Aiden - big dicked - corbin fisher

I never said he's straight. Of all the gay for payers, he's the one that stood out to me the most because he's seemingly in the closet. Don't argue with words I never said.
Connor said Aiden was the only one out of CF guys who insisted he is 100% straight behind the cameras tho.

Connor said Aiden was the only one out of CF guys who insisted he is 100% straight behind the cameras tho.
He's also the one who seemed to enjoy it the most, and I've seen plenty of gay for payers. A typical gay for payer wouldn't call their male partner "sexy" as they're about to cum for the 3rd time.

He's also the one who seemed to enjoy it the most, and I've seen plenty of gay for payers. A typical gay for payer wouldn't call their male partner "sexy" as they're about to cum for the 3rd time.
Actual gay for payer would barely be able to stay hard and for sure wouldn't be able to cum from having sex with guy.

Phil McCrackin: I said earlier that I suspect the Danish guy stole his profile pic, put it on a second account, and chatted with himself. Yes, I am that sceptical! And even if that chat was legit, it doesn't disprove that he has a wife...
Yes, and women only marry straight men.

Attachments

Phil McCrackin: I said earlier that I suspect the Danish guy stole his profile pic, put it on a second account, and chatted with himself. Yes, I am that sceptical! And even if that chat was legit, it doesn't disprove that he has a wife...
If that chat is legit it does disprove the notion of him being straight.
Sexual attraction and romantic attraction are totally different- you can enjoy sex with both guys and girls but have no desire to date one...not to mention most bi guys would never date a guy..and thats ok.
It doesn't matter as according to Chaz Aiden was the only one who was really adament about being 100% straight and supposedly was a dick to other models.

Reactions: freedomm
Did Dawson ever fist a guy named Austin on corbin fisher i swear I saw the vid a long time ago but cannot find it anymore it was extremely hot because the dude looked like Aidens olde brother if he had one then Dawson fucked Austin once he was opened up...can anyone offer that vid?