Advanced Masturbating/Edging Techniques

Jayrobinson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been fascinated with edging and the types of deep orgasms you can get while edging. I'm not really a beginner when it comes to male multiple orgasms and edging. I'm looking for someone who has a similar fascination with orgasms that can share with me their greatest experiences and techniques to achieving bigger stronger longer orgasms.

I am going to list a few of my techniques and experiences, and if you have done something similar or having something to add to heighten the experience, please post it here.

Multiple Orgasms
I have been practicing these for about 4 years now when I have a lot of time to spend without distractions. I would describe these orgasms as medium intensity orgasms with a medium amount of cum. These orgasms usually last 7-10 seconds each and I typically can pull off about 6-8 orgasms before running out of time and patience for the final blow.

My Method
Usually I work myself up with about 15 minutes of light masturbating to get the blood and the juices flowing. After that I focus completely on my pleasure senses and when I reach the PONR, I do a hard regular kegel to hold back ejaculation. Then I have to wait 10-20 seconds for the throbbing and hypersensitivity to stop before I continue for orgasm #2. I repeat this process until I cant take it anymore. Orgasms usually intensify until about #4, then they either stay the same intensity or diminish for each successive orgasm.

*About 2 years ago I discovered how to partially ejaculate without reaching a full on refractory period. To do this instead of doing a hard kegel throughout the entire orgasm, I do a hard kegel in the beginning of the PONR and then reduce to a medium-light kegel which allows for a spurt or 2 of ejaculation without experiencing a refractory period. Some people are impressed by this but its not hard to do once you get the hang of it.

*A few months ago I added reverse kegels to my multiple orgasm sessions. My reverse kegels aren't nearly as strong as my regular kegels yet but I found a way to include them. Right when I reach the PONR I do a hard kegel to hold back ejaculation. Then in that 10-20 second period of throbbing and hypersensitivity, I do a reverse kegel. This sometimes dramatically reduces the 10-20 second period. Hopefully I can get good enough at this to have successive orgasms more quickly.

Prostate Orgasms
About 2 years ago I discovered the Prostate Orgasm. I don't usually do these alot because it takes me a while to achieve one and sometimes doesn't even work. But when I do achieve it they are usually the strongest deepest orgasms with a flow of a medium amount of cum (usually I spurt). Unfortunately they are usually the shortest lasting orgasms lasting only a few seconds. Also they leave me very tired after the fact.

My Method
I start by working myself up for about 5 minutes of regular masturbating. Then I begin massaging my prostate with lots of lube and my finger. When I reach the PONR I continue masturbating and massaging my prostate throughout the orgasm which causes a very intense deep body orgasm.

*I've only once reached the PONR via prostate stimulation only toward the end. Usually I have to masturbate as well to reach this point. I'm curious to know if any experts on prostate orgasms could tell me more about them. Is It normally more difficult to reach orgasm from mainly prostate stimulation alone? Or am I just doing it wrong? :thinking:

Edging
When I have a lot of time to kill or if I do not work in the morning, I love edging. Edging usually produces the strongest orgasms (behind prostate orgasms) with a huge amount of cum. These orgasms usually last the longest as well at about 15-30 seconds of pleasure. Again they also usually leave me pretty tired probably because they take the longest to achieve.

My Method
Usually there's no secret formula to my edging sessions other than to masturbate without reaching the PONR for a very long time. If I really focus on the pleasure I'm feeling for the duration of the session, the orgasm is usually better. These sessions last normally 45 minutes - 1.5 hours. At the orgasm in each session I usually spurt 6-7 ropes of cum on my body regardless of how much I have masturbated previously in the week.

*Recently I have learned a new technique I've only heard described as "Surfing" . To do this you must get very close, like 2-3 strokes away, from the PONR. Then you must stop for a second or 2 and stay 2-3 strokes away from the PONR for as long as possible. This is challenging, but in my experience, produces a stronger orgasm than normal edging.

Like I said earlier, if you have any questions, tips, or suggestions on how to improve my sessions gentlemen (and ladies) please feel free to post.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is an awesome post!

I've been able to achieve multiple orgasms by using the hard kegel. Very translucent, watery cum dribbles out, which adds for excitement because I still have the eroticness to taste it, whereas if I cum I lose interest in doing so.

Surfing is amazing, but difficult to achieve. I discovered it a few years back when I told myself I'd stop masturbating, and when I was on the computer I'd rub myself but promised myself I wouldn't cum. Right before cumming, I'd stop, but go right back at it. I can only do it 4 times before I can't stop myself because it feels so good!

Musclehung

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OP -

One of the best (and well written) posts I have seen here in a long time. I am into all you describe and feel fairly expert, I guess. Try combining edging or surfing WITH prostate massage. You gotta truly be patient and slow here. It gets so intense and you can hit PONR easily. Takes practice. I stimulate my prostate from the outside (my taint) rather than from inside...pushing down hard on that place where it juts out under your ball sac. Makes the precum flow huge too. Some (odd) pieces of advice: (1) do you watch yourself in a mirror? sounds weird but very enhancing to watch yourself give yourself pleasure and enjoy your manhood and proud erection. (2) I find pulling on my balls, stroking them, massaging them etc (big lowhangers here) increases intensity. I enter a state of pure bliss and can go for hours. The decision to shoot is always tough. You wanna keep it going but I find if I don't, my balls ache like hell all night and next day. When I do shoot after this kind of edging and p-stim,it is truly a firehose. Cleans out the pipes fully...haha. Great post...thx...PEACE

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Surfing and brinking are two top level moves. Surfing can be mind blowing.
What is brinking?

Also, good post OP, accurately describes what I do. Best I have done for multiple ejaculatory orgasms is 7, but usually do 6.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
practicing edging with partial ejaculations . lubing the male nipples and upper male body with sperm . each partial ejaculation the sperm becomes more and more watery. edging is totally unsatisfying for the masculine body , surfing on PONR . goal of edging is to frustrate the male body .

D

deleted105034

Awesome post! Great to see others are into this kind of stuff too.
I have a few things to add although I'm by no means an expert.
1. When having a "dry orgasm" or multiple orgasms as the OP described, I close my eyes and shake my head from side to side. ..I can see "visuals" behind my eyelids kinda like tripping on acid or ketamine! Combining this with moaning and deep breathing lets me enjoy the orgasm more and come down faster.
2. I have been doing a version of "ballooning" like the PE sites talk about. Basically I approach my PONR and instead of having a dry orgasm, I do repeated kegels. I'm starting to be able to isolate the different muscles in my pelvic floor, and for ballooning I try and emphasize the BC muscle. This makes my glans and corpus spongiosum swell, and definitely feels different! It's erotic to watch my cock get so big especially hands free. I like to make it bounce too. This is more of a workout actually but I still get off on it. Sometimes I wear condoms for extra resistance too! After working out like this I actually feel satisfied without ejaculating at all.

Keep this thread going!

sisqosisqo

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love surfing on the edge to get super close and stop and then go for rapid fire strokes continuously on the brink of the maximum level of pleasure, indeed a state of pure bliss and I can go for hours. Anyone up for a competitive edging challenge to surf through as many edges as possible?

D

deleted814719

I've developed a daily edging practice since I retired 14 years ago. Right now, I'm standing in my kitchen wearing an Oxballs cock ring around the entire package.

I enjoy edging to the point where I can feel precum starting to flow up through my urethra and seep out my piss slit. I like the wet feeling it produces. In fact, I'm feeling the wetness now as I've been edging and playing on-and-off for more than an hour.

When I have a lot of time, I like to rub and massage my prostate externally. I stroke my cock and wave it from side-to-side while rubbing my taint. When I get things just right, I spray a TON of clear precum all over and make a huge mess on the floor (I stand while I do this). I can keep rubbing and massaging my prostate while waving my dick and the precum keeps flowing for quite a while. If I rest for a few minutes, I can start the process again and produce more precum with the same method. I've been able to do this up to three times in short order.

Although the feeling is fantastic, it does leave me hungry for a cum orgasm. I'll usually wank to climax then and produce thick, white cum. I'm exhausted at this point.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So glad this thread has bounced back to life. As an avid edger I've enjoyed every post and it's great seeing terms like surfing and brinking.

I edge nearly every morning, and use most of the methods described. If I have longer then I like reaching a state of gooning where I can just about stand any amount of stroking and stay deliciously just off the PONR for hours at a time.

Like others have said, hard kegels are good for stopping a full orgasm. I also use a firm, three finger pressure on the perineum or taint to stem the build up, or sometimes a hard, rubber ball (tennis ball sized) placed under me, so I'm grinding down on it, will achieve the same result. Sometimes this firm pressure can result in a retrograde orgasm where some or all of the ejaculate is sent into the bladder, and can later be seen as cloudy urine. This method gives me the feeling of an orgasm but avoids any refractory period and enables the edging to continue.

Other toys I use during an edging session include a cock pump, e-stim and sounding. Omg, I'm so hard now, just thinking about this stuff!

Albertrey7

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How can you massage your prostate externally?
I've developed a daily edging practice since I retired 14 years ago. Right now, I'm standing in my kitchen wearing an Oxballs cock ring around the entire package.

I enjoy edging to the point where I can feel precum starting to flow up through my urethra and seep out my piss slit. I like the wet feeling it produces. In fact, I'm feeling the wetness now as I've been edging and playing on-and-off for more than an hour.

When I have a lot of time, I like to rub and massage my prostate externally. I stroke my cock and wave it from side-to-side while rubbing my taint. When I get things just right, I spray a TON of clear precum all over and make a huge mess on the floor (I stand while I do this). I can keep rubbing and massaging my prostate while waving my dick and the precum keeps flowing for quite a while. If I rest for a few minutes, I can start the process again and produce more precum with the same method. I've been able to do this up to three times in short order.

Although the feeling is fantastic, it does leave me hungry for a cum orgasm. I'll usually wank to climax then and produce thick, white cum. I'm exhausted at this point.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How can you massage your prostate externally?
Although internal massage is the more direct & obvious route, you can stimulate the prostate externally by pressing on the perineum or taint, the area between your scrotum and anus. You have to experiment a bit to find the right spot, and you can use some quite firm pressure. I have one of those massage guns which comes in very useful!

07605c5b-8d10-45c7-8a72-dfcd005688c8.jpg

buckeyeguy79

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have just very recently figured out how to control it enough to do that 'partial ejaculation' with no orgasm and it's crazy. I think you describe it well in the original post. It really is more of a relaxed kegel when you are SO close to that point of no return. I can feel the tightness and my entire shaft just fill up with cum, but am able to not orgasm and just relax. Shaft stays entirely loaded, though, so any pressure at all and thick white cum just runs out. Can flex a bit and pump it out, too.

gaylover67

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been fascinated with edging and the types of deep orgasms you can get while edging. I'm not really a beginner when it comes to male multiple orgasms and edging. I'm looking for someone who has a similar fascination with orgasms that can share with me their greatest experiences and techniques to achieving bigger stronger longer orgasms.

I am going to list a few of my techniques and experiences, and if you have done something similar or having something to add to heighten the experience, please post it here.

Multiple Orgasms
I have been practicing these for about 4 years now when I have a lot of time to spend without distractions. I would describe these orgasms as medium intensity orgasms with a medium amount of cum. These orgasms usually last 7-10 seconds each and I typically can pull off about 6-8 orgasms before running out of time and patience for the final blow.

My Method
Usually I work myself up with about 15 minutes of light masturbating to get the blood and the juices flowing. After that I focus completely on my pleasure senses and when I reach the PONR, I do a hard regular kegel to hold back ejaculation. Then I have to wait 10-20 seconds for the throbbing and hypersensitivity to stop before I continue for orgasm #2. I repeat this process until I cant take it anymore. Orgasms usually intensify until about #4, then they either stay the same intensity or diminish for each successive orgasm.

*About 2 years ago I discovered how to partially ejaculate without reaching a full on refractory period. To do this instead of doing a hard kegel throughout the entire orgasm, I do a hard kegel in the beginning of the PONR and then reduce to a medium-light kegel which allows for a spurt or 2 of ejaculation without experiencing a refractory period. Some people are impressed by this but its not hard to do once you get the hang of it.

*A few months ago I added reverse kegels to my multiple orgasm sessions. My reverse kegels aren't nearly as strong as my regular kegels yet but I found a way to include them. Right when I reach the PONR I do a hard kegel to hold back ejaculation. Then in that 10-20 second period of throbbing and hypersensitivity, I do a reverse kegel. This sometimes dramatically reduces the 10-20 second period. Hopefully I can get good enough at this to have successive orgasms more quickly.

Prostate Orgasms
About 2 years ago I discovered the Prostate Orgasm. I don't usually do these alot because it takes me a while to achieve one and sometimes doesn't even work. But when I do achieve it they are usually the strongest deepest orgasms with a flow of a medium amount of cum (usually I spurt). Unfortunately they are usually the shortest lasting orgasms lasting only a few seconds. Also they leave me very tired after the fact.

My Method
I start by working myself up for about 5 minutes of regular masturbating. Then I begin massaging my prostate with lots of lube and my finger. When I reach the PONR I continue masturbating and massaging my prostate throughout the orgasm which causes a very intense deep body orgasm.

*I've only once reached the PONR via prostate stimulation only toward the end. Usually I have to masturbate as well to reach this point. I'm curious to know if any experts on prostate orgasms could tell me more about them. Is It normally more difficult to reach orgasm from mainly prostate stimulation alone? Or am I just doing it wrong? :thinking:

Edging
When I have a lot of time to kill or if I do not work in the morning, I love edging. Edging usually produces the strongest orgasms (behind prostate orgasms) with a huge amount of cum. These orgasms usually last the longest as well at about 15-30 seconds of pleasure. Again they also usually leave me pretty tired probably because they take the longest to achieve.

My Method
Usually there's no secret formula to my edging sessions other than to masturbate without reaching the PONR for a very long time. If I really focus on the pleasure I'm feeling for the duration of the session, the orgasm is usually better. These sessions last normally 45 minutes - 1.5 hours. At the orgasm in each session I usually spurt 6-7 ropes of cum on my body regardless of how much I have masturbated previously in the week.

*Recently I have learned a new technique I've only heard described as "Surfing" . To do this you must get very close, like 2-3 strokes away, from the PONR. Then you must stop for a second or 2 and stay 2-3 strokes away from the PONR for as long as possible. This is challenging, but in my experience, produces a stronger orgasm than normal edging.

Like I said earlier, if you have any questions, tips, or suggestions on how to improve my sessions gentlemen (and ladies) please feel free to post.

I'm fucking horny- reading this!!! I've been edging all day. 2 days ago- I edged for awhile- then masturbated all the way to full orgasm and shot my cum hard into my armpit. It was amazing!!!