Adam Demos

This is so fake and he’s not responding/publicist said no one can ask him about it in his interviews. Why?? Because it’s generating conversation and promotion for this shitty show.
It’s all fake. This is how promotion works in 2021: it’s all about going viral.

And i know his actual ex Jen... none of this random peopple that have hooked up with him radio drama. I put a post in here and it was deleted. Someone is shutting it down. She assures me he has a much smaller penis and a foreskin. And this will be the last time i bring it up and obviously i won't post the screen shots again but there's something going on here. I personally can't wait til they all finally tell truth and stop avoiding it. BESIDES THE OBVIOUS THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE THE SEAM WHERE IT ATTACHES but okay. Unfollowing this now. Enjoy pretending.

anytime a tv show/movie's story requires a special feature on a dick (large or small, burns, maimed, whatever), it's ALWAYS a prosthetic. They can't ask all the guys that do auditions to drop trou and check their dicks to find a decent actor with the correct dick... they'll hire the right actor and use a prosthetic to have the correct feature.
This one isnt

Personally I think it’s real. I’ve seen bigger no doubt. I’d say he’s 7.5” flaccid. Honestly I would be surprised if it grew with erection. Maybe 8.5” max. Rare yes, impossible no.

I’ve only seen pics. Anyone have link to full episode.

also, I’ve not watched any episodes. Any implication of cuckolding? Or just a big dick in shower?
It's available on Netflix. You can see how fake it is.

Regardless if it’s fake or not. At flaccid size, how long does everyone think it is?
Well I'm slightly over 9" flaccid and I posted a comparison pic in here and he's about .5-1" shorter than me so 8-8.5"ish my guess....

Regardless if it’s fake or not. At flaccid size, how long does everyone think it is?

I had it in the 7-8 inches (probably nearer 7) and 9-10 inches erect (probably nearer 9 inches).

But I agree with the consensus on here that it is fake and it is purely about promoting the show with cheap publicity. The woman who wrote the book it is based on was interviewed on UK TV a day or two ago (I think her name is BB Easton) and she was asked straight out was it a prosthetic or not. Her reply was that she wouldn't confirm or deny because she is enjoying all the discussion and the TikTok stuff about it. Yeah, I bet she is. But, if I needed it, that was my final confirmation that it's fake.

I wonder why Demos would want to be a part of something like this? I suspect the showrunner twisted his arm and convinced him it would be worth it. I'm not so sure. I mean, at some point this show will end and Demos will be looking for his next gig. What casting director is going to want to big prosthetic dick guy? Seriously, if I was producing a show, I wouldn't want the prosthetic dick guy in the show.

Reactions: deleted1165931
Yeah yours is bigger and real, great dick btw man, do you got twitter or any material?
No all my content is on here however I've thought about making an ONLYFANS although it would take alot to get a fanbase lol

Reactions: SeanSzends
Ya’ll asked for it!

View attachment 38668771
View attachment 38668781
Prosthetic made for The Boys
View attachment 38668761
Breast feeding scene was a Prosthetic

View attachment 38668791
View attachment 38668801
View attachment 38668811
Violation Prosthetic

Can some of ya’ll quit now!?!!

Seriously. Should be uplifting kings who give us that real jush. Not this rubbish.
I think the penis was real. That so-called member of the prosthetic team is unnamed. In addition, the quality of Newsweek's articles has really gone down a lot since the publication was resurrected. In fact, Newsweek's website is now nothing more than a clearing house of dubious articles.

I think the penis was real. That so-called member of the prosthetic team is unnamed. In addition, the quality of Newsweek's articles has really gone down a lot since the publication was resurrected. In fact, Newsweek's website is now nothing more than a clearing house of dubious articles.
I have some ocean front property in Arizona im selling for a great price.

Honestly, it sounds like you're trying to keep your fantasy alive. Why would the journalist name a random employee, especially when the writer didn't use a quote? In addition, the writer directly quotes Sarah Shahi, the star of the show, who openly spoke about the use of prosthetics on the show and the show's creator who wouldn't even the answer the question to keep people interested. It's more than obvious that the article and journalist are fully credible.

On the other hand, "I think," girls from Adam's home town and his PR team are not reliable at all. :joy:

Finally, it doesn't even look real. This looks real (and it is):

tumblr_nsqr65mzlv1qg8i7yo2_500.gif