Adjusting his cock to make it the size you want.

thickerbyday

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Imagine if you had a way to change your mans penis size at any time.
You could make it longer, shorter, skinnier or fatter. It could be adjusted during sex or before or after. Would you change it? Would you change it based of the mood your in, any where from,"i just want to make love to you " or "fuck me now!!" Lol

Would you change it?
How would you change it.

No, no, no. His penis is amazing and hits every spot I want it to hit. It's actually nice seeing the soft bulge when he's wearing loose pants and I like him pushing my head down on the big thing. I do like the subtle enlargement when he's about to cum though, feels amazing.

So no, no changes.

Reactions: GorillaHorse
No, no, no. His penis is amazing and hits every spot I want it to hit. It's actually nice seeing the soft bulge when he's wearing loose pants and I like him pushing my head down on the big thing. I do like the subtle enlargement when he's about to cum though, feels amazing.

So no, no changes.

I admit if it worked that way and I was hammering away during the "fuck me" mood and she turned it up to 11 it would turn me on a bit.
One of my least favorite moments now is ever now and then when her hands go out making sure I can't go deeper.. The opposite of that would be when her hands are not there and her legs go back you know she is wanting it deeper. I just wish we could change it on demand for differ settings like those two.

Last edited:
I would change it because I've heard him say .. "If I just had 2 more inches." So yeah, I'd give him a couple of inches in length and girth (would make him 7x6) which is a very healthy penis.

And I think his outlook on sex would change greatly!

but...then again... this is purely make believe, right? so, go ahead and add another couple of inches on length and another half inch on girth. :biggrin:

I would change it because I've heard him say .. "If I just had 2 more inches." So yeah, I'd give him a couple of inches in length and girth (would make him 7x6) which is a very healthy penis.

And I think his outlook on sex would change greatly!

but...then again... this is purely make believe, right? so, go ahead and add another couple of inches on length and another half inch on girth. :biggrin:

Yeah, purely make believe but I really think some of the hottest moments are in your mind, like the anticipation of the act or the text at work from her telling you what she is gonna do to you tonight. I heard someone say the biggest sex organ is your brain and I believe it!

i would lose the remote control.
:frown:
end up stuck with a penis set to Lifetime Network....
horrible idea

Where would he put the dial? Maybe remove a testicle and hide it there.

Seriously, I wouldn't change a thing. I complain sometimes, but I'd never want him any smaller.