesses. I think the Brian(Ryan) she is talking about is someone on the live?

But yeah I’ve had this “he’s actually gay” theory for awhile. Most of it has to do with how he poses with guests on his podcast. With the women, he is mostly smiling big and is either close to them if not hugging them. With the men, there is distance, no touching, serious face, and something “masculine” like flexing.

He basically looks uncomfortable around men because he either likes them and doesn’t want them to know, or he wants to be them.
In the live he said that Adam is his middle name. Sorry for the confusion. His cousin called him out on it.
Honestly, the cousin really bothered me. She constantly made fun of him for only having one viewer. Overall, she felt really toxic.

Acrylic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the live he said that Adam is his middle name. Sorry for the confusion. His cousin called him out on it.
Honestly, the cousin really bothered me. She constantly made fun of him for only having one viewer. Overall, she felt really toxic.
Totally agree! I joined it at one point and it didn’t feel good and immediately left. And I watched the post after and she was terrible to him.

ikey00

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Judging by who he follows on Twitter too, he's def at least bi.