laquan2008

Expert Member
Media
When he does the clapping is it something he just does, or do people ask him to do it? I’ve been in his lives the past 2 weeks and i haven’t seen him do it live yet.
People asked him but he also kind of just did it, however, he hasn’t been as risky in his recent lives (last couple of months). When he first started doing lives he would sit and you could see his bulge very clearly (tbd on if it’s real or not as discussed in this thread) and then the clapping happened some time after that. But I haven’t seen bulge or clapping lately. What baffles me is that he very clearly is an exhibitionist but he’s so adamant about not having a Twitter.

Reactions: bmon1025

bmon1025

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've been in his lives just the last few days and he does seem quite tame. You're right tho he is clearly an exhibitionist, but is reluctant to flex, show off his abs etc. He just wears his shorts low to show off his underwear and sort of fiddles with his junk- which is super hot...but I'm surprised he used to do more risqué stuff based on how he's been acting these last couple days.

sidekickXVX27

Loved Member
Media
People asked him but he also kind of just did it, however, he hasn’t been as risky in his recent lives (last couple of months). When he first started doing lives he would sit and you could see his bulge very clearly (tbd on if it’s real or not as discussed in this thread) and then the clapping happened some time after that. But I haven’t seen bulge or clapping lately. What baffles me is that he very clearly is an exhibitionist but he’s so adamant about not having a Twitter.
I don’t think it’s his dick clapping tbh. He once said that it’s his foot making the clapping sound but I don’t know if that’s true

Reactions: Kookiekook13

laquan2008

Expert Member
Media
I don’t think it’s his dick clapping tbh. He once said that it’s his foot making the clapping sound but I don’t know if that’s true
Likely true. He’s so hot but after a few lives the allure fades and he gets kind of boring. Will probably stop watching his lives (but keep following this thread in the hope that one day we’ll get more!)

slypersona

Sexy Member
Media
Likely true. He’s so hot but after a few lives the allure fades and he gets kind of boring. Will probably stop watching his lives (but keep following this thread in the hope that one day we’ll get more!)
It’s funny bc I just said this he’s hot but his personality is such a turn off. only watched the first couple of lives and couldn’t take it anymore

Reactions: 5gifcidduh

bmon1025

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It’s funny bc I just said this he’s hot but his personality is such a turn off. only watched the first couple of lives and couldn’t take it anymore
He's just quite boring. He seems nice enough and is pretty friendly to people, he just does the same thing live after live tho. Same position, doesn't even have anything interesting to say. I will say I do love looking at his sagging shorts and underwear

Reactions: slypersona

GuysAndThighs408

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To me it seems like he's heading towards OF eventually. He's following the pattern of a lot of tik tok dudes where they do lives for a few months, doing thirst traps, building up a following, and then eventually will drop an OF and slowly spread the word. To me it's like... if he's really such a religious moral dude, why is he stuffing a dildo in his pants and showing off his crotch all the time? I think he has a long-term plan lol . We gotta just wait and see.
But yeah I can't deal with his lives anymore; he has the personality of a q tip.

AnthonyAJay

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To me it seems like he's heading towards OF eventually. He's following the pattern of a lot of tik tok dudes where they do lives for a few months, doing thirst traps, building up a following, and then eventually will drop an OF and slowly spread the word. To me it's like... if he's really such a religious moral dude, why is he stuffing a dildo in his pants and showing off his crotch all the time? I think he has a long-term plan lol . We gotta just wait and see.
But yeah I can't deal with his lives anymore; he has the personality of a q tip.
A q-tip has more personality than homeboy

abc_def

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree; he used to be entertaining, but now he's doing and saying the same sht every day. He's cute, though.

Reactions: Eddy2245